Alright so we all know burgers won't actually rise up if Trump gets boned out of the presidency tomorrow...

Alright so we all know burgers won't actually rise up if Trump gets boned out of the presidency tomorrow. But just for the sake of argument, what would a revolt in current year look like? What would actually be done. Somehow I doubt dumping tea into a harbor will have the same impact.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/alexadntcare
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope it happens.
there will be blood.
now sage this thread faggot bait shill

Wtf why would you think I'm shilling? I'm trying to start a discussion, retard.

>dumping tea into a harbor
how about dumping titties into this thread

You're just asking for your tea to be dumped in a harbor with that talk.

shit would get beyond real. half the country would be dead, the other half would have tinnitus.

That doesn't really answer my question, but damn.

Ha!You think the average Sup Forumsack would have anything to do with initiating a revolution?
That would be the Trump-supporting military, friendo.

I hope anyone that revolts or protests against my sovereign nation gets gassed. Right or left wing.

Who is this woman?
Those tits...

oh my

For civilians, it would look something like after a police shooting, but with more people and somewhere someone getting a tank or two from deployed national guard groups. It would however also require mass defections from the military and the country would really have to be a real shithole for that to happen.

Really I think it would go down something like in Turkey, just replace the guy trying to put in a Muslim government for a Christian government.

Alexa Attias
twitter.com/alexadntcare
use the fucking google image search feature. click the triangle top of posts.

It would instantly become a world war with proxy wars in the USA and actors making moves without the world police around.

>if Trump gets boned out of the presidency tomorrow.

well what would Trump do is the more important question, because so far he just keeps winning

I'm already borderline suicidal. I want an excuse for there to be civil war so I can go out with some dignity.

OH SHIT THE FUCKING TURNER DIARIES ARE GONNA HAPPEN

ppl in here not realizing that the Republican-controlled Congress can block the Electoral vote if they don't elect Trump

Not the same woman.

>implying republucans want Trump.