I don't understand Sup Forums...

I don't understand Sup Forums. Mango Mussolini is already going back on his campaign promises and filled his cabinet with shills and you still support him. He's even blatantly said he has no interest in jailing Clinton and you don't seem to care.
Don't believe CNN's fake news Network? You be the judge then m.youtube.com/watch?v=BB38DvTV5kc&feature=youtu.be&t=180s

Is there anything Trump could do to make you not support him? If his levels of corruption surpass Clinton, will you fight back?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/daily-show-trevor-noah-edits-clip-trumps-thank-grand-rapids-attack-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>call him mussolini
>doesnt jail his opponents
>doesnt abuse his position

If he says he will lock her up now then Obama will pardon her. He will appoint a non-cucked DOJ who will look into the case without bias.

The only thing Trump can do wrong is quit.

Wtf I hate Drumpf now.

#imwither
#shill4hill
#madampresident
#BLM

hes going to undo the damage done by cocksucking corrupt cucks. hes doing great.

The man can't even have anyone jailed yet. He's not president.

That really corrected my record, OP. As far as nerd virgins go, you're all right.

Witnessed.

this
mango muss needs to grow a pair and become more like the real Il Duce

you're comparing him to mussolini because he's NOT wanting to imprison his opponent now??

liberalism really really is a mental defect. you people just make stuff up in order to fit your own world view.

>Muh jailing political opponents

It was one of his primary campaign promises. So you don't care that he lies?

The only goal was to see trump elected and see the sjw tears

Sup Forums just wanted another white guy because the previous 43 weren't enough.

I thought they didn't want him to personally place his hands on political opponents and physically lock them up in chains?

No wall will be built, no mass deportation will happen, Jerusalem is about to be recognized as the capital of Israel (which was not during previous governments) and still Sup Forumstards will suck his dick with the highest zeal.

>...as expected

This is a very stupid post. Obama can only pardon her if she has already been arrested. That is a process that takes time. Even if Trump appointed the quickest DOJ now it would still be months before they change their decision. And even if he decides to wait until he's in office then why lie about it? It's not like Obama can pardon her of future crimes.
Face it. Trump lied just like he liked about everything else. You have been used like pawns and got nothing out of it lmao.

not fulfilling a promise =\= lie

Lol by hiring more of them? His picks are literal Rothschilds

Mental gymnastics of the year award goes to...

Mango Mussolini. Lel. I call him the Sultan of Sultana raisins

Wasn't that clip edited to take it out of context?
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/daily-show-trevor-noah-edits-clip-trumps-thank-grand-rapids-attack-trump/

Is there anything Trump could do and you would not spend your time criticizing him all day?

>Trump keeps promises
"TRUMP IS AN EVIL NAZI!"
>Trump doesn't keep promises
"TRUMP'S GOING BACK ON HIS PROMISES -- HE CONNED YOU! HAHA!"

Thats what you get for being a retard ungodly rightist zionist globalist populist like rob ford. Jerry bance. That pigfucker in the UK. That EU pensioner moustachioed manic in the UK for jewkip

Do you think that (((((they))))) would let Trump be alive if he went after the Clintons? Why the fuck did you think Trump looked so nervous after that meeting with Obama?

I'm sorry you couldn't determine his actual campaign promises from political rhetoric. Here's to hoping you'll become more wise and intelligent in your future.

Hillary Clinton is an old bat and would probably die in prison. Trump can't have that blood on his hands.

Her legacy has been destroyed and that's good enough for me.

How's that legal weed going, cuckold?

Everybody took Trevor Noah's edited video as truth without even looking at the source material. The "lock her up" chant was edited in. Fake news.

People will still blindly support everything he does and pretend they never really wanted a wall or any of that stuff.

Are.....are you seriously trying to claim arresting Hillary wasn't something Trump said he'd do?

haven't you heard? Sup Forums knew right from the beginning that trump was a master ruseman!

We were always "in on it."