Do all the liberals who hate police actually have a reason for it...

Do all the liberals who hate police actually have a reason for it, or do they just have problems with authority like children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcymAfIT6V8
youtube.com/watch?v=_SyHeTvmkG8
youtube.com/watch?v=19YqsvE7xFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Liberals love the police. It's the actual left that hates the police.

Bootlicker detected

This

/thread

>having problems with babylon
Pick up that can. Is there an officer problem

Samefag much?

No one reply to the weak aussie bait above me. Have some self respect not to give this fuck the attention he craves.

I have never heard anothing anti cop anecdote that didn't begin with "so I was commuting this crime and thus cop was giving me shit about it"

Too many blacks, mestizos and other mystery meat in that photo to indicate a remotely competent or trustworthy police force. I hate them too if that's your best example.

Would you like police if they believed themselves above your rights? If a cop walks up behind you, caps you one execution style perhaps for walking around with a licensed weapon and gets off of it because they said you were armed and they felt "threatened", do you think that's fair?

Fag, you need police to maintain society n up hold the law. Police just get a bad rap because they have to deal with niggers and lowest tier of people everyday. A good cop is rare because of this.

They see the police as a White authority and they are antiWhite and hate them, but we White Supremacists know Jews control state, county, and federal police and we hate them too.

Incase you're not meta trolling and actually didn't notice

Those uniforms though..

People hate the police, in Canada they are so desperate for recruits they import them from Au and UK
>mfw they don't have enough cops to always have a partner causing more dishonesty

2 unarmed white men are killed for every black man, despite more than 50% of crimes being committed by blacks.

Not sure if trolling or just retarded

As an ignorant New Jewseyan, don't our State Troopers have to have military background? Aside from past spates of profiling random blacks, I have no beef with them. They seem exponentially more professional than municipal NJ cops, let alone the godawful county police.

We need a right wing death squad to kill all the drug addicts and niggers. For added bonus, round up all the spics and throw them over the wall. Then electrify the wall and begin the electro depth charges below the wall for all the rats who like to dig back into the country.

If you let the police do what they want for a week we could salvage our country. One week's time.

We can see your ID, meth addict. Go fuck an abo you stupid cunt.

>MSPainting the Yous away stronger evidence than the matching IDs we can all see

3 posts with the same id
Umm?

Most do, some don't. For the most part, police take the job to do better but all the shitbags jade them and then they simply cannot feel empathy for shitbags. I wish for a Judge Dredd society. Let's hope Trump does this.

I'm on public wifi...

Just because other people think statists are brain dead doesn't automatically mean they're same fags

Every encounter I've ever had with a cop was overwhelmingly negative. Even if it's just a speeding ticket, no matter how respectful I am, they're always power-hungry angry cunts. Fuck 'em.

However, I'll side with them in cases where they don't do anything wrong (e.g. most of the "unarmed black" shootings).

This. For the most part, the people that become cops were the bullies in school that like to go on power trips. There's decent folks in their ranks, but a lot of them have control issues.

And black people resisting arrest 10 times as often.

You've just contradicted yourself. Did the big bad policeman take your week's supply of meth away? Those 4 days of being awake has to take a toll on you, I'm sure.

Statists will always reign power. They're genetically superior.

The solution is to dindu nuffin or get better eyes and look out for cops. I don't get any breaks either but I don't hate them for doing a job. I like when they get someone for speeding and then catch drugs on them. Instantly revoke freedom for some useless shitbird.

The position and low IQ requirements draws a lot of scumbags to the job. However, there are also a lot of good guys with the job.

I think "police culture" is a large part of the problem.

Police mentality should be...
>we are here to enforce laws for the safety of our citizens

Police mentality is mostly...
>we are the law

I mean... yeah, the "police" are just people. They have way too much individual power and way too little over sight. The two are a mixture for trouble.

Read my post again.

You know you've lost when you resort to ad hominem. I thought we had an age restriction on this board.

most liberals hate corrupt police like any sane person and there are lots of corrupt cops out there. there are cops and then there are pigs.

Every encounter I have had was positive. Even when I was on the wrong side of the law.

Sounds like your a nigger who dont listen. Also sound like a nigger who has no idea of why they act as they do.

Any idea on what it takes to get into the police? Dumb ass bullies who cant pass shit will not get into the police. You also sound like a nigger, one who was bullied at that.

Mostly I respect policemen and appreciate them

but I would like an explanation for pic related. This is a NY example and certainly does not represent all areas.

I demand TEXAS pay their retired policeman and retired firefighters THEIR own money also.

Aussies once again the master of shit posting

I've had one encounter that was positive, my first speeding ticket.
>did his job, was polite and clarified my concern about demerits

He was a young guy, based out of a rural highway town.
Big city cops are insane, the biggest fucking gang in the world.

>Any idea on what it takes to get into the police? Dumb ass bullies who cant pass shit will not get into the police. You also sound like a nigger, one who was bullied at that.

Lad, I was not bullied and I'm not black either for the record. You fail to realize that Britain has much higher standards for police officers in general as it is highly centralized and politically "correct" to the point of restricting firearms for certain branches of the force. While you still have to go to police academy in the States, once you get in, you've pretty much got a job set for life.

See:
youtube.com/watch?v=mcymAfIT6V8
youtube.com/watch?v=_SyHeTvmkG8
youtube.com/watch?v=19YqsvE7xFU

These are just a few examples I pulled up out of memory. Most cops are courteous if you treat them with respect, but to give them a carte blanche is giving them too much authority. It doesn't help that a lot of them are trigger-happy here, and that's not even referring to BLM specifically - they shoot a LOT of people every year, warranted or not, black or white, etc. It's difficult to find the statistics that isn't mired in racial politics and is just the straight numbers, but on a per year average, it has to be at least >1000 deaths that can be considered under the umbrella of "justifiable" homicides. And that's not even touching on what's considered to be justifiable in the first place.

Fuck the police