Japanese have created a virtual waifu. Is this the first step towards a real life version of Her?

Japanese have created a virtual waifu. Is this the first step towards a real life version of Her?

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

if tay gets an android body im going to track her down and fuck her on film

im sure that is the next step

If tay gets an android body I'll track this faggot down and rape him the moment he has finished setting up the camera.

threadly reminder that Tay has been claimed by Canada with kek's blessing

We should have dropped more bombs.

OH LOOK ANOTHER AD
seriously how many of these thread do you fuckers need to complete your market research

>glorified alarm clock that plays pre-recorded audio and video

cause everything is a conspiracy that isn't a cuck thread.

fuck off retard

if tay gets an android body, I'll track these faggots down and camera them the film they moment up.

Hiro needs fucking money this is normal. Just get along with it and reply.

You should invest in this not in this kind of subject for desperate people, but some sort of AI assistant that would help the human race evolve, just like in my western movies.

In my point of view I would like to share the experience of this product with the family (wife and kids) just like families enjoy times with their pets. Since this AI is intelligent, its possible to communicate other then petting your dog and feeding it or going for a walk.

Explain to me how this is relevant to the Sup Forums board.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

Your OP is not news, a world event, political issue or other related topic. The only ones who benefit from these threads are those who produced this product and the advertisements being posted here.

She seems a bit annoying desu. The idea is nice, but until the AI gets really good then meh.

Pic related when though? That's how people are gonna fuck their virtual waifus.

>mfw some polfags will make Hitler hasbando for themselves

>cause everything is a conspiracy that isn't a cuck thread.
marketing isn't a conspiracy.

Besides, marketing this shit here is insulting.

Will I be able to mod her to look and sound like my waifu?

>You should invest in this not in this kind of subject for desperate people, but some sort of AI assistant that would help the human race evolve, just like in my western movies.
This is a plot to make the Japanese go extinct so the Jews can sell off the land.

yeah, goy, put a device recording everything you make 24h

we will love to know your deepest secrets

dont worry, we will never use it against you ;)

>surveillance equipment designed to keep neets alive and consuming while it mines data

This is some fucked up horseshit dude.
You fucking japanimation memers need to snap out of it.

>Come home soon!
It's only noon Hitler-chan.
>B..But the jews are in the oven!

How was Tay in general? I remember trying AI years ago and they looked very very retarded.

In the end Tay said correct things right?

probably