Julius Malema is the promised messiah of Africa

Julius Malema is the promised messiah of Africa.

With polls indicating growing support for the EFF, his party might win enough seats in the South African parliament to elect him President in 2019.

Julius Malema would shake the world by prohibiting the West and China from exploiting Africa's natural resources and taking back the farm lands white people have stolen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cz9RZRQLZwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UDGbLJYEy44
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Marion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodesian_Bush_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>post yfw Africa becomes even worse off when left to the Africans

>Kick out foreign influence
>have famine
Every time...

Zimbabwe 2.0 here we come.
The rich whites can flee. The poor South African whites are going to die horribly.

>
Julius Malema would shake the world by prohibiting the West and China from exploiting Africa's natural resources and taking back the farm lands white people have stolen.
helo zimbabwe, africa pre euro was such a nice place.

It's time to decolonize Africa.

EFF is fighting for the people!

EFF is fighting for Africa!

This man will be South Africa's last elected leader. He is going to be the next Mughabe

I'm sure Europe will open it's doors and bring in all the suffering whites. Right guys?

why don't we bring in all white south africans?
we took in 50 million mexicans, lets not be racists.

Unfortunately the whites will only be going to Liveleak

Then watch the lefts head spin when they start calling themselves African-Americans.

White people always have to fuck shit with apartheid in South Africa and the 2008 recession (which almost turned into a depression) in the USA.

Funny how black presidents (Nelson Mandela and Obama) saved both countries

Fuck off we're full

This

/thread

It's Mugabe 2.0 Electric boogaloo I see.

Julius Malema is a charismatic leader who will get rid of national borders and unite the African continent.

The days of white European oppression are coming to an end.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cz9RZRQLZwQ

umm ok

what an astute response

Lol niggers

Because taking farm land from whites worked out so well in Rhodesia.

Stop comparing Malema to Mugabe you retard

EFF! EFF!
Make Africa great for the first time.

People’s Power for Economic Freedom in Our Lifetime.

Are you just bored and memeing?

just tired of ppl (particularly ignorant white racists) going into these threads and trying to argue about things they have no idea about

Samefagging this hard

>promised messiah of Africa
Any way to get Africans to stop murdering eachother, over disputes, I condone, unless the leader is cool.

This is the main problem with having the greatest leader of all time. It is difficult to know how to pass leadership. King David's succession by Solomon is this way, Solomon and his brother got in a huge fight.

Ok, I'll bite. What makes SA different from all the other shithole independent African countries?

>isn't cool*

You have no fucking idea what you are talking about. Wtf do you know about South Africa?

You're trying to say Julius Malema is a corrupt African leader when in fact he created his party to fight corruption...in particular Jacob Zuma and the contemporary ANC.

I have African blood. You don't. Get the fuck out of Africa you afrikaans inbred

If you see this retard as the messiah of Africa, then you are even more retarded than he is.

>yfw an African country attempts to conquer the entire African continent

you have west african blood.

So because you have "African blood" you telepathically know what is going on here?

Nice try, but it was a jew in both cases.

Frankly, if I were a South African white, I would vote for Malema, and tell everyone I know to vote for him too.

The best way to awake racial counsciousness in white people is by being actively persecuted. Right now, most white South Africans vote for the globalist shills in the Democratic Alliance. That's even worse than the ANC, because at least the ANC is nationalist.

I also have Zulu blood.

>farmlands white people have created
>they tried this before in Africa, it didn't work out

That's cold

>That's even worse than the ANC, because at least the ANC is nationalist.

hahaha the ANC is not nationalist. The EFF is the only party that cares for the people of Africa.

The ANC is full of traitors selling Africa to the Gupta family, China, Europe and others who exploit the natural resources

>>/reddit/
we wuz kingdoms n shieeet

As someone else mentioned, the rich whites will just leave and the poor ones will be too small in number and not have the resources to do anything.

Sure thing bud, they have been killing whites since Mandela took the power now, niggers blaming whites in America Africa and even Japan ffs.

> nigger

If you are from an area in the red, the human gene pool would be better off without you.

I'm willing to bet in a couple years, China is going to take over the country by will of the people and the chinks will end up enslaving them and harnessing the resources.

But as long as the slave masters aren't white, right?

The Zulu (Zulu: amaZulu) are a Bantu ethnic group of Southern Africa

The linguistic core of the Bantu family of languages, a branch of the Niger–Congo language family, was located in the adjoining region of Cameroon and Nigeria. From this core, expansion began about 3,000 years ago, with one stream going into East Africa, and other streams going south along the African coast of Gabon, Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Angola, or inland along the many south-to-north flowing rivers of the Congo River system. The expansion eventually reached South Africa, probably as early as AD 300.

If you're not khoisan you're a west african migrant.

Whites should salt their land before they leave

Not that they would need to,since niggers are inept

>taking back the farm lands white people have stolen.

What could possibly go wrong?

PROTIP: (pic related)

Everytime without fail pic related

Where in Africa is there no exploitation?
in communist zimbabwe?
communist angola?

>"farm lands white people have stolen."
>implying the first settlers in south africa weren't the colonial whites
Also niggers would starve to death on their own

>Julius Malema would shake the world by prohibiting the West and China from exploiting Africa's natural resources and taking back the farm lands white people have stolen.

Good. Then we cut foreign aid. These fucking idiots don't get it. They'd be nothing if it wasn't for foreign intervention.

Zimbabwe is a shit show. Mugabe actually started begging white people to come back.

He is corrupt as fuck and famous for being a tenderpreneur
>In South Africa, a tenderpreneur is a person in government who abuses their political power and influence to secure government tenders and contracts.

He got paid millions in taxes to build small bridges in townships and rural areas which all collapsed or washed way with in a year or two.

He has also attemped to evade taxes and owes R20 million (about $1.5 million)

Looks like South Africa is going to be a 3rd world shit hole again.

b..but race doesn't exist, only class, intelligent blacks are same as intelligent whites, races don't exist.

Julius Malema is also funded by a jew. Nathan Kirsh

I like this guy. The west needs a reminder that helping africa is against it's core interests

@103491870
kys

>again
end of apartheid made it lose its distinction from Africa.

You must have African blood to be such a waterhead.

This is the excuse of any other nigger leader. Mugabe was the same.
And to top it all, the filthy ape is a commie. Expecting white slaughter and gibs in the next years. Someone should hire or make a mercenary crew to protect the Afrikaners and their land.

>a black American trying to debate SA politics with an actual South African

>inb4 guy below me.

nah, yellow privilege will soon be real; people are gonna get tired of blaming whitey soon enough.

Interesting video showing a guy exposing the economic apartheid that still exists in South Africa.

The EFF will stop this.

youtube.com/watch?v=UDGbLJYEy44

>Julius Malema would shake the world by prohibiting the West and China from exploiting Africa's natural resources and taking back the farm lands white people have stolen.

Ha ha haarrrr!!!!

Gee, another corrupt, dumbass communist.

Are you already preparing your "N-n-n-not real" outburst, lefties?

soclose

hmmmmmmmmm where have i heard this before??????

Speaking of Zulu blood.

After being betrayed by Dingane (Zulu king) and ambushed, 470 Boers were surrounded by 20,000 zulus but suffering 0 casualties. We killed 3,000 Zulu soldiers, including two "princes" and chased Dingane into the wilderness where his own people eventually killed him.

We destroyed the "mighty" Zulu empire in a single day with 470 white men.

Based AF
Conquerors of Africa.

hahaha because you had guns. you pussies barricaded yourselves with firearms while brave zulu warriors charged with nothing but spears

>destroying an entire empire in a literal fucking day while being outnumbered 40-1
african """"""empires""""""

I would like to fuck that

>brave zulu warriors charged with nothing but spears

dumbfuck nigger warriors charged with nothing but spears

FTFY

Stop bickering. Afrikaners and Zulus are supposed to be allies against Anglos, Jews and the Xhosa.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Marion

Too bad those brave Zulu warriors still died using inferior technology.

>Be great African empire
>never invent more than a spear
Do you see why whites dominated Africa and why it's a shithole without them?

Oh wow, that's something new of them

zulu warriors used their own technology while boers used firearms stolen from other people lol

Too bad their own technology was inferior and they lost. So much for their bravery.

Zimbabwe 2.0 coming right at you.

Zulus used African/Semite tech Boers used Euro tech.

even with same tech they can't compete.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodesian_Bush_War

Canada has a lot of South African refugees from when apartheid first ended.

Honestly, that kind of refugee is fine by me, we could use more of them.

I would never be against the Xhosa. I'm tired of you white savages trying to turn African people against each other.

That's what the apartheid oppressors did. They oppressed the black majority by having all the tribes hate each other

Sup Forums confirmed plant-o-philes
>we cant keep getting away with it

Kek and before that African tribes go along just fine?

Fug.

Must've been really hard beating a nation getting massively sanctioned while Mugabe got support from practically every major communist nation.

470 men armed with single shot muskets being zerg rushed from all sides by 20,000 zulus

Indeed. You see all the space pyramids senpai?

There's bravery and there's stupidity. I'd say that falls under the latter category.

Dude, I can't wait until Boers take all of the African-American Affirmative Action slots.

you BITCH ass niggers betrayed and outnumbered them 470 to 20,000.

Fuck outta here. I hope the bullets tasted good nigger.

>Make Africa Great Again
will they ever learn?