STOP RADICALIZING ME

STOP RADICALIZING ME
I DON'T WANT TO HATE BROWN PEOPLE, I DON'T WANT TO THINK HITLER WAS AN OKAY GUY, I DON'T WANT TO FEEL REPULSED BY JEWS STOP IT DAMN YOU THIS ISN'T A "RED PILL" ITS DOWN RIGHT REPUGNANT I JUST WANT TO ESCAPE FUCK ALL OF YOU!

i bet you were a zeitgeist faggot

how does it feel to suck up to the man??

same

Too late. Russians infused this meme with even more radicalizing energy. It already worked, it's too late.

Great picture. Thanks

Stage 2: Anger

too late, even if you go back to your lib friends at this point the memeplex is set.
Soon you will find you cant enjoy your favorite shows anymore because all you will see is nu-male propaganda.
Soon you will start isolating yourself as you cant bare to deal with your liberal friends who you will find out arent as tolerant as they let themselves off to be.

I've been browsing Sup Forums for years and I'm still not a racist. Don't have such a weak, malleable mind and you'll be find, faggot.

>reddit.com

Just find somebody who agrees with you. I just found a girl who agrees with me because we both found out we liked pic related. Once we both found out we agreed with her ideals on preserving culture and race, we just straight up went to antisemitism and connected right away.

so go hang out with the jews elsewhere, faggot shill

>too late, even if you go back to your lib friends
I was never a liberal i was always a right leaning person but dammit im seeing ((())) every where automatically yesterday I made a comment that someone was dirty Jew Ive never said those things before

THIS. FUCK. Just tell yourself you are here to "know thy enemy"

it's too late baby
yeah it's too late

I find unapologetic prowhite racism is never confronted. Secretly every other white person agrees with us or are numale pussies that will never give you a problem.

muddier and muddier
that's what's happening to you pure clean bluepilled souls.

and to think, I ended up here by accident.
I used to only go to /soc/

I just pretend to be racist to fit in :(

you'll be alright. It's the white man's normal state

Literally nothing wrong with hating brown people

man the far right truly has the best memes

Don't forget, you're here forever!

S-so there's hope after all?

Deal with it, the fix is in, just a matter of it taking full effect

my first 5 months after the redpill i was a wreck. super depressed and always browsing this board and other far right places 24/7 then it progressively improved. Im clearly happier right now than i was initially. I lost weight, i want children, im clearly more hardworking than i used to be and my relationship with my gf improved

It was an amazing experience

FUCKING CTR SHILL GAS YOURSELF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But Hitler was a pretty chill dude. He loved animals.

Good to hear it. Maybe there's hope for me too. I definitely am more motivated to work hard and have children these days. Maybe things really will get better.

Leave while you still can. Please, I'm beggng you.

I've been on Sup Forums for 10+ years. It's not changed my beliefs on any of those things. Though I probably say "nigger" too much. You have some pretty weak views if they're influenced so easily tbqh famalam.

Sure you do. That's why you keep coming back.

>I DON'T WANT TO THINK HITLER WAS AN OKAY GUY
Watch The Greatest Story Never Told.

>Watch The Greatest Story Never Told.
Hitler dindu nuffin he jus wanted to make da Reich Great again N Sheeeit: The movie

not an argument

just give into your hatred, we both know you want to, these guys are just trying to embrace your true nature

>hitler was right
it's going to sound weird, but after realizing all the shit the kike elite has been doing for a very long time (a friend of mine told me about this long ago, but didn't believe him, still blinded by the propaganda n shiiiet but after doing some research and coming here from time to time things started to make sense... coincidences my fucking ass), adolf-chan's statements about jews do not seem to be mistaken, i mean degeneracy, wars and other bullshit, they are behind all of that

*to make you embrace

Needs more kikes in this pic.

calling out the Jew isn't strictly prowhite. I fucking despise Jews and name them at every opportunity.

Like user said OP, it's just a phase

It's a slow, painful, necessary process user. Very, subversive (hehe).

It's too late. The (((conditioning))) is going to fail or you're going to fail.

Nothing personal kid.

its too late goy you will never enjoy life again and you will never be able to stop coming here

Racism is fucking cool.

That's the simple truth.

My life is so fucking easy thanks to racism.

I can avoid 90% of problems that idiots face by being a racist.

Avoiding niggers improves my life exponentially.

I don't have to pretend that I give a shit about their fucking gay nigger shit, and they don't have to pretend that they aren't planning to rob my ass when I start "slipping."

I can avoid getting ripped off by turbo-jew chinks by never dropping my clothes off at their fucking dry cleaners or making business deals with their shitty sub-standard factories.

I'm saving money by being racist.

It's a great feeling.

7 here

user it's okay we are here to help

>I JUST WANT TO ESCAPE FUCK ALL OF YOU
walk away from the screen like close your eyes

Must create dating app for polacks

Welcome to the hurt box

>Naming the jew on a date
Nice

Don't be a radical, just be rational. No one wants you to go all batshit over this stuff - just aware and enlightened.

Level 7 here

I'm on 8, took the iron pill

>tfw I can't even play mount and blade mp anymore because whenever I see a black character I think "There's a nigger on the other side of this keyboard."
>feels bad man

user you should be playing (((videas)))

>Be me.

>Unironically browsed Sup Forums just because Hillary Clinton mentioned Pepe the Frog.

>Pepe? Who the fuck is that?

>Research.

>Find Sup Forums.

>Disgusted.

>Laughed.

>Confused.

>Questioned everything I ever knew.

>Find out it's all been a fucking lie.

>Find out the Jews are behind it all.

>Find out Demons are real.

>Find out God is probably real too.

I want off this ride.......

5 with aspects of 7, I think I might skip 6 because I don't want to be "more aware than the sheeple".

not a country

>I JUST WANT TO ESCAPE FUCK ALL OF YOU!
Good luck with that mate. I sure as hell tried but it ended up being futile.

.....it never ends

There is no escape from radicalization during social unrest.

it's so natural man

>canadian flag
>huge dramatic faggot
big surprise

>american flag
>frogpost, flagpost and says nothing of value

big surprise

>too weak to form a convincing opinion by yourself
>allowing a bunch of anime nerds shape your political beliefs

Ugh that's me now in life. All the shit is just there now

bro man the fuck up you sound like you're fucking 16 jesus christ. there is literally no reason to worry about wahhh muh scary ideologyyyy wahh im so radicalll fuckkkkk i might as well just an hero
NO.
only women care about that shit

LET THE HATRED RUN THROUGH YOU! FEEL IT! BECOME IT!!

I dislike all the hate here too, but I would highly recommend avoiding niggers. Black people are ok, but niggers are bad.

a nigger is a nigger, niggers are black.

THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON Sup Forums FUCK HEAD

Solely thanks to us in this lil anime forum.

Truly amazing how far things have come.