Anyone here /friendless/

I haven't had a conversation with anyone defined as a friend or an acquaintance in about six months, although I do have a girlfriend; she is the only person outside of my family who I talk too

Who else here is finding themselves increasingly isolated, and what are your thoughts about this?

I find there is almost literally no point in trying to make friends in the West (maybe just Britain?), mostly because I now find most people's attitudes and opinions creepy and immoral.

Other urls found in this thread:

arealme.com/iq-2016/en/?ag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>6 months
Oh you poor baby. 28 year old NEET faggot who hasn't had a friend since I was a child here, get the fuck on my level bitch.

I'm there with you except my gf just broke up with me Wednesday so now I'm completely alone... I'm trying to get her back . Thanks for subscribing to my blog

You are my friends.

stop being a faggot and make some friends

nobody is born redpilled. if you want to hang around redpilled people create redpilled people you passive cuck. your complacency is the epitome of what is ruining this generation

Yeah man I haven't had a friend for 12 years, and a meaningful relationship for 3 years.

I don't want to annoy people with my friendship.

we r9k now

My thoughts exactly.

And now we know why you're friendless.

czeched!

I think I'm the burger version of you. I can't have intelligent conversations with anyone. The only thing guys my age care about it sports and trivial bs

You know, it's funny. I was just thinking about whether or not I do have real friends when I stumbled upon this thread. I think there's a-lot of people who feel the same way we do. Don't sweat it.

Same here bro.

People these days are arrogant, self-centered, and passive aggressive making for difficult friends. People especially seem threatened by me for some reason and are always trying to prove themselves.

You're right but I have few opportunities to redpill in my current situation , I do try when I can but I make little to no effort to make a friend.

I am there with you
Never had any real close friends

But the biggest burn to me was when I met a girl that said she liked me. Chick was all over me for 2 weeks. Got really saucey one night, but not all the way. Then she went on a several month long
>Talking to me
>Not talking to me
>Me not talking to her
>Her looking at me from across campus with those"eyes"

Its fucked up because I was so use to rejection and never actually had someone want to be with me. It was the greatest feeling ever and then it suddenly ended.
Fapping doesn't even feel as good in comparison. I've been home for a week and I am still thinking about her.

Seriously you kissless virgins out there, ENJOY your ignorance, because once you know what your missing. You'll be looking for that next fix and have no way of getting it.

I am so lost without that feeling guys

quit being a mincy fagit

friends would only get in my way

Unironically this.

I'm surrounded by Left and Lefter. People from Sup Forums (Sup Forums especially) seem to be the only people I can talk to and have fun with.

At least you yanks have trump, even after he won, suicuide is still an option for a leaf

>Who else here is finding themselves increasingly isolated, and what are your thoughts about this?

The problem I find myself having is being isolated by my interests. Includes my qt3.14. I find I can attend meetups a few times a month and find other people into things that I'm interested in. Even the meetups rarely have people near my level, but that's the best chance I have at it.

The only friends I've had after I graduated college are a handful of guys I play vidya with for almost a decade and have never met IRL.

Everyone else falls under the umbrella of work related, family, or a mutual acquaintance of either. But the guys I feel most comfortable just talking about shit with are people who I associate more with their handle than their actual names.

praise kek

>ITT

I feel you user, where are you living?

>be me, 15 year old autistic attention seeking retard
>was a time I was desperate for attention. I had nobody, I changed schools
>Made two really good friends. They respected me. It was a guy and a girl. The girl liked me more than the guy (just as friends). The three of us hung out almost 24/7.
>She was a very cute girl, very popular, very friendly
>But I grew more jealous.
>More and more jealous
>Eventually I had turned into a spiteful, angry, resentful piece of shit that did anything in his power to harm my male friend almost at any point.
>The relationship consumed me to the point that I then failed the grade. The two of them went on without me.
>In my misery I isolated myself.
>They were quite rightly very glad to be rid of me. They got on much better without me. I was replaced. I stopped talking to them
>I met them just before they graduated a year ahead of me. We say awkwardly in his flat and monotonely reminisced about some of the better times.
>Ever since realised how I had been consumed by my own emotions, This was 10 years ago, but I learned my lesson about becoming too attached to people. I am now casual friends with a lot of people, but I have no desire to go back to what I was.
I am in all honesty much happier as I am now.

Head back to /r(eddit)9k/ faggot.

u look evil senpai

Iftfb

north west lad

>gf

Fuck off faggot. You don't belong here.

It sounds like your girl isolated from your friends...this is not nice and you will find why soon.

my life is in the toilet too, but off-topic r9k blogpost threads about your "feelings" are the fucking worst cunt. seriously fuck off back to r9k with this pity party shit.

I have a lot of friends, but I would trade some of them for a girl friend.

I don't need friends.

Plenty of good friends in high school. Lost contact with them and didn't bother making new friends after. College consisted of me bouncing between class and my dorm in silence.

Haven't talked to any of my friends in like 4 months, it just got boring talking to them.

Like they'd talk and joke and laugh together but whenever I'd say something they'd just do that semi-laugh and ignore what I said, which would happen like every time I mentioned something, making the whole thing pretty unenjoyable.

That only really started after someone new joined the group, wouldn't be surprised if he was talking about me behind my back to them and lowering their opinion of me, he was the type to do that (and would do it in front of me about others in the group), whereas before nobody in the circle really bothered talking bad about ourselves.

So I guess I got cucked out of my circle in a way. A bit sad about it but can cope, been without friends before and it's not really an issue when you know how to enjoy your own company. Probably sound like some paranoid faggot making this post but meh

Yeah don't really have any friends anymore. Quit drinking and am trying to move to a different state. When I tell people I'm trying to go after my dreams and goals they try to shut me down and talk trash on it. Kind of relieved I have/had such asshole friends, makes the idea of leaving that much easier.

I'm Mexican and Black and this is my score on this IQ test.
#FUCKRACIST

>facebook quiz

>Online test
>Gets a 90 in logic
Kys nigger

Nope, 100% full proof. Try it: arealme.com/iq-2016/en/?ag

I think of myself as logical, but when it comes to test I completely throw logic out of the window because I'm more consumed with the knowledge that I have and the task at hand.

I feel ya OP. I used to have friends, but one-by-one they stopped being my friends. Guess you can't be anti-gay, anti-tranny, pro-American and Christian without some shit thrown at you. My only friends are my family and some days I wonder if they are even my friends.

I dont really have any friends since getting a job after college. my job takes up too much of my day I just mostly talk to my gaming buddies but thats about it besides most of the super social people I know are extremely shallow inside like they only exist to be well known and admired by others.

And by tests I mean math tests. Anyone here who has taken a serious math course like calculus knows how easy it is to leave logic behind.

Bah, im in shithole London.

Thank you, really.
I'm going through something very similar and believe or not your advice really hit me. I don't know who you are but i'm really thankful.

You sound like the nigger from my Math 111 class that was majoring in Mathematics but couldn't even pass the first college algebra course.

Shrug. This is just the human condition. Would you rather be at some gay weekly gathering of faggots with easily offended sensibilities talking about how amazing they are to each other and paying disingenuous compliments, reminiscing about past glories where they peaked in secondary school? Stupid question, you would.

I don't give a shit about being alone. If it's bothering you so much go join clubs or couch surfing or something.

>be me
>Passed advanced placement calculus in 11th grade.
Okay.

Look around you. I have a problem where I tend to ignore the fact that there are people out there who care about me. You have someone outside of your circle who considers you a friend you just need to find that person

still a nigger

In what year? I'm sure it was very hard!

31, wife is my only friend, she thinks its weird that I have no friends of my own other than people I play EVE online with. I'm happy though, I chat to my doggo when she's not in.

I had friends til I was 14 and everyone realized I was autistic and weird and scared all the girls away

Nah I'm with you, that shit's real man. I had that same experience 2 years ago, particular people talking complete shit about others when they leave the room. I saw it all coming, as soon as people in our circle started thinking doing that shit is really clever everything was bound to fall apart. I consciously contributed less to conversations at that point and let everything fall apart and it did.

One guy ended up fucking his best mate's girlfriend behind his back, he had a lot of opportunities to talk to her alone because he gave her lifts to and from college so obviously he used the opportinity to talk shit about her boyfriend and give her """"relationship advice""". The same dude tried to fuck MY girlfriend, failed, but still managed to get her to fucking split with me and then she promptly fucked off out of our circle. I found out about that because that dude's "best friend" told me about it. They always made fun of this other guy with dyspraxia behind his back.

Fuck all that shit man, childish gossip, better off alone than keeping company like that.

I gave it a try and its a crock of shit.

No shit, sherlock. God, white people are fucking stupid.

I got used to it after a while and this I can say whatever I want to you guys and when I talk shit there is always somebody to call me out on it, so I end up learning a lot.

>tfw half asleep and still beat you

I had really close friends when I was younger but life took us in different directions, It's hard to make close friends when you get older, luckily I'm married and my wife and kids are my mates.

>age 7 have stroke
>grow up with no friends
>who would want to be friends with the "gimp"
>elementary to high school- 0 friends
>try sports and the like- but everyone already knows each other. im the outsider trying to peer in.
>never get invited out to beers; not even with coworkers

if you didnt grow up with friends you will never have them. People find it a chore to talk with me cause it takes a while to break the ice with me. Why bother trying eh?

oh well, Dogs dont care. Atleast Dogs exist. You should get a Dog. I recommend Dogs to every person who wants a friend but like me cant seem to make any

>tfw no 20's Rachel Weisz Jewfu

I'm glad I could help mate.
My biggest regret was being so consumed by jealousy that I didn't see the actual, legitimate, genuine friendship both of them tried so long to offer me. In every way it was my fault, and I kick myself today still that I didn't speak to myself honestly and tell myself what a worthless little fag I was being to both of them and to myself.
Best of luck.

this is a real problem. i have friends because my roommates are pretty cool but otherwise i would not have any friends and it would suck

we're your friends user.

and one day after the happening when we can speak openly about it again without fear of losing our job and all worldly possessions, we'll meet in the real world.

hold onto that m80

I have friends but not any real ones. I just know a lot of people that I talk to when I happen to see them. I've lost all interest in actual activities with my 'friends', who are more of just acquaintances at this point. I love them all but they don't even know how much I care, and I ignore them all.

I just chill out with my dog all day. He's the coolest motherfucker I've ever met anyways. I'm probably depressed. Don't ignore people you love.

It's part of getting older. Also, people change and when you're busy or not going out its hard to find people, much less those who will be interesting or not weird.

what kind of dog do you have, do you take care of him alone. I want a dog, but I don't think I can handle it, depending on the job I have.

Weird IS interesting though

Not wasted!

>create redpilled people
Only anonymously and even then, the knowledge is usually too ebin to talk to anybody here.

I live alone and haven't had a friend in many years (at least any who either of us wants to talk to).

Meme alone, in the dark, before you go full, autistic, shotposting.

>she is the only person outside of my family who I talk too

You must be delightful.

I travelled quote a lot and especially around Europe. Making friends is heavily dependent on the country. There are god forsaken places where people act like wolves, so don't let it discourage you.
It's not you it's them.

Im what you would call an ultra social person, I have lots of friends but shitposting with you guys has it's special place. Pls call me a kike? ;)

Welcome to 4chin.

do you know that clinical IQ test are the only IQ test that matter?

take a few classes at the local community college

Uhh try losing someone you loved.

You want to die. Physically.

Where abouts lad?

>has gf
Get out

I've found the deeper you go down the rabbit hole the further you get from social interactions. It doesn't take a strong power level play to get people running away. Another problem is people are so bluepilled the mere mention of some of the fun topics of conversation get you labeled. It's a choice. Want to play by societies rules and have friends? Don't question the matrix. Take the redpill and you're exiled to zion.

It gets worse until your mid 40's by that point your friends kids will be out of the house and it will free up more time for them.

Been friendless for about 6 years. Not good at the whole friends thing, myself... making them or keeping them
You're not alone feeling the way you do.
It ebbs and flows in difficulty. I write poetry and music and read a lot. Vidya now and then. I believe humans are naturally social creatures but that some of us hold people to impossible standards which causes a contradiction within.
Make some friends, Reginald... don't let your soul rip itself apart. If you get too deep you can't turn back. Take it from me... get out there and find a buddy before you lose control of your loneliness and kys.
Best luck.

Ok mathcucks explain these

no man should have any friends by 25

Reeee

sad (you) for sympathy.

Why is she making that face?

>You want to die. Physically.

Christ I felt like I was physically dying too. I don't want to know what a "serious" relationship ending would feel like. Christ.

I guess people are right, love transcends everything

I just wish I could stop thinking about her. She every second thought I have

Did these feels ever end for you

Do you get along well with your girlfriend? I am in same boat but I am happy because at least I have her to talk to. I do get jealous sometimes she has a social life sorta but... ehh. I am fine with being isolated.

>I haven't had a conversation with anyone defined as a friend or an acquaintance in about six months

Same. This has been coming on for a few years. I put my foot down and went rogue this year. Only reason I talked to a couple people over the year was because I picked up a phone call by accident.

>although I do have a girlfriend; she is the only person outside of my family who I talk too

I have a wife. Haven't talked to my dead beat family in years. See no point in it.

>Who else here is finding themselves increasingly isolated, and what are your thoughts about this?

Can confirm same here. My thoughts are fuck the world because as this poster put it

>People these days are arrogant, self-centered, and passive aggressive making for difficult friends. People especially seem threatened by me for some reason and are always trying to prove themselves.

What is up with this? I have the same experience. Really am wondering what this is all about. Western society seems off its rocker. Consumerism + Digital Distraction + Propaganda seems to be the root of it all. Its like western society died and the people just keep going through the motions of life like zombies talking shit while living in a fantasy world.

Answer my math question faggots

I haven't had a friend, well, ever. My entire childhood was spent around my family, they were basically my 'friends'.

No friends in high school either, and I ended up dropping out at 16 because the teachers didn't really give a fuck about me.

I'm an 18 year old NEET with no friends and no qualifications and I mean literally no qualifications.

It's really shit when I think about it because I had so many dreams as a child and really wanted to be successful just like my family but it will never happen.

Depressing.

>18

Wipe the tears newfag.

Most people only get released from army at 21 here, travel for a year, fork for a year and start 1st degree at 23.

That's pretty much my story in the making. I've always had friends but I'm realizing that they're becoming more of acquaintances than friends. I'm sure in a year or two I won't even have their contact info.

I can't get into university to get a degree due to the no qualifications part and I can't join the military either.

I'm 30. A virgin, and a hapa.

I don't really have any friends either. I have a few people who I play board games with every now and then- but they wouldn't give a damn if they never saw me again. I work at the movie theater and I do have co-workers, but the second I quit the job, they will cease having any sort of relation with me.

The closest friend I have is this guy I've know since high-school who we play Yu-Gi-Oh together, and that's pretty much ALL we've done for over 13 years. I'm bored to hell of the guy. He doesn't want to do anything except play Yu-Gi-Oh, he's a dumb Mexican kid in a 31 year old body.

Turning 30 is horrible. All your friends work all the time. They get married and into relationships, they don't have time for you anymore. And many friends simply give you the digital silent treatment of not responding to texts or Facebook messages at all.

>has a gf
>complains about having no friends

eat shit desu senpai

all colours are a sum of 50, so the answer is 14

No idea.

the answer to all of your friend-less problems is visiting either dump.fm or jollo.org