Why do liberals hate Trump?

Why do liberals hate Trump?

hes a raesist wait supremecist tat's litrally hilter

Cause he's a CHUMP

this

He's an authoritarian baby who will let the white trash tea party do whatever they fuck it wants to

Because they're liberals.

What exactly do we get out of these threads, again?

Because he acts like a manchild, he's vindictive, and vehemently anti-intellectual (see also: anti-vaccination, butt buddies with Alex Jones, Birtherism, etc)

The media told everybody they should hate Trump, and liberals chose to believe it.

He brings out the worst in our society.

> Accuses Trump of acting like a manchild
> Is in favor of 7853 genders depending on current mood

> Accuses Trump of being vindictive
> His queen bitch promised military retaliation to ALLEGED Russian hacks

The hypocrisy in all its glory.

In my personal life, over the last few years, I have learned beyond doubt not to trust anyone, or give them anything more than what will help you (a lot of ways to do this and make people happy).

My point is being around people causes us to need to lie, liberalism is needed in most liberals live, because they rely on eachother. We don't rely on anyone at Sup Forums, so we can speak the truths liberals won't touch, for the sake of their emotions, when challenged by the herd.

Becoming a hermit is sad sometimes, but being able to post here is fun.

I was going to make a thread about this, calling it the "hermit red-pill," because your biggest problems will come from other people.

>because I'm against trump I must be in favor of Tumblr-tier gender identity garbage that literally nobody talks about outside of social media.

>implying Trump isn't being played like a fiddle by the FSB & Putin who know he'll let them get away with whatever they want bc of his financial ties and because Putin has said nice things about him.

Okie dokie

Seems legit.

Implying I didn't dislike Trump long before his latest presidential bid.

Implying his suport here is based on substance and isn't just a backlash against the precieved threat posed by women to the masculinity of the beta autists on a Chinese carton message board.

>vehemently anti-intellectual

he made a silly pun the other day in a tweet, and the entire journalist population pretended to have a sub 90 IQ so they could claim that he miss-spelt "unprecedented". now THAT'S anti-intellectual

He's a misogynist who doesn't believe in science.

But that doesn't make him worse than Hillary. Liberals only disagree because they refuse to look into her past and current behavior.

because he uses their tactics against them and continues going about his business without policing his behavior or thought in connection with their values / norms.

>financial ties

need sauce on that one

Yeah, you guys sure fucking flipped your shit, didn't you? Beat an old homeless woman, too. That's too bad.

You're not going to get a sauce. You'll get an insult and/or Cuckington Post link with a lot of insinuation and no evidence, because that's what they use when they're asked to back a baseless accusation.

that's what i figured. liberals are so sad.

>Why do liberals hate Trump?

He proves them wrong (by winning).
Even though they're most under-informed, ill-educated pawns they think they know better and are better than most of the world.

Most of the white libs having breakdowns are used to getting spoiled by their clueless parents.

I dislike his social policy.
I think he is far too inexperienced to do the job right. See the last 8 years.
He acts vindictive and petty over twitter. He should act more presidential as he is going to represent the country.

Because he's a big meanie who hurts people's feewings.

>liberals don't like getting redpilled .