Why are Conservashits such pussies ?

Why are Conservashits such pussies ?

Bedtime For Obonzo

What has Russia ever done to me?

>liberals now like the cold war
what happened?

where's obamas source on that "fact"

but the soviet union does not exist anymore, Reagan hated the USSR.

No Russian ever called me a Nazi.

>Obama thinks Putin is a communist
>Obama thinks Putin was the head of the kgb

Why do people take his opinions seriously.

>Putin dindu nuffin ! He's a good guy !

Good goy

Reagan was no conservative. He ushered in an era of good feelings for whites. That's all. The neocon leftists ran the show.

>Liberals want Reagan back
>Liberals start buying into the red scare about 50 years too late

Jeez, Liberals are really behind the times! Too busy looking backwards while the rest of the world looks forwards. It's good to be on the RIGHT side of history if you know what I mean ;)

>implying I give a shit what Reagan would think

Fuck him and his amnesty.

Said the most anti-military, anti-American President of all time.

agreed.
The left need progressivism because of how far they are behind, which should tell you something about their cause.

They're idiot children trying to come to terms with their place in the world, but at the same time hate the world and want to watch it burn.

It's like the terrible two's but as adults who have the right to vote.

Said the great divider in chief... Come at me bro!

Since when did Reagan know who Putin was?

KEK

Sup Forums should use Ali to trigger liberals.

underrated

Source? Or is this based off your feels

1/2

2/2

The (((liberals))) have gone full communist, and want bolshevism to return to Russia.

>giving a shit what delusional actor would have thought
You didn't consider the opinion of De Niro and other cucks, why this should be different?

You should read up on Fort Hood. It happened because Obama hates the military and enforced this strict PC cultural bullshit on them. You even so much as look at a minority wrong you are court marshaled. Even though Hassan WAS LITERALLY GIVING POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS ON HOW HE WAS GOING TO KILL THEM ALL IN THE NAME OF JIHAD AND ALLLAH no one said anything for fear of being called "racist" and being brought up on charges. He killed about 20 people, including an unborn child. No one could shoot back, because the Democrats had forbidden the carring of guns on military bases due to Presidential order.

And this is just a small example of what he's done to the military. Mathis can't come soon enough.

He's routinely accused half the country of being evil, disparaged our history, and has labeled law enforcement as inherently racist people. Not to mention