The Muslims who commit terrorist attacks are only a very small minority of all Muslims...

The Muslims who commit terrorist attacks are only a very small minority of all Muslims. Most of them are peaceful people who want nothing more than to live and love. Why won't you racists accept this fact?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU&feature=youtu.be&t=2m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KYS

>Muslim
>race

not true what about this guy

The quran says to kill everyone that isn't in their religion. Any "muslim" that isn't a terrorist is not a muslim and will also be killed my real muslims. Thats why sand niggers kill other sand niggers and also why all muslims are terrorists

Can you give me a source for that? That sounds so ridiculous!

I don't give a shit what they want or do. They could eat babies and who gives a fuck as long they stay over in their own far away shithole countries? It's when these foreign scum wander into civilized lands is we have a problem.

>That retard falling for ancient modified copy pasta
We need like a crash course for the internet that everyone needs to see before using it

Part of Quran 8:12

Mohammed was a false prophet. Islam is trash only third world retards believe in.

>Most of them are peaceful people who want nothing more than to live and love
Then they're apostates. Not that it will stop them from siding with their savage brethren in their Koran mandates war against the entire rest of world.

4 out of the 5 top five places with high terrorist threats are majority muslims.

Technically it says to kill everyone who isn't a Christian, Jew or Sabians.

Christians, Jews and Sabians are just made second class citizens and borderline slaves.

because the peaceful ones are irrelevant.

they do nothing to stop the violent ones, they are a non issue.

Someone post that chart that details how many of the "peaceful" muslims still believe and want fucked up things.

Not true. They are at best complicit even when they aren't aiding and abetting our enemies.

That's an issue.

Watch this you mongoloid
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

Struggle is bad guys. Don't even try.

I prefer to roll over, just be cucked and whine all day about my life.

Fuck Sup Forums. What do you even want?

take your own advice, faggot

>advocates for Muslims on a Afghani Asspicking Board
>hasn't even read the "Kill Infidels" part of the Quran

Just google it F@M

>they do nothing to stop the violent ones
assad, iraq's pmu, iran, and hezbollah would disagree

Taqqiya.
Now fuck off.

Why is Islam so based?

I'm from Turkey, which is, still, one of the most peaceful islamic countries.

Islam IS a violent religion. The only peaceful muslims are THE ONES WHO DIDN'T READ THE QURAN.

Seriously. These "peaceful" muslims who love to play the victim will claim that jihad means spreading islam, not with war but with discussing and persuasion. But the truth is, when that fails, war is inevitable since spreading Islam is more important than the death of those who deny islam who are going to hell anyways.

All of Islamic history consists of violent wars and expanding territories. Of course people claim these aren't "true muslims", but they are the majority of muslims. Besides, how come people understand a book that is supposed to be A guide for all of humanity that is understandable even for the stupidest mind?

>turkey
>Islamic
>peaceful
this post is all fucked up

the 1% that ARE extremist are a fucking cancer and if moderates cant keep them in check we need to do it for them

It is estimated that 15-20% of all muslims are extremists. If their daughter falls in love with a dude they don't like, they set fire on their daughter or the good old acid attacks. 20% of 1 200 000 000 muslims is 240 000 000 extremists. That's more than there are people living in Russia. It' 50 times more extremists than there are people in my country. "Only a little" meme is getting old.

Muslims could commit 0 terrorist attacks per annum and I still wouldn't like them, because:

1) They're an outgroup
2) Their convictions, values, and theology are different and in a number of instances contrary to my own
3) Irreconcilable differences in the form of previous wars between their ancestors and mine

Mudslime is not race it's a religion you fucking bigot

We don't stone women, hang homosexuals and ban alcohol.

Yet.

>if moderates cant keep them in check
because you stupid fuckers keep arming and training them.

the only reason these """""moderate rebels""""" and their saudi wahhabi masters haven't been wiped out is because the west is propping them up.

Seriously desu, why not Islam?

It's like Sup Forums hates fixing problems.

Because they think their ideology is superior and they're always taught by the media that there's nothing "absolutely" wrong with their religion.

Their explanation for racism is a person that does something else than you. Seriously, it's the leftists idea of what "race" is. If they're hindu, and you talk shit about hindus, you're a racist. If they are from a different city than you and you talk badly about them, you are 'in fact' a racist. This world will be better off when the day of the rope comes. Only 12 more years until Anders gets out and can continue his mission.

How long have we been listed as a high level terror threat?

>Taqqiya
Taqqiya confirmed, sage deployed

15 July 2016

Pls go back to your sand dune beyond that mountain of camel shit.

The Nazis who kill jews are only a very small minority of all Nazis. Most of them are peaceful people who want nothing more than to live and love. Why won't you Naziphobes accept this fact?

Which is why they will win and we will lose.

A minority of 1+ billion people is not a minority

>he fell for the holohoax

i this the the turk roach meant comparatively peaceful for an islamic country. you fuckers are crazy, and not in a fun redneck, hey y'all watch this, now hold muh beer cletus way either.

you are the scary nigger on pcp chewing people faces off while naked crazy.

Adding to the point that moderate Muslims will affect us culturally by undermining our belief in free speech and changing our institutions to become more like theirs; there is also the genetics argument. Even if we assume that they are "just like us", they will bring with them lower IQ and their specific genetic makeup. For this last reason alone, most of us should be wary of the effect of Muslims in our culture.

what the fuck are you trying to say, user

Draw a picture of Mohammad and attach your name to it and lets see if that holds true.

or kittman.

If you love islam so much then change your name to Abdul and learn Arabic you fucking degenerate.

back when americuck was doing their gay little "draw muhammad contest", hassan nasrallah, the leader of fucking hezbollah, said that terrorism is a bigger threat than a picture.

Hitler will be rolling in his grave when the Jewish messiah, his 12 Jewish apostles and army of saints return to establish his 1,000 year world reign from Israel.

Muslims are just more violent, it is in their genes.

auto correct is changing shit around again, this was supposed to be think.

they still make you guys use those fucking cards to use the internet over there? i knew some Iranians and one told us about how much of a pain in the ass it was to use there, at least back in 2009. he brought a few expired cards back for souvenirs for me and my dad.

reading a book doesn't change your genetics, jose.

And after Hassan Chop Goatfuckee said that, more people were killed for insulting Allah. Get fucked if you think that one towelhead practicing taqqyia makes up for all the mayhem that Islam causes.

Could have fooled me. Don't go blowing yourself up now, Mohammed.

>cards to use the internet
what. I've never heard of an internet card.
either broadband, one of those wireless hotspot modems, or phone.
i think some people still have dial up in older areas, idk.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack

That worked out well. The sad thing is, the vast majority of muslims (hundreds of millions) believe that apostates should die and anyone who insults islam should die. You aren't as peaceful as you claim to be and you are a plague upon this world.

I don't care whether they are terrorists or fucking doctors I don't want that shitty ideology in my country.

Hezbollah just got finished saving a christian village in Lebanon from your """"moderate rebels"""" who crossed from Syria to slaughter them.

why are westerners so fucking dumb

you support WAHHABIS. wahhabis are the extremist takfiri cunts that kill everyone who's not WAHHABI, including you dumb western fags. you make enemies out of moderates like Hezbollah, assad, and the Iraq pmu. the kind of muslims that actually don't go around butchering people like your pet wahhabis.

You're all scum and need to die, hummus tits.

>Suspected perpetrators: Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
OH SHIT LOOK AT THAT IT WAS YOUR PET WAHHABI TERRORISTS AGAIN, NOT THE HEZBOLLAH WHO ARE FIGHTING THEM

holy shit is the collective iq of america 3?

most polar bears haven't eaten people. doesn't mean I want one for a pet

his family was from Shiraz, he said it was a pretty big place and fairly modern.

they wouldnt need saving from mudlimes, if there werent any mudslimes.

AMERICA - 100
heathen ayraaab cocksuckers - 0

>muslims are so violent!
>kill all muslims!
hurrrr

Nah, we just don't care enough to play Magic: The Gathering with all your tribes and sects. Best to just glass your ass, camelbreath.

i'm just surprised it took so long for this pic to pop out

We don't like the rebels you fucking moron. We want the US to give up replacing assad in syria, this is part of the reason i was able to tolerate Trump because he was saying Assad and Russia had the same enemy as us.
We still hate all muslims and don't want them in our countries, so stabilization in the middle east helps us both.

yeah that'll never happen. islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.

Reform islam and then we talk.

It takes so little to trigger you people. You guys are pretty good at killjoy each other. We're just there to help speed things up.

There will be an all out war before they ever take over a developed country.

>We don't like the rebels
so stop funding them

Among poor people who live under dictatorial rule. Good luck defending yourselves from yourselves.

What race is islam?

you're also speeding up the death of europe given all the refugees.
good job! you did it.

If only .001% of Muslims want to kill me, that is a fighting force larger than the US Marine Corps.

>muh ww3
>muh race war
>muh 14/88
the (((muslim))) mayor of London says otherwise.

i sometimes wonder why i come to Sup Forums. not like I'll find anyone grounded in reality.

No, that's Europes fault for cucking out. They're slowly waking up, though. Soon there will be nowhere to go for Abdullah and his child bride but back to Dunecoonistan.

muhammad is the most popular name among new babies in europe

>Australia #3
What the fug is going on down under?

just wait till you inbred fuckers really fuck up something big, and you see what happens when the white man chimps out. you brown people chimp out its at worst a 1/10. We whites chimp out and world wars happen. shit would be even more horrible than an AMV in 360i on youtube of naruto and sasuke fighting to a linkin park song.

tell the saudis to stop laundering money to them.

yeah america will be taken by the Hispanics and blacks while europe is islamized.

How eloquently a muslim talks about non-violence. There is a reason why nobody in the world likes muslims. It's because you people are scum and you feed off of others while simultaneously cursing them. No modern innovations come from islam, yet all the worlds headaches stem from your sick ideology.

You're deluded.

You are honestly talking on the wrong forum if you want to criticize people for being bootlickers for the US military and government. The whole US intervention is to control the oil and keep them from getting too developed. Majority of the people here support Assad and Russia.

who the fuck cares what a mayor says, who is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Muslims will do what they always do and they will start pushing for their backwards laws to be enforced and it will piss off people and cause a war.

the saudis are YOUR ally, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU&feature=youtu.be&t=2m

>nobody in the world
>a handful of neckbeard NEETs on Sup Forums larping as crusaders

Your reality is being surrounded by a bunch of oversexed, smelly, bearded pedophiles looking to take over the world with outdated equipment.

Actually, that's pretty close to reality on Sup Forums.

Carry on, Durka Durka.

it not our fault you fuckers dont have any other names.

hispanics are at least christian, and eat delicious pork, and make said pork into delicious pork tacos and roasted pork shoulder and jamon.

or /k/.

if you think a fucking race war will happen then you're simply retarded

no way around it

>The whole US intervention is to control the oil and keep them from getting too developed.
stop getting your news from michael moore.
>Majority of the people here support Assad
ASSAD IS MUSLIM YOU DIPSHITS

what the fuck. do you people have any idea what's going on in the world?

>kill everyone I dont like, unless they pay
textbook extortion

Does that make you happy?

I read about Islam and didn't like it. The Muslims will understand and not force me to join the cult right?