Dare I say it, is Cenk finally our guy? Ana and Cenk raging at each other

Dare I say it, is Cenk finally our guy? Ana and Cenk raging at each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=YYUHDhhFdI8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WcWPkTcOvUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's probably pissed that she got pissy at a Q&A and said she doesn't deny the Armenian genocide.

He's always been our guy.

But to add. Cenk has always been slightly redpilled when it comes to men and women's issues. Go fucking figure how that works. Its one of the thing he's EVER reasonable on.

Some examples are him calling bullshit on mattress girl and him talking about girls being superficial.

He annoying as fuck but he is the most rational one in TYT. take that as you will.

jank is a faggot

Cenk obviously knows better but he panders because it gets him money.

I hope she's asserting her dominance over him.

She is fucking better than everyone after all.

lol the chasim widens

Cenk is subconsciously redpilled. He at one point used to be a very analytical person who broke points down to their logical basis and argued upon that basis. It wasn't until his show took him to meet with the upper echelons of media and politicians and so forth that he began to internalize his questions, criticisms, and analysis in order not to jeopardize his newfound success.

Unfortunately, this worked a bit too well. The longer he internalized his examinations and criticisms the less he'd actually make them since they'd be useless as he wouldn't actually be allowed to say them for fear of career retribution and marginalization. Basically, there is an analytical mind still inside Cenk it's just that over years of media ladder climbing he's repressed it until it only comes out for small issues that don't necessarily contradict the liberal talking points he has successfully consumed and is expected to regurgitate.

To be honest, I feel like Cenk is the perfect posterchild for how extreme leftism and the public system of discourse it creates can, for lack of a better word, brainwash otherwise intelligent, analytical minds to repress critical thought in favor of positions and opinions that are now considered in default "common sense".

I'm not excusing Cenk by saying this - I just mean to say that he's a good example of just how pervasive the extreme leftist narrative becomes over years and years of exposure particularly when your livelyhood and career are on the line.

Cenk is slowly going to be redpilled over the next year. Ana will quit TYT and start her own channel that will fail miserably while TYT regains ground and becomes a top redpill channel.

Screencap this.

Say that to Karen Straughn. Cenk told her to make him a sandwich repeatedly when she refused to thank the suffragettes.

It was his Muslim background most likely

Obvious b8

screen capped it but i got blacked.com in the grab so it will never be seen again

Wrong never was never will be kys

That's what I'm thinking. I feel like if situation allowed it as long as we stayed away from politics or the Armenian genocide I could be friends with Cenk.

But not Ann. Every single thought in her mind first passes through an ideological lense. I don't see her as someone who could be friendly to someone who disagrees with her.

I said slightly

Christ, Ana is an insufferable bitch.

Fiddy Cenk

The high-test Turk can't stay cucked forever.

"The Armenian genocide never happened, but now I want it to happen again." - Cenk Uygur, 2016

Hope this is a turning point. How can he not see how pussy grabbing jokes can be subjectively as funny as those comments in the video? Both were private discussions, and you can argue that Trump's conversation is even more secret.

I feel this will happen. Capped.

t.turkroach

Reddit is really shitting this place up

You shouldnt talk about Anita like that..
L-lewd...

Nah, they're just a couple of fuckwads.

stop giving attention to this memeshow

No you're rebbit.

>Women shouldn't be judged based on their appearance
>Get nose job so more guys will jizz on her
>Call people fat

>instead watch the raving lunatic Alex Jones

kys

GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK!

she is so insufferable. I wouldn't even look in her direction

They're lolcows

youtu.be/WcWPkTcOvUw

>calls people who create a discussion reddit
>acts like a redditor by replying with a smug one liner and no actual response
>newfags are brainwashed to believe this degenerate behavior is Sup Forums and not reddit

>How to spot the /r/Donald

behold, a gentleman and a scholar

I think Cenk needs a little push over the edge, so he can go full retard and become /ourguy/.

I say we petition to change the name of the show The Young Turks because it is named after the perpetrators of the Armenian Genocide. We get celebrities to rally behind this like the Kardashians so it will get some media attention. Maybe we could start a hashtag like #StopTheRoaches or something. I'm pretty sure normies don't know about the turkroach meme. I'm just imagining Kim tweeting #StopTheRoaches and all the libtards in CNN and MSNBC melting down. Pressure Ana KASPARIAN to leave the show since she is Armenian. Cenk will be forced to change the name of the show to The Young Friends or some gay shit and it will be /ourshow/. Maybe Alex Jones can shake hands with Cenk and call a truce to work together and fight the globalist kikes.

tl;dr Kek is hungry and he needs some entertainment

>baiting this apparently

the guys name is pronounced Jank but it's spelled Cenk.... wtf is wrong with young turks

t. ijoinedthiswebsitein2015

>reddit doesn't know why I spell it rebbit

stop being new

Anal Kasparian is a fucking retard and I'm sad to say that but Cenk was right. But they're TYT shitheads who hate freedom so fuck them!

He's also pretty open minded, ever since the election he's called Trump out for his suspected bullshit, but when Trump does something good, he's not afraid to say "I agree with that, I applaud trump for that."

He's pretty neutral he just leans left.

God i dont know how this guy can handle being around her on a regular basis i would lose my shit very quickly holy fuck what a fucking harpy

Not baiting, he's a raving lunatic who can't go 5 minutes without a faux outburst followed by a pitch of his tinfoil products.

Again, kys.

Lol she is so mad

>He annoying as fuck but he is the most rational one in TYT. take that as you will.

It's called discourse framing. You want to sell X. You set up a free and open debate between X, Y and Z, where Y and Z are carefully chosen to be batshit insane, and let the viewers draw their own conclusions.

Upboat my fellow centipedes.

what an insufferable bitch. the left won't be satisfied until they've policed every social interaction possible

>roach
>our guy

he lost me when he started shilling for hillary.

jimmy dore, the human camel, is based as fuck, tho. disagree with him about what is needed, but respect the thought process

>everyone in the world either watch alex jones or cenk

kys

>LARPing this hard
dont you get tired?
I guess (you)'s are like crack

Her voice and thoughts would drive a man to drink and then to top it off she's getting ugly.

your daily reminder that The young turks get their namesake from the group that perpetrated the armenian genocide

So this is the Trump effect

Because he realizes how hard the entire left fucked up the election. He's one of the few people who isn't doubling down on Identity politics.

He's just like 1.1xing down on it.

never trust a roach

OF COOUURRSE!!

What the fuck is up with Ana? Why is she so angry. This is the most non-issue thing I've heard. She's trying to compare this to sexual assault and rape. Did something happen to her in her life? Why does she hate men so strongly?

I'll take bets on whether she is a vegetarian.

I bet she is, any takers?

>he's 400 pounds and he said something awkward?

was this a subtle dig at Alex Jones?

A 15 year old was riding laps on a bicycle and was slapping her butt on each pass. She kicked him off the bike.

That's probably why she's raging over comments.

I bet Anas pussy smells dank. I'd sniff the fuck out of her.

Keep fighting the weak will fear the strong.

Dude what the fuck happened to Ana? She looks like a spooky scary skeleton now.

He's a barbarian Turk

Hi Sargon.

Cenk is about his dollars and getting Armenian whores to suck his dick while he laughs about their dead ancestors. He is just playing a niche he identified as profitable. He is to Alex Jones what Ariana Hufington is to Matt Drudge.

But he got hit with several false rape charges and generally ostracized by women at Wharton for being too aggressive and free-speechy, so when it comes to these issues he just can't even pretend to be a libcuck. I've seen him get buttmad over it several times.

> muslim
He's an Atheist.

If only Cenk had the courage of his ancestors.

Cenk has half a brain. Ana is just a retarded SJW femenazi

When he fires her the genocide will be complete

Kek have a you

kek this woman wants a cock shoved in her mouth to shut her up.

LET ME FINISH MY POINT

>shitskin mudslimes genociding white christians

even if you think genocide is a good idea, this particular opinion you have is not welcome here.

REEEEEE I ALREADY MADE THAT JOKE

omg what a bitch. its so funny shes so triggered

god that bitch is a fucking retard. i rate her a zero out of ten and would grab her by the pussy and throw her off the airwaves.

Michael Jackson?

you're trying way too hard

There's literally no argument here. She's being a dumb cunt.

ok, funny thing is im at work

Does anyone remember the one where the chick fucked all the guys on the baseball team at her school and then wrote a thesis on it rating them all on dick size?

If I didn't take the time to find a good screenshot, I would have made it first. I'm feeling generous though, so here's a you.

i gotta say Cenk is so comically easy to trigger i can't help like him

the chemistry between Alex and Cenk was palpable. they should be doing a show together. But only if Ben (((Mankowitz))) is there to give snarky liberal comments.

Ana is a raving retard.

Can we push Cenk? Can we pull him over into our side?

> Literally watching a turkish monkey yodel on TV

And you call us cucked.

She is obviously sexually frustrated. Women always say the opposite of what they want.

If one of those sports jocks went after her she would worship his cock like it was the last one on earth.

No means yes is a stereotype that is based in reality. That doesn't mean that when they say no to a fat slob that they don't mean it.

> he's a raving lunatic who can't go 5 minutes without a faux outburst followed by a pitch of his tinfoil products.

Don't you dare talk of Alex Jones in that way ever again.

>youtube

Kindergarten psychology, she's just waiting for a man to call her bluff.

Trump was a Z
Trump won.

>this particular opinion you have is not welcome here.
Wow. That really hurts, man.

>TV

Muslim education.

>And you call us cucked.

Did the Syrian rape your sister, Friedrich?

>genociding niggers and jews is an unwelcome opinion on Sup Forums