Masculinity BTFO

Lmao wtf?

Say it with me.

O

P

Is

Faggot

wtf I hate masculinity now

Thanks heteroextremists. But apples have been forever associated with vaginas and God and Adam had nothing to do with Lucifer's tits like so many people lie and confuse about. So OP statement is true and why shouldn't it be. The most masculine anti cucked anti feminists are homosexuals

And suddenly, not a wet vagina in sight.

Good. Make babies by going around them. It's called surrogacy. Fuck what they want and their circumcisions while they pretend they don't have one of their own

There's a big difference between being destroyed and being annoyed.

Masculinity IS strength. Masculinity doesn't like femininity not because it's fragile but because femininity likes to pull some weak bullshit and get everyone killed.

I'm tired of being lectured on masculine being weak by the gender that turns into a puddle of tears and temper tantrums at the slightest BRUSH against anything difficult or stressful.

OP is a faggot.

>male tears
lel

>HAHAHAH MEN BTFO WOMEN ARE STRONG WOMEN ARE THE BEST FUCK MEN FUCK MEN
>*furiously masturbates both vagina and anus*

Not an argument.

>a slight breeze makes feminism crumble
Can not be fabricated!

t. autisitic wrecks of feminity

>Having a masculine response is sexist
>If you get called sexist you lose the argument

Again, laughing at how ridiculous something is is not being "btfo".

You really dont see how insignificant and innefective you are do you

Yeah, so what?

Bitches think they know so much. They will never understand men. Fuck them.

I work a job where I have to where a hard hat. Your non-argument is invalid.

You hust proved OP's pic you whiny idiot.

Swap masculinity with bravery and femininity with cowardice to see how silly that quote is. Or swap masculinity with working and femininity with broken.

masculinity is fragile because you have to work to uphold it.

I used to know a guy that beat up his girlfriend.
She was one of these SJW types.
Pretending to be edgy, while indoors this guy would scare the living daylights out of her.

I thought it was disgusting, I'd never lift a hand against a woman, but when I read shit like the OP, I start to think that maybe he was right.

Some women are fucking asking for it.

it's a straw man that artificial inflates the power of femininity. just like a woman to say something delusional then use the bokking of a million chickenheads in response as support for the veracity of her statement.

typical divisive and vilifying rhetoric from a "progressive".

many of these women have rape fantasies that they are scared to express, and so they pray for big black and brown men to come in and take them without permission. they know the well-heeled white men aren't likely to act on their testosterone.