USA BROS ANSWER ME PLZ

Generally how does America remember George W. Bush?

And how will America remember Barak Obama in 2024?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/3502456/Barack-Obamas-aides-believe-he-has-made-a-mistake-in-hiring-Hillary-Clinton.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NjGcCI9ByWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bush as bro-tier compared to that fucking nigger

Let me see...

HE IS A FUCKING NIGGER that pushed for more spending and sjw bullshit... and probably a muslim born in Africa

gwb all we pretty much think of is 9/11 and the iraq war not only because of him but Bush senior started desert storm as well.

Bush: started a bunch of wars and expanded the police state

Obama: continued all the wars and expanded the police state

Lets be honest... we'll remember Obama as a shitty president who was shitty because he was simply unqualified and weak and got bullied by the rest of the world. He was also used as a puppet by any globalist who needed a favor and could pay the Clintons.

He got walked all over by the rest of the world because he's a nigger cuck.

With some good and some bad. The wars weren't great but he didn't hurt our economy, country, and world-standing nearly as much as Obongo.

Does anyone remember the Bush years when Russia was legitimately not a threat. And now a days they're rampaging all over the world. Sad when Bush and Putin were legit friends

Put simply:

Bush: 9/11 and wars

Obama: first black president

Both were Saudi puppets who loved the lash

as for obama. liberals still think this: Obama care gabe us free health care!!! he da bestest.

as for coservatives if you lurked here long enough its pretty obvious that he started calling known toilet named terrorists "isis" and does a song and dance to make it look like we should be supporting the group that did 9/11 in the original mainstream narrative as though the group that we were told who blew up the towers with planes are the good guys now who are fighting against a ebil bad dictator. i talked to my mom today and she believes that isis (who are also al-nusra who are al-qaeda) who are fighting against asad (Read: my mom says asad is a bad guy) obama also piled on the national debt more then any other president on record

Obama call them "ISIL" I assume he does it out of respect

OP here,

I remember W Bush for being a kick ass cowboy post-911. And the he was very religious and gave a lot of AID to Africa. And when he visited Britain, one of our alcoholic MPs called him a warmonger.

I remember Obama as "Hope and Change" but he was hopeless and didn't change anything. Plus drones. And "Affirmative Action". And when he visited Britain HIS HUSBAND, MICHAEL, TOUCHED THE FUCKING QUEEN THE CHEEKY WANKER

ehhh Overall I wasn't in such dire financial issues I actually had good health insurance and wasn't overpaying for my original plan minus dental.

Nice digits.

You mean
>>Obama: messed up Bush's wars by pulling out for purely political reasons, destabilized the whole Middle East by arming dozens of radical/revolutionary groups, started new wars and drone strikes, and expanded the police state to the point that you unconstitutionally collect unfathomable amounts of metadata on your own country/the whole world
Right?

Bush: ruined the economy and started wars. Kind of hard to hate the guy though. Seemed like he had the best intentions but neo cons pulled his strings.

Obama: I can't think of anything he's done in 8 years that would be worth remembering. He killed Osama but that's about it. I don't hate him but I thought he was a very weak leader.

Daily reminder that more soldiers died under King Nigger than Bush.

Obama was an real nice fellow. He tried start race war and doesn't afraid of anything (except shekel masters!)

I was a kid when he was president. People generally remember him as shitty/incompetant because that's the narrative that's pushed.
I think people generally liked him when he was in office. In school (private protestant school) we had a mock election for the 2004 election, and every single person in the class voted bush except for the sole black kid. After the election was over he prayed asking God to help Kerry win. It was pretty much the same in most classes. That's all I really remeber that isn't what Jon Stewart fed me.

But Obama got peace prize

They were both massive niggers.
Hang them both.

I stopped giving a shit about that award when Gore got it. It is meaningless to me now.

>used as a puppet by any globalist who needed a favor and could pay the Clintons.

This will go down in history.

>Barack Obama's aides believe he has made a mistake in hiring Hillary Clinton
>By Tim Shipman in Washington
>6:10PM GMT 22 Nov 2008
>Of all the appointments Barack Obama is making to his new cabinet, none has attracted as much attention as that of Hillary Clinton. The way it has been handled says more about the future of his presidency than any other.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/3502456/Barack-Obamas-aides-believe-he-has-made-a-mistake-in-hiring-Hillary-Clinton.html

Bush: idiot who lied to get us in a costly war.
Obama: idiot who made the US into an international laughing stock and increased racial tensions several times over.

Buy Obama invented peanut butter

here's what I got...

and that pitch from Yankee Stadium.

>yippee kai yay !

And Al Gore ((((invented)))) the internet.

The media has destroyed bush. And Obama is going to be canonized by historians and the media as the greatest president of all time so he'll be "remembered" fondly.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjGcCI9ByWw

I can't wait to see Trump do that

Bush: Led country through troubled times, but crashed into every obstacle on his way. Economy crashed under him, debt, false wars, lots of negatives. Positive will be being a strong leader after 9/11.

Obama: Helped save economy, returned America to where it was pre-bush. Healthcare.. dividing America more but progressing it.

Bush and Obama will mostly be forgotten.
Bush COULD be remembered as the guy who got us into a bunch of wars and destabilized the middle east but Obama quadrupled down on that last point and didn't really get us totally out of the wars.

Maybe collectively they'll be known as the presidents that fucked up the middle east and therefore, to some extent, Europe.

(I mean the middle east has been fucked up for a long time anyway but there's no doubt now that Bush and Obama made it a whole lot worse. I would actually argue this is much more Obama's fault. If he had really embraced the Bush plan of enforced nation building and staying out of Libya and not bothering Egypt or Syria, we wouldn't be in the shitstorm we're in today.)

Trump is 70 and fat.

Bush was a party boy son of power and went to war with the wrong country on absolutely bullshit Intel that I'd say 80% of the public knew was bullshit.

He probably helped Saudis do 9/11. Friends with the bin ladens.

He is not fat. He wears a bulletproof vest to protect himself from all you psycho libshits.

The economy was fucked up before bush even took office. People were just larping that everything was o-k.

he was almost a professional baseball player and was scouted during college. He decided he would rather learn his fathers business than play sports for a living though.

he'll do great

Bush was handed a raw deal 8 months into his presidency after Clinton let the savages run free like Obama has. The Democrats voted with republicans to invaded Iraq but decided it was politically popular to turn their backs on the troops to win elections.

Obama is a POS with zero accomplishments who put our country on the brink of civil war and let the ME devolve into a terrorist safe haven.

Look at Putin. Why can't he be like Putin? Why is Trump the fattest leader in the world?

Bush was shit...He fucked up so bad during his administration.. 9/11, going into Iraq for no good reason except "my weapons of mas destruction nonsense", lets Bin laden get away, patriot act.. The back lash from bush's catastrophic failure was the election of Obama..

Obama was elected on the hope on putting our country in a new direction. Unfortunately Obama direction was so far on the other side he was almost if not equally as toxic as Bush

and so now we have Trump...

the pendulum swings back and forth

bush worst prez ever
obama gay muslim commie terrorist

Bush is remembered with loathing (rightfully).

Obama will be remembered as a the placeholder before the Great Change.

obama > bush

George Bush got his shit kicked in by the media as I recall

woops, obama gay kenyan muslim commie terrorist

I was in 8th grade when he was elected. I remember I promised a school friend I wouldn't come to school if Bush won. We both dejectedly showed up at school the day after the election, not knowing who won. Seemed like the Court, where 5 Republican members sat, threw it in Bush's favor to me at the time. Thought he was dumb and fake and controlled by others.

You're implying the troops liked the war. Why are their still newfag tards on here who believe in the republican/democrat farse.

i like this

A white nigger at best.
A monkey brained retard at worst.

Same can be said about Obama.
The 21st century has had some fucked up losers as leaders, Trump will fix this.

Who is that woman on the right? Women shouldn't be playing golf.

>Bush
Good guy who never realized he was just a puppet of daddy's advisors

>Obama
More polarizing than an MRI scan of a cyborg.

>GW Bush
Idiot that got us into two of the most expensive wars in history then let the banks run amuck until they caused the largest economic downturn since the Great Depression.

>Obama
Such a great president that America got all cucked over it and elected the biggest beta in the country. Actually made America great again.

a lot of america's perceptions of obama are warped by a media that would not honestly report on his bullshit for 8 long years.

That's one of the most skinny fat bodies I've ever seen. He has fucking tits and pencil arms.