Admit it, Sup Forums - you only hated Obama because you're a racist...

Admit it, Sup Forums - you only hated Obama because you're a racist, and the fact that you'll try to argue against that only proves it further.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/#q=donald trump gary indiana
mobile.wnd.com/2016/07/above-the-law-hillarys-huge-scandal-list-explodes-to-25/
truthandaction.org/ted-cruz-releases-list-76-illegal-acts-obama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope, I hated Obama because he continued and expanded the same programs that the left chastised Bush for but not Obama.

Now that the torch is going to be passed on to Trump suddenly the left starts caring about surveillance, drone wars, and not starting shit in the Mideast again.

Fuck them I say.

> and the fact that you'll try to argue against that only proves it further.

wow ur iq must be so high 2 come up with something so clever liek that

/everyone/ btfo

I hate obama because he's a faggot tranny fucker

Yea... we also never did this after Obama won.

Or this.

Nah they hate Trump because he's not on their "side" so he's automatically whatever negative label they can rationalize and project.

And he will keep this from happening.

Bwahahahahahhahaa. Based parents.

>you're a racist
So? Racism is a factually accurate positions.

didn't vote for Obama but I wanted him to do well. He failed, fuck that nigger.
Also, fuck all of these kikes, the day of the oven is approaching.

Go back to your welfare and crack pipe OP.

>
what a weird hairline

I hate Huma because she is a TRAITOR. Do you?

So true..

I thought only Japanese shaved their heads because they brought shame upon themselves/family.

It's funny because all the black people live in the fucking south too. If wihtes were as racist as Obama is claiming, they would have genocided the black people by now. We deal with them every fucking day and everyone actually gets along pretty well.

They don't like Obama shitting on them and using them as a scapegoat.

I am a racist. So what?

Daily reminded OP won't reply to this thread and this is fucking bait.

> Trump is a racist meme

Daily reminder that Trump is the first president in decades who might actually try to help the inner cities.

Daily reminder that literally the only people Trump wants to deport are people who aren't actual Americans

Daily reminder that Trump has state EVERY MOTHERFUCKING TIME he talked about immigration that he wants people to come to America, he just wants them to come LEGALLY.

Daily reminder that Islam is not a fucking race and it makes sense to restrict immigration from active warzones of people who share an ideology with the enemy

Trump is probably the least racist president in history. I actually chuckled a bit at Sup Forums endorsing him so hard because of it.

As for hating Obama, I'll let the millions of nonwhites who voted for Trump speak on that.

>If wihtes were as racist as Obama is claiming, they would have genocided the black people by now.
Not for lack of trying.

((Yankovich))

>suddenly the left starts caring about surveillance, drone wars, and not starting shit in the Mideast again.
That's not just a strawman, it's a pretty crappy one.

If you didn't hate her, you're retarded.
It's not about race, it's about corruption despite what false narrative you want to push.

protip: screaming "racist" doesn't work anymore asshole.

we hate david for calling us racist

One of my professors had a strange hairline this past semester except it was asymmetrical.

No, Muslims do it also.

Trump isn't racist

>worst than bush
>is black

>liberals are happy

Kek destroy us I beg you!!

>I am a racist. So what?
Well, most folks think you're a douche because of how your childish attitude affects others, but I think you're a weak-willed little fag because you reason based on your emotional needs instead of real-world issues.

really makes you think

Do you support this? I mean Trump is pro life and most lives would be black and mexican if abortion is repealed. So tell me again how ((((RACIST))))) I am.

They are not always so bad, those muslims.

He certainly helped fan the flames of racial tension, so it's not surprising that some people would become racist against him.

>who might actually try to help the inner cities.
google.com/#q=donald trump gary indiana
The Donald already promised to make Gary great again.
Go do a Google image search, I sure as fuck wouldn't recommend driving through there.
If he makes America half as "great" we're all fucked.

> 12 weeks
How stupid can you be to believe this ?

Please post rates of white on black violence vs black on white violence.

I kind of feel sorry for her.
But it MUST have been done.

>corruption despite what false narrative you want to push.
I'm certainly not "with her", but this graphic says it all.
The GOP has been trying to prove her crooked for decades, and they don't have jack shit besides tinfoil hat shit they can't prove.
Meanwhile, Trump has been proven crooked in a court of law hundreds of times.

He's forgetting Trump had to fight over a vastly prevailing anti white mindset, a feminist movement, his own statements that condemns himself. All Hillary had to do was be a woman. And she still lost.

>They literally think Donald Trump the person is racist
Sadly, it isn't so

I mean, it's fundamentally true people criticize their opponents more than their allies. Republitards overlooked the debt and budget and shit when Bush was in charge, cried about it when Obama was. Libtards have spent like 2-3 decades bitching about US military meddling when it's a republican in office, then Obama does the same shit and not a peep.

How is it a straw man? Obviously there were leftists who criticized Obama, but the vast, vast majority said nothing and did nothing because he has a D next to his name.

>every criticism and scandal around her is just a Republican conspiracy

If that were true then the same scandals would have surrounded Obama.

>>>/leftpol/
Go back to your dead commie board you limp wrist pissant.

I hate Obama because he presided over the largest domestic spying program ever and his policies (along with other democrat policies) annihilated the economy.

Also he would have tried to shove a gun ban through if he thought he had the numbers in congress to do so.

If a white person had done all of this, I would hate them just the same.

I'd hate the fucker more if he was white. If he was, it'd be more tolerated to hate whitey instead of a black man, who calls everyone who disagrees with him racist (i.e.-)

>How is it a straw man?
I'm not hearing any sudden outcry from the left about "surveillance, drone wars, and not starting shit in the Mideast again."
Your side has better talking points than that, you just gotta try harder user.

>Go back to your dead commie board you limp wrist pissant.
>I WANT MY ECHO CHAMBER BACK BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME MAKE ME UNCOMFORTABLE

Thats horrifying. Its fucking despicable.

A liberal will protest in favor of this

But a liberal will protest against capital punishment for some nigger who robs a laundromat for 75 bucks and shoots everyone inside.

Not being able to grasp that abortion is capital punishment only the victims are innocent.

WEW LIBERAL
E
E

L
I
B
E
R
A
L

They're so fucking close to being self-aware, it hurts. Holy shit.

It's like those people who go
>the truly intelligent know that they are stupid.
which they take to mean
>I am intelligent

>If that were true then the same scandals would have surrounded Obama.
If it were false, she'd be in jail.
Or at least have been indicted once or twice.

Oh buddy, I know one of these threads when I see it.

meant to reply to but you're the samefag and nobody cares

Yea, if they are shitty Muslims they are not that bad. The devout ones are the ones who concern me.

>when someone disagrees with a leftist in a leftist controlled comments section or website, that person is immediately permabanned and perhaps doxxed if they used identifying info
>if a person disagrees with centrist or right-wing people in their comments sections, they just get called a cuck

Same thing amirite

NO ONE hates as intensely as liberals

She's kind of a qt with a shaved head

>she didn't do it because she hasn't been arrested

Bill explicitly lied to a grand jury and walked. The political class protects their own because they never knew when they might get caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

>How stupid can you be to believe this ?
How stupid can you be to not respond to the point moron.
Classic leftist tactic. Fuck off. Your side fucking lost.

>no muted opinions, no mods changing opinions, more viewership the more abnormal your views are
>echo chamber
It's not an echo chamber just because the majority of people here think the same. An echo chamber is a quantifiable thing not a bunch of like minded people in the same room. Sup Forums is the complete opposite of an echo chamber.

In fact it could probably use a little more lid on it because of all the press.

And your wife fucks niggers because she likes to fuck niggers and niggers fuck your wife because you paid them to.

I need a linkable source for this. If you'd kindly.

I didn't hate Obama. His economic policies have sucked though and created a massive drag because like all liberals he thinks he can spend other peoples' money better than they can.

Sorry fuckface. Your false logic and retard magic has no power here.

Why do liberals think everything is about race or sex? They are obsessed with skin colour and chopping off cocks!

We hated Hillary cause

mobile.wnd.com/2016/07/above-the-law-hillarys-huge-scandal-list-explodes-to-25/

And we hate obama cause:

truthandaction.org/ted-cruz-releases-list-76-illegal-acts-obama/

dont forget the NSA spying and the elimination of Habeas Corpus.

God fucking bless 2016

well done m8
like actually, good post

I hate Obama because he's a shitty president that didn't do a single thing he said he would. He had a supermajority for his first 2 years, we could've had a nationalized healthcare system right now, but he wanted to be a cucked little bitch and try to make the Republicans happy. Instead he wanted to worry about sending our jobs away and waste our money saving a failing car industry and bailing out the banks.

So now we have an absolutely broken healthcare system, a ruined economy and no jobs. He was a horrible president.

I liked Obama when he first ran. He talked about working together to build a better blah blah. He did ok at first, then the healthcare website cost 2 billion dollars. Then healthcare was shit. Then the economy and everything was stagnating hard, while these bullshit reports came out that praised recovery (lucky to find full time work anywhere, shit pay everywhere).

I was happy to get out of Iraq because Obama said he'd build an arab coalition. Instead he funded Al Qaeda rebels who defected to ISIS. ISIS murdered a couple hundred thousand, put men women and children into slavery. No big deal though, give him a peace prize. Arab spring failed too. Now they are creating a new cold war with the only other nuclear state with good nukes. He dropped his mic like a rapper. He didn't help tensions wrt BLM, riots, dead cops. He made it worse.

Then I saw the refugee crisis in the EU. Then I knew I had to vote for Trump, not because I hate arab people or don't think we didn't do evil to them, but because I have the apparently required mega brain to understand what it will do to society and civilization.

OP is a pedophile and if he tries to argue against this that only proves it further.

You're a frozen turd on a Popsicle stick. If you argue against it it is irrefutably proven.

I know. Cultural Marxists are the most cancerous creatures on earth.

Ignore the echo chamber argument it's literally just the left unable to see the difference from shit talk and permabanning

I don't deny that I hate him because he's a nigger.

I also hate him because he's incompetent on top of being a nigger.

I didn't hate Obama I just didn't care.

Ronald Reagan(R) received an economy from Carter(D) much worse than Obama(D) did from Bush(R) but Reagan(R) brought up the economy ten-fold, Obama(D) has no excuse. +You should read this book.

>ur a racist and ur dumb

Wow great points, i see that women's studies class really expanded your mind.

>The GOP has been trying to prove her crooked for decades, and they don't have jack shit besides tinfoil hat shit they can't prove.

1: They definitively proved that she was grossly negligent multiple times, and she is objectively guilty of the charges of criminal negligence and of setting up that illegal server in her home.

2: The "GOP" fucking backed her. The Bushes came over and supported her as did many others. Trying to paint this as though she is some enemy of the GOP is laughable--she was their second choice, Trump won because people from both sides supported him over her.

The fact that one group of criminals refused to prosectute another criminal does not prove the innocence of either, it rather proves that all of our hatred and fear of her was totally legitimate.

Actually I supported Obama in the beginning until he did the exe order on Syrian refugees.

I honestly don't think it matters why you hate someone. Hating someone for being racist is the same as hating someone for being a different race.

Hate is hate. Liberals just try to pretend that theirs is justified.

>I'm not hearing any sudden outcry from the left about "surveillance, drone wars, and not starting shit in the Mideast again."

Because hes not the president yet or made any actionable move that could be spun / criticized? We're talking a trend on a 4-8 year scale here and we've not even begun day one yet.

The fact still remains 'In group favoritism' is basic human nature and politics is modern day tribalism, what one group (generally) critiques others for, they will not hold friends or allies to similar standards, this has been an observable trend throughout all modern politics.

Just wait till some kid from yemen gets droned and photographed under Trumps presidency and suddenly it's that little drowned kid all over again despite years of haphazardly droning civs under Obama, suddenly it will become important.

Ignorant whites put that nigger in office. Shove it.

if thats 12 weeks then humans should be popping out in their early teens by 9 months

actually i hated obama because i'm homophobic.

they question his POB and religion because of the picture spread by Hillary in '08. 13million new jobs in china, but not here. Its why the industrial country's went red with the democrats blood this year. Presidents family is always controversial. Tripled? where?

i voted for the nigger once can definitely say after 8 years of his bullshit i have become more racist

Where is the proofs?

>Daily reminder that Islam is not a fucking race and it makes sense to restrict immigration from active warzones of people who share an ideology with the enemy
If people are fleeing those places, chances are they DON'T share an ideology with the enemy.

Hillary was merely corrupt. Trump wants to fill his cabinet with people who are BOTH malicious and incompetent.

>Not being able to grasp that abortion is capital punishment only the victims are innocent.
So do you think women who have miscarriages should be jailed for murder?

>How stupid can you be to not respond to the point moron.
The point is dead, because it owed its entire existence to that retardolicious shitmeme of yours. Your meme has been slain, now there is no point left.

He probably got it from myassleaks.org

>wingnut daily

The difference is meaningless, either way it silences opinions that go against consensus.

That's retarded. Do you really think hating the man who slaughtered your family and threw you in prison for thirty years is as bad as hating innocent children who never harmed you?

i didn't and don't hate obama. hate is a strong and special word that should be reserved for real emotional loathing, not some buzzword in a gimmicky tweet to justify passive aggressive sniping.

You can't be serious.

Trump is already doing a fantastic job. What're you on?

>Trump is racist

Then why does he hang out with degenerate nigs like Kanye?

ultimate bait. if you argue then it confirms the OP bias. Is that confirmation bias?

fucking trolls

If Obama were white, his nose wouldn't be 3 inches wide.

I'll admit I initially hates him because niggers are an embarrassment. He then spent 8 years reinforcing my racism, and now I'm certain niggers aren't human at all

To be president, Trump had to win. Just like Obama did.

>you are racist for hating a colored man
>racism invalidates logic
Both points are the height of retardation.