Lugenpresse BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=rUhe87r5bEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3JFEmCKHVME
snopes.com/syrian-war-victims-are-being-recycled-and-al-quds-hospital-was-never-bombed/
youtube.com/watch?v=jrAtUDM3kWs
youtube.com/watch?v=ebE3GJfGhfA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_General_Assembly_Resolution_3379
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHUT IT DOWN

How long before the CIA silences her?

DELETE THIS

Who is this semen demon?

I love her voice man and her face is adorable and so youthful I would definately impregnate this Canadian goddess

I'm in love.

tell your waifu buh-bye

youtu.be/3JFEmCKHVME

Shitskin BTFO

who is this woman

why would the media support the destruction of syria?

Leaf Eva Best Leaf

Sorry. Snopes confirms this video is bullshit.

snopes.com/syrian-war-victims-are-being-recycled-and-al-quds-hospital-was-never-bombed/

(((Snopes)))

SHUT IT DOWN

MAYNE

Pipeline deal.

Oh shit, she names the Jew.

>snopes
Not even gonna waste my time Kek what a joke of a post

60 minutes just had a story showing Syrian helicopters dropping bombs on random houses in Aleppo. They don't give a shit about killing their own people. Do you really think government forces are the good guys (assuming there's any good guys in this war)?

Aren't both sides bad?

Rebels are just radical Islamists in disguise being backed by the west for (((reasons))) they wouldn't like to disclose. Assad is just defending his country from these goatfuckers that are beheadinng little boys and strapping bombs to little girls. Please educate yourself you are very misinformed.

CBS 60 MINUTES BTFO!!

HAHA, WTF, DON'T THEY KNOW VICTIM FOOTAGE IS THE PALENSTINIAN HOLLYWOOD AFTER ALL THIS TIME?

this shit with the white helmets they had on earlier was all staged. cbs looks like the most foolish FAKE NEWS organisation in the world

they did a propaganda report of the white helmets tonight

Leaf posting IRL

If you saw it on tv it must be true. When has the media lied before.

Sadiq Khan is such an annoying and rude cunt. Typical paki.

she's great

whats weird is in the US , this conflict was ignored for the last 6 years till suddenly now

All of my know nothing friends keep posting videos about people fearing for their life when Aleppo was being liberated. None of them ever asked themselves how any of these people had internet. It's going to get real hard to keep the narrative of my evil SAA once the people of Aleppo can tell their story.

lol
Like anyone trusts anything Snopes says. Get the fuck out of here.

>Assad is just defending his country
I never said the rebels were great guys, most of them aren't and many of them are jihadists, but Assad is a mass murder who only cares about maintaining his position as dictator of Syria. His dictatorship is what lead to the initial rebellion, which in turn opened the door for terrorist groups to move in.

this
also radical islamists hate him because he's alevit(shia muslim) and he always treated his people good no matter if they're muslim or not

You make me embarrassed to be an American

By saying both sides are horrible?

Kek @18:15 shitskin is getting BTFO and he starts saying where is your humanity, rookie mistake all he had to do was hold up a picture of the kid in the ambulance. He'll remember next time.

Assad isn't horrible. There's civilian casualties in every war and the rebels aren't helping by keeping civilians hostage and using them as human shields. Go fuckin educate yourself stop listening to what CNN is telling you

That paki is annoying the fuck out of me. The Canadian woman is fucking based and keeping it together well.

assad isn't ''mass murdering'' his people
he's defending his country against radical islamists who want to turn syria into a caliphate and kill everyone who is not a sunni muslim like them

isis kills christians, shia's, kurds and homosexuals daily and kidnaps their kids to sell them as sexslaves or childsoldiers and THAT is what he was trying to prevent

Not to mention kidnaps international aid workers and holds them to ransom or they get killed.

FSA does this.

His military has bombed hospitals, killed journalists, and tortured children. Again, I'm not saying jihadis are better, but you have to admit he is a terrible person who should not be in power (although I can't think of a way to make that happen without making Syria more unstable).

Zionist tactic?

I'm honestly embarrassed I have to share a country with stupid fucks like you that believe literally everything they hear

Regardless of the situation on the ground in Syria now, that is NOT how this war started. He was killing people to hold on to power. Hating him doesn't mean you have to love the terrorist groups.

Shout down and hurl personal attacks at your opponent when you're losing the argument.

>His military has bombed hospitals, killed journalists, and tortured children.

Citation needed.

Even if he has done all that shit. The people in the middle east are fundamentally different to us in every way. They need to be ruled differently.

Look at what they do in Europe when they can get away with anything. They rape and murder.

>and many of them are jihadists
Stopped reading your bullshit there. Whatever they need to do to wipe these scum off the earth, I'm behind.

fsa is also backed by the turkish goverment
it's just about power for them and I think they attack the kurds aswell which means the kurds are fucked from both sides

>He was killing people to hold on to power
what was he supposed to do? sit back and do nothing?

>zionist tactic

Appreciate it, I get that, I'm just surprised to hear someone say it.

>3 minutes in
>he's already resorted to personal attacks

BEE TEE EFF OHH

>muh t.v. news

Here's how snopes "disproves" the recycled victims claim:
>>"Bartlett's claim that the child victim Aya, is "recycled" is the same type of charge levied by conspiracy theorists at parents of children who were killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook elementary school massacre. It is a claim also promoted by David Icke, who is best known for believing the world is controlled by Martian lizard people."

How many logical fallacies can you be guilty of in one paragraph? Fucking (((Snopes)))!

Awwwww.... looks like we've lost her... time to wrap!

Loudmouth Paki scum.

If the "MSM" is lying about the war, what do they get out of it? I'm assuming you're not a stormfag who thinks "DAH JOOS" are at fault.

your military has done that, too.. and much, much more
and we don't see you cry about that here

king obama the traitor right now has active military/intelligence forces in at least 8 countries... and yet here you are, talking about syria, where the govt does its job of protecting its people, without interferring/destroying other countries

in short, you are a fucking retard

how would you destroy snopes? is it even worth the effort? will it just crumble under the weight of it's own lack of facts

Okay, retard. If the SAA and affiliated belligerent groups like Hezbollah are so horrible, then why do liberated Aleppines look like they're rejoicing when they came to the realization that their city is no longer under rebel control?
youtube.com/watch?v=jrAtUDM3kWs
Rebels routinely shelled Government-held areas of Aleppo, which contained innocent chilluns during the war. Sunnis, Shias, Christians, Yazidis, and even some Kurds in Syria support Assad and his regime because he adheres to secular values. The Middle East isn't Europe or North America, they NEED people like him in power to prevent everything from going to shit. Our media nitpicks every error or mistake made by the SAA or the Russian air force, but they ignore the atrocities perpetrated by U.S. and Saudi-backed rebels on a daily basis.

"Bartlett also claimed that the New York Times has the same end goal as outlets such as Democracy Now!, and that goal is ousting Assad."

They go on without confirming nor denying this. Interesting.

ZIONIST TACTIC
I
O
N
I
S
T

T
A
C
T
I
C

A fucking leaf.

But I'd fuck her too if you know what I am implying.

Eva Bartlett.

You're forgetting that millions of Syrians fled both sides and headed for Europe. Why would they do that if living under Assad (or the rebels, for that matter) was so great?

Wasn't he democratically elected?

Can we find the news stories?

I bet her pussy would adequately milk my refugee cock.

>why would someone willingly leave an area being attacked by foreign forces (US, UK, Saudi Arabia, ...)?!?!?
you are irritatingly retarded

easy. they wanted our german welfare money. and our fucking government is incapable of protecting its citizens against the saracen hordes.

If by that you mean he was chosen by his father to be the heir to the presidency, then yes.

Fuck the FSA.

holy fuck she got a 10page snopes report trying to mitigate every single statement she made in that video
>Eva Bartlett, as she appears in this video has dark brown hair.
>FALSE. in fact she was born with lighter brown hair, the hair in the video is the result of artificial coloring

>mfw snopes is an accurate truth-detector, but to use it you just look at how long the "debunk" page is to determine how true something is

I really can't tell if youre serious or trolling. But assuming you're serious many if the """""refugees"""" were not from Syria.

>Walmart says free shit to anyone who shows up
>Wonder why all of America shows up to your store looking for free shit.

I don't think you'll get the joke so see and

Million bucks says that if she returns to Syria, it will be reported that she was killed by Assad's forces.

There were elections in 2014, which he won.

>what do they get out of it
Regime change. What did NYT get out of lying about WMDs in Iraq?

We need to start amassing examples of Snopes being full of shit.

Shiet, she is asking to be suicided.

>He thinks elections in a dictatorship can be considered legitimate.
And I don't even think he's a troll.

I want to cum in her butthole

So to simplify this in retard-proof terms

>Alphabet agencies and special forces train terrorists in an effort to topple regime

>Same agencies fabricate and report on false things to the media

>Retarded media eats it up and reports it as truth when in reality they're lazy and didn't do shit to check to see what was going on
How thought provoking!

All conservative media is on top of that, but they don't have the autism to see it through like Sup Forums can.

>B-BUH IF WE'RE LYING, HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN ALL THE HOSPITALS AND CHILDREN AND SHIET WE LEARN DIRECTLY FROM ORGANIZATIONS ON GROUND
>tell me which organizations are on the ground in eastern Aleppo
>silence
Fucking amazing. God that first "reporter" was such a smug fucking faggot.

Nothing. They were just repeating information the Bush administration was pumping out.

>elections aren't legitimate if my side loses
He said he was going to transition into a democracy before the protests ever started. Do you seriously think they'd be satisfied with that? Syrian people love Assad. Islamic extremists don't.

Go see what women in Damascus wear compared to Idlib. See for yourself which one is free.

I doubt the SF are happy about it, they probably commit suicide when they get stateside.

We are talking about the same MSM that pissed themselves with joy while regimes were being toppled in the "Arab Spring" and destabilizing the entire Middle East?

It would be too simplistic to say that they are just shills, which they are. They are working inside of a propaganda machine and are either being fooled or controlled, likely both. Notice the sudden but persistent narrative on the media on a situation that has been going on (silently) for years?

If I were forced to point a finger at a single individual (but there are many guilty parties), it would likely be Soros, but his Jewish background places him beyond reproach by your rules.

Full presser

youtube.com/watch?v=ebE3GJfGhfA

I posted this on my normie Facebook. No one seems to care.

They aren't even trying anymore!

Obama's dream of a resurrection of the Ottoman empire/islamic caliphate is as good as dead.

Those muslim countries were westernizing until Carter.

Normies only care when they get to virtue signal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_General_Assembly_Resolution_3379

Bread and circuses my leafy friend.

Based Serb.

Wasn't he a dentist before being offered the job?

This.
I'm trying to remember, but wasn't there a journalist in Syria that was speaking out on all the disinformation? And i think she was murdered. Maybe had a blog?

It shows you how hard they feel that they need to defend the narrative.

>live hard but honest life as goat herder in the desert
>go rape white wimmenz and get free iphones

Unless Assad goes about sucking his peoples' dicks every day, he just can't compete because Syria is a shit country.

Shitskin makes me sick. He keeps trying to insert "oh so witty" rebuttals with that same smug self absorbed retardation that seems to possess everyone part of the MSM. This semen demon is /ourgal/