Should I delete my twitter due to Sup Forums-posting?

I am a musician, and I have a twitter account. I was making fun of comedians for getting their venues shut down by right wing safety squads.

A couple famous progressive liberal accounts started sharing my tweets, and I got dogpiled by a bunch of SJW progressive faggots. I was advised by one of the people who book me to delete my twitter account so it doesn't effect my career and my ability to get booked at liberal venues.

Should I do it? Do you think liberals on twitter are actually capable of ruining my career because I made fun of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

mixmag.net/read/ten-walls-removed-from-circo-loco-line-up-news
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You fucked up when you used your real name dipshit

Once it hits the internet it's there forever. If libs are a large chunk of your target market you fucked up. If you're a hank williams six string playing mother fucker you're alright.

Do people even give a fuck though? I thought the SJW bullshit was pretty much over

yes go ahead and delete it.

I've been told that it's wonderful to be singing, look down at the crowd, and the only white people you see is a tranny, a nu male and a mudshark

you need an anonymous account

Yeah they definitely are. About 75% of my revenue is from liberals. They ALL know that I support Trump though.

no, be a man and don't hide what you believe in

>revealing your power level
>ever

>tfw OP is actually Kanye

About 50% of hollywood are conservative.

They just don't go spouting off autistic shit on the internet, because they know it could hurt their sales.

Remember, liberals are the only jerk-off's gullible enough to buy indie-crap.
So you better not piss them off.

lel

It will make the first search result for to be "Gas all kikes Hitler did nothing wrong"

So yeah, you're pretty much ruined for the rest of your life.

Since you are in the USA I suggest go to a gun shop, get a rifle, and go to your nearest university and blow up every head with any color of hair that is not blond, brown, or black.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Just don't say anything too rash, less than 1% of the pop probably know what a DIY is or care for that matter.

Bieler?

You're making it really hard to believe you're real

you are too stupid to live, based on this post, juat do what your handlers tell you

I would say delete it, but it is probably already too late.

how do you like hvac? I hear good things about that as a career

Fuck no you don't have to hide because bitch faggot liberals are upset. You don't have to argue with them; they don't have any right to be debated when you make fun of them. They are short-sighted and impulsive and will move on to the next manufactured outrage soon.

Don't let them bully you

>he actually thinks he has freedom of speech

The time for hiding power levels is passed. Don't be a coward.

When are you going to release turbografx 16, Kanye?

The fuck OP? You have the chance to be a semi-famous "badboy no fucks given" musician now. Your booker is a short sighted faggot who lacks ambition. You should fire HIM for not even caring enough to try booking in more red-pilled places.

Liberals are shorting, the rest of us are buying in. There will now be a decreasing trend in the amount of liberals out there. Think of that. For every liberal fan you lose you should them to be replaced with people who like your attitude and therefore listen differently to and enjoy your music now.

Would anyone like Burzum if it werent for everything about Varg? Probably not.

>About 50% of hollywood are conservative.
I live in the area. You're wrong.

That's what I was thinking. My market isn't really DIY indie faggots, it's more NPR academic turtleneck low-test faggots.

No really I think the power of SJW faggots is quickly twindling. Nobody takes them seriously anymore.

This is what my friends/family are saying. All of my shit has already been shared and all that. I still don't think anybody really gives a fuck though. They haven't spammed my music videos or other social media accounts

I'm not arguing with them, I'm just posting really smug pepe memes and laughing at them because they are low-grade performers who are only able to get booked at shitty DIY venues.

I personally think it will blow over in two days, and I won't see any consequences, but literally everybody is telling me to delete my twitter ASAP.

mememau5?

>I am a musician

you could've just said neet m8

>my twitter

theres only one twitter

perhaps you meant "twitter account"

This.

>posting your satire in any other way than on tails linux behind three VPNs anonymously

I'd racemix kim k

>not having a dozen fake emails/accounts on deck

c'mon son

excellent post leaf well meme'd

OP here

I forgot to mention that the only thing I am worried about is that I just got booked in Hollywood for the first time. I am freaked out that it will get back to the booker (assuming he's liberal). That's the only thing I am worried about though.

This is WHAT I'm TRYING TO TELL EVERYBODY AROUND ME. Being pro-Trump is good for entertainer's careers right now. You get an edgy vibe.

Never use your real name on social media
Never show your true power level

Be a man and dont delete it. For fucks sake take a fucking stand.

I go full Sup Forums with my FirstLast name and photo. I dont give a fuck.

This
Always always always use fake twitter accounts if you want to fuck with lots of libs

Your faggot friends are Drones who think like drones.

Cut them out of your life immediately. Stop listening to their advice. Theres no point in being redpilled if youre too scared to make redpilled decisions.

Take risks with your career or forever be a faggot. Also post music video

>a leaf
no surprise here

Delete all your social media. Stay off for at least half a year. They will forget about you once they find someone else to harp over. Return under a new pseudonym/brand.

What genre are you lad?

OP here

I told my booker and family that I'm taking an anonymous online poll on what I should do. I'm only looking at this from a business perspective. On one hand, SJW's my fucking ruin me and get me dropped from all of my majorly important upcoming performances (Like Sam Hyde). On the other hand, If I leave it up, I can market myself like an edgy pro-Trump far right musician in the future.

If you guys could reply to this post with "Keep your account" or "delete your account" to let me know what you think I should do, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

>using accounts that can be traced back to you easily enough that an sjw can do it
Jesus

I remember Dave Navarro saying supportive stuff about Trump early on but then backtracking and clamming the fuck up when he saw the SWJ and MSM shit start to hit the fan. Most musicians know that the jews pay their bills and they shouldn't rock the boat.

keep your account. post vid. kek wills it

>Kanye posts on Sup Forums

we won lads

I'm extremely vocal about my Trump support. I have been since he announced.

I got in trouble with SJWs for supporting "right wing safety squads" and laughing at underground musicians/artists for getting their venues shut down. I don't think anybody cares that I support trump

I liked Burzum before even knowing about the red-pill. Frig off, pls.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>tfw another leaf copies my nigger spam and follows in my footsteps
Good work, son.

>I am a musician

Change appearance, name, and delet all your social media :3

delet this

no u

eh, you do you, I guess. IMO conservatives don't get the same luxury liberals get b/c libs makes all politics personal. There is going to be a shit storm in the up and coming months to a year when Trump starts deporting ppl and dealing with those cities that disobey federal law. Then ppl are going to see your posts in support of Trump? IDK, I would delete my account if I were you, with some bullshit excuse. Create a new one for professional use and an user one for political postings. And then keep your fucking head down. But that's just me. god speed user.

Keep your account.

SJWs are like women - they lose all respect for anyone they can manipulate.

If you delete your account you'll just get lumped into the category of "he's right wing but too pussy to stand up for himself" - the worst of both worlds.

You can fuck with the SJWs by playing Shadilay as an encore.

Pretty sad you can't believe in your beliefs enough to put your name behind it.

Kind of makes you a pathetic fucking cockroach doesn't it? A fucking coward really?

Get a real job. No kidding. Don't be a children's entertainer.

What a fat fucking cow.

Anyway, I'd say "no" but there's something inside me that says "the arts are owned by the left, so unless you sing/perform country, you'd get hanged" (metaphorically).

And this, actually.

being a musician is blue pilled af

>using real names or emails on social media

fuk yea they will shut you down. I see them on fakebook pumping up the delirious sjw agenda, guys that book shows that is, so look out, you will never play again. at least joe McCarthy was right in his assessment of left, which is more than what could be said of sjw.

>What a fat fucking cow.

what a gay fucking faggot

Keep acct. just delete the bad posts.

This. Just look at Milo.

Yes. DELET DIS ASAP.

Look at what happened to Ten Walls
mixmag.net/read/ten-walls-removed-from-circo-loco-line-up-news

When you're a public figure you are no longer entitled to have an opinion.

lol

Ditch the Twitter altogether. If people ask you why you did, tell them your a leader, not a follower.

My family is telling me that Twitter is garbage and to delete it. They said it only works if you're rich and have a big safety net behind you in case you ruin your career on it.

Hmm. What did they say exactly?

It's already heavily established that I am a Trump supporter. But laughing about right wing safety squads seemed to cross the line for some reason.

OP here again

I wish I could just market myself on Sup Forums and get a following here (like Sam Hyde did) so I wouldn't have to worry about libfags. Fuck.

Bitter?

I've actually started making more money with music than I did working in tech. But I have to do a bunch of not-cool shit sometimes.

Music isn't a joke if you actually make it profitable.

That's what I'll be trying to do after college

The reality is that the Jews don't have anything to bribe you with anymore. The industry is shit and you're really never going to get any money by playing along with their parasitic 360 deals. You're 10x better off building up your own platform and selling your shit to fellow Sup Forumsaks

my problem is that many people who BOOK the concerts in my genre are trump-hating liberals.

I'm playing in hollywood, then doing a thing on NPR, then doing a couple shows at universities (all booked by liberals).

Maybe I'll try marketing myself to the Sup Forums crowd after this cycle of performances is over.

There needs to be more right-wing music venue owners. Why don't right-wingers do that shit?

>Pretty sad you can't believe in your beliefs enough to put your name behind it.

so he says on an anonymous polynesian frog-trading bazaar

you sure Hank done it that way?

>I was making fun of comedians for getting their venues shut down by right wing safety squads.
Wait? What is this? Are people in unsafe places?

Okay just speak their language by spinning the DIY shutdowns as "concern".

>"Okay seriously guys I'm just concerned for the safety of my peers and concert goers. Nobody has to die in a fire because irresponsible venue owners don't follow proper fire code"

get righteous and say you support it out of concern. Nobody needs to die in a fire because their are too many sawsall dildos on a 15 amp residential circuit.

Yes to both of your questions. I've been off the grid of all forms of social media for a while, and it's the best decision I ever made. Besides, when you're on Sup Forums you can get away with much danker memes than what those places allow you to

>revealing your powerlevel on twitter

Who is THIS

We're not comfortable gathering in public because we don't know how many of us there actually are.

chuckled heartily

We definitely need to make this a real-life thing, and we need to start taking back the economy as well.

When the free-market realizes that Sup Forumsocks have buying power, you'll see a fast shift in our culture.

If you're looking at it from purely business delete it. You just need to consider how worth it is it? I've found you can pretty easily be right wing and get along with people, as long as you can portray why you believe what you believe. However, it's inadvisable in the entertainment industry to go full super saiyan maximum gas the kikes power level if you care about your career

not surprised in the least
he's been here all along

Delete your account.

Delete your account, make anonymous account for right wing shot posting.

OR

Just delete your "bad" posts like the other user said.

I WANT TO GET BOOKED. SHOULD I DELETE THE BEST WAY OF SELF ADVERTISING AVAILABLE TO ME?

HURR DURR IM A FUCKIN RETARD!

Yes and shut your fucking mouth from now on.

post uncensored NOW faggot before i fuck you in the arse

it's a dude

You think Twitter is the best way of self advertising? I usually just e-mail publications my album.

I'm leaning towards deleting my account for a week, then re-activating it and deleting all of my political posts for now.

I DON'T CARE FGGOT POST IT NOW!!!!
YOU WANT TO MAKE ME ANRGYE?

>Hmm. What did they say exactly?
are you fucking kidding me?
I put a link for you. Read, you fucking self-centered piece of shit.
I hope you ruin your career, stupid dumb fuck.
Also, Ten Walls is not "them", it's one man.