Trump's conflict of interest is beyond words

How

and I'll repeat

HOW can he have his fucking daughter attend a meeting between a foreign power?

Discuss

>i don't know what conflict of interest means

Jealous, faggot?

Then enlighten me; how is this in anyway justified?

>THIS IS NEPOTISM

>first lady is historically high position just for being married to the guy who was elected.

What's there to justify?

Trump's daughter attending a closed door meeting between nations

She's there to suck them off

It wasn't between nations. He isn't even president.

they were literally just talking about golf and grandchildren

It's nepotism, but I don"t really care
> hilary voter

>Hospitality has never been greater.

shes not just his daughter, shes the first lady, i see nothing wrong with this desu

/thread complete please disperse immediately.

>HOW can he have his fucking daughter attend a meeting between a foreign power?

They asked for her to attend and paid him 500.00 bucks to ensure she had no knickers on

In 1937, the President's oldest son James moved into the Executive Residence and served as an advisor and private secretary in the West Wing. At the President's request, his daughter Anna moved into the Executive Residence in 1944 to serve as an assistant to the President and as White House hostess during the First Lady's frequent absences. A fifth son, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Jr. (III), was born on March 18, 1909 and died approximately eight months later on November 7, 1909.

sage

Because he's a good dad
Also, anyone else want to put a baby in Ivanka? I'd pump her so full of baby gravy her nickname would be thanksgiving

Go ahead and sage faggot. I'm here for genuine discussion of this incident, and just because it disagrees with your little bias, it's bait? God, fuck off

Abe must be thinking "jesus christ, I thought I was in New York City. This apartment looks like I just stepped into some new money sandnigger's desert oil palace."

well hes not president yet

besides Truman did the same thing. dont see anyone complaning about that..or when JFK appointed his brother as AG.....i could go on but I wont

Shill spotted
>Remember the 6 gorillion
How many shekels were you paid from (((Them)))

Who cares? Ivanka isn't swimming in corruption like Chelsea or Bill, who would also be in that room had Hillary won.

>"Don't worry guys, I'm handing the business over to my kids so there won't be any conflicts."
>"Never mind that my kids are going to attend meetings with and advise me on policy decisions."

This admin is going to fall hard. It should be fun to watch.

basically i just don't care, and you belong on /qa/ anyways

Nips like white women desu. Nothing will change that.

Ivanka is taller than most men so Trump uses her to emasculate foreign dignitaries simply by being there and make them submit to his will.

1) Donald Trump Empowers Women

2) Teaching his daughter negotiation skills

3) Private meeting in his private home

4) Ivanka intimidates them

5) Only a whinny c uck, who really doesn't care about women would complain about this.

After eight amazing years of Donald Trump as president. Ivanka will be the first woman president, and the left will actually turn into ISIS by that time, openly bombing the WH from all the winning, saftey and jobs America will have under a real leader.

Working with Russia instead of Saudis will instantly allow for wide expansion of humanitarian work in Syria. Green zones will be formed by Russia and a UN force. Saudis will be blown out, they can no longer have their pipeline through Syria. ISIS was formed to topple Assad for the Saudi prince's personal war with Putin who refused a new pipeline.

since 1900, 7 presidents had adult daughters who had finished their education.

Five of them had their daughters serve a active role in their administration.

There's a difference. Ivanka is one of Trump's trustees. If her role is not to stay as far away from the administration as possible, then there's no point in her being a trustee.

Bill Clinton, who as a former POTUS still receives intelligence briefings, declined to take briefings while his wife was SOS. Notably, he didn't even know about the bin Laden raid until Obama announced it publicly, although Hillary knew about it for weeks.

Presidents and Vice Presidents are not legally subject to conflict of interest legislation with the exception of gifts from foreign leaders and countries.

That's all the justification needed.

he gets confirmed tmrw

no conflict of penis til then

>HOW can he have his fucking daughter attend a meeting between a foreign power?

she's a top advisor, the whole reason he's doing this is to expand the resume of his children

Again, the issue is not that of a family member being involved, the issue is that of a "blind trustee" being involved.

how is it unjustified?

kek hes not president yet, this is basically a "get to know you session"

If this was a closed door meeting there wouldnt be pictures during the meeting

This fucking guy

Obama is president

There is no law saying he has to do anything like that. You're listening to too much fake news, they make something out of nothing.

Almost every single member of congress has yuge conflicts of interests. Presidents regularly have conflicts of interests. George fucking Washington had them change the residence act to include Alexandria Virginia in Washington DC because his brother Lawrence Washington caused the town to exist. His son in law william Fairfax owned the ohio company there after Lawrences death, and Fairfax county Virginia was named after him. They literally changed the boundaries of Washington DC to include a conflict of interest with the president and his close family members and business associates (Washington was the richest man in north America and richest president adjusted for inflation until trump came along) so Washington could have them within the confines of his administration

The only thing trump has to do is be over 35 and be born in the United States

Ivanka 2024. God Empress.

He's setting her up to be the first woman POTUS, in the ultimate act of shitting on Hillary.

fucking faggot failshill
hang yourself with your headset and if it won't take your weight take three and fucking braid them

Why did CTR start this thread?

Kek, criminally underrated

>conflict of interest
RIP English

Pretty sure that daughter wasn't managing any businesses related to the president tho

>corruption cool man, everyone is doing it

Because she's a piece of trim and when you're a piece of trim, especially a serious piece of trim, you can do whatever the fuck you want.

Fun fact: Nothing the president does can be illegal that's the big joke.

Literally no laws apply to the president. Impeachment only removes the president from office and once out of office he can be charged but they always get a pardon anyway.

Only Eric and Don Jr will be the trustees

>Fun fact: Nothing the president does can be illegal
wtf i love Reagan now