Twitter God Fucks Pol Up the Ass

POL just got BTFO on gender.
fucking hilarious. what a God.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2016/05/17/sorry-liberals-but-gender-is-not-a-social-construct-n2164148?amp=true
youtu.be/Bm9xXyw2f7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally who!?

>it's a nigger hate thread

nice

So if some non binary gender neutral fag gets asked what sex he is, he won't say a non binary gender neutral fag?

so you have accepted that there are more than 2 genders. nice.
welcome to the redpill club.

Best part is, no one in this thread will refute this, because they can't. It's fact.

google.com/amp/townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2016/05/17/sorry-liberals-but-gender-is-not-a-social-construct-n2164148?amp=true

Liberals

BTFO
T
F
O

>literally who
This is why twitter was a mistake

>twitter
>god
Pick 1

>This is why twitter was a mistake

This

I don't even fucking understand what he typed.

That is really satisfying to watch

for once whites didn't remain passive while watching another light skinned person being attacked by a chimp

Nope, I just love seeing niggers getting btfo, don't give a shit about your faggot thread

Gender is a social construct because it's meaningless. It's not backed by anything. Therefore you're free to ignore it and reject anything related to it - up to and including people's self-identified 'gender'.

We may as well come up with a word that defines one's self-described royalty. For instance, I identify as a god-king. You might identify as a baron, or a duke. Feel free to enforce your honorifics if someone fails to call you 'my liege', or 'his highness'.

Right, but that's because they play games with definitions instead of getting common ground and then using logic on agreed axioms.

who?

he will fucking kill you, you fag.

Gender is not a social construct... go back to feggitt

>gender is a social construct
>creates and promotes a convoluted social gender construct

isn't gender the same thing as sex, but since sex could mean something else they made the word gender for the kids?

(((Schrieber)))

I'm an attack helicopter and you're a bigot if you disagree.

What joke is he even talking about?

>88

jesus man.
checked.

It's "possible" but not necessary. Two is enough for 99% of the population.

Because it's merely a SJW construct it can be dismissed with a wave of the hand.

pretty sure that more than one percent want this social construct to exist.

tfw a Jew so I'm the best at sniffing out fellow kikes

Yeah, because we wouldn't want to bring clarity to the situation, right?

>69

stop it zog

Okay Sup Forums, tell me

What is gender and what is sex?

What he said is basically the same as saying trannies should be lynched by 2016 standards. This guy just committed suicide.

The problem with this whole gender theory is that it's presented in a way that conflicts with the universally understood notion of biological sex (which the concept itself derives from) purely in order to cause confusion and incite outrage.

Prove that gender wasn't conceived as a synonym for sex.

>haha I just redefined something so now I win the argument

they did this with racism and their "punching down" shit

nice

should i link him this thread?

deusdesudesudesudesudesudesu

How exactly is calling something a social construct an argument? So what if it is? what makes your constructs any more valid than mine?

nothing concerning social science can ever be considered a fact

cant unsee

yours is offensive to a marginalized group of people.
mine is not.

i think he gave it the proper name.
maybe you were misnaming it the whole time?

get mad faggot.

Yours is offensive to me.

Who is and isn't marginalized is also a social construct. So, to me I am marginalized and you are the oppressor demanding I change my ideals.

It's an argument borne out of critical theory which aims to deconstruct the traditional understanding of fundamental everyday concepts (like sex, marriage and nation) to ridicule and delegitimize them.

In other words: it's marxist propaganda

but you represent the majority.
oppression can only occur against the powerless.
the white man can not be oppressed in a white, patriarchal world.

oppression is not a social construct.
not getting a job or not being able to raise children is tangible and real.

this is now a firesafety thread

stop it.
marxist my ass.
i want to make the world a (better) place.

see? blacks did invent the wheel

checked and keked.

I don't think he is wrong to call such things social constructs, they are. But that doesn't mean anyone is required to follow his ideals.

>one like
>its a white grill

fuck you. dont make fun of my friends.

Nailed it

>i want to make the world a (better) place.

And how will gender theory accomplish that?
Will it cure cancer?
Solve world hunger?
Bring peace to the Middle East?

>redefine a word
SEE I'M RIGHT!

it make the world a more accepting place.

i dont see that families who dont follow traditional patriarchal "social constructs" cant even maintain replacement fertility.
this is not satire at all.
i am being completely serious.

oppression is a social construct you have developed your own ideas on what it means to be oppressed. I don't agree with them.

just cause you say something is not a social construct doesn't mean it's true.

Why do I all of a sudden have to accept your definitions for things? You dictate to me what gender is, what oppression is and I have no opinion?

How is that not oppression?

Gender is innately tied to the characteristics of a determinate, biological sex. You can say you have a "gender" outside of that, but it has zero legitimacy due to the fact that there is no biological sex to back up your gender's preconception.

because your people have defined the words until now and failed to create a peaceful society.
it is my turn now.

So you were oppressed so now it is my turn to be oppressed?

So you agree I am oppressed?

i identify as an attack helicopter.
i will wear an attack helicopter costume and oil myself on a daily basis.
i will chop my dick into four pieces and make it spin round and round.

fuck you.

im not oppressing you.
im trying to clear up the mess you made.
there was perfect harmony in africa and america and japan before the white man came.

Someone say safety?

If I wasn't oppressed I would have an equal say in the construct that society makes.

Thus the only way you could say I'm not being oppressed is to treat my arguments as legitimate as your own.

I feel there are only two genders thus you must accept that is they way I define my social constructs.

your constructs have been the norm for a very long time and they have led us to this shithole of a world.
you had your time.

i dont have to accept anything.
not listening to you is not the same as shuting you up.
talk all you want.
i dont care.

By God, that nigger got whupped!

I always thought that who ever made the word "gender" just did it because they felt that saying "sex" was rude. Before all this "social construct" bullshit they were completely synonymous.

Reminder that science doesn't care or apply to social constructs.

This is correct

I read that as
>It's possible to have more then two grenade's

nice shitpost faggot.

>shithole of a world

Subjective, the world we better under my constructs. Thus I have no reason to want them changed.

At the end of the day it will come down to who can control the right to force and demand their social construct be considered law by society.

See you on the battlefield.

Gender used to only refer to grammatical categories until about the 1950s

you retard.
your army are bunch of spergs on the internet.
my army controls media, culture, and politics.

we put hitler in place to kill millions of your ancestors, to give us an ethnostate and 35 billion dollars. america, the only winners, have become our eternal protectors.

go cry in a corner about white genocide.

cant exile me anymore fucker.

You may disagree, but he's right.

Anyone who is older than 30 remembers when the terms gender and sex were interchangeable.

Only youngcunts who grew up under SJW policy want to claim they're totally different now.

Sorry, you can argue it all you want, but it doesn't change the way most people viewed things before the shame and guilt patrol came in to tell everyone that it's TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS MAN WHO WOULD ARGUE ITS 2016 AND SHEEIT.

gender and sex were never synonyms in any educated society you retard. i dont know which 70s cartoon you got that from.

You deserve worse than exile you disgusting כּוֹפֵר. The torah teaches us the marriage is between a man and a woman. Your corrupted views threaten the existence of israel and coptilute to the demand of muslims.

We don't need america or money, we are the chosen people and only need faith

>literally who

(((Schreiber)))

it was never about the torah.
the same torah teaches us that we can lie in order to obtain that which was originally ours.

the world was meant to be ours all along.

we need america a lot.
they are giving as 28 billion over 10 years for military protection.

open your eyes.
is this what bad parenting leads to?

How is it a fact?

If theirs only 2 biological sexes, there can only be 2 genders. The reason for this is because a person displaying the opposite sex gender role, that is being masculine as a female or feminine as a male, is still the natural biological sex they were born as. All this statement does is admit that males who think or believe they are female suffer from a mental illness and should be treated as such since their is no natural biological 3rd sex, which in order for any 'Trans' argument would require.

This is something that the rest of us in the world have already known.

This Twitter post is literally one of the dumbest things I have ever read on Sup Forums over 10 years.

wait...if gender is a social construct, why have a gender at all? Why do they keep making up a bunch of new ones?

Also why not just have bathrooms distinguishable by what sex you are?

Yeah instead they went 2 on 1 when the guy had it under control already like total fucking niggers.

You sure showed that nigger, niggers.

He made the furry rebirth video.

>1 like

Boy

You really think that isn't a trap. Seriously fuck off traps are degenerate.

by that logic gender isn't a social construct either, because having a dick or pussy is real and tangible

Then why do transgenders try to change their sex?

Checkmate, Islam

gender is how you interpret the physical, not the physical autismo.

If saying gender social is a "social construct" that implies that a gender must already be perceived to be a generally accepted concept with a certain set of definitions by a group of people. So that is valid for "male" and "female" because literally every culture on earth has some sort of concept for both. However, there is not one culture on earth that has an intrinsic consensus on what the 50,000 demiunicornpixie genders are.

Refuted
youtu.be/Bm9xXyw2f7g

SJW higher education now states the following.

Race:
>is a social construct
>has no basis in genetics
>therefore, doesn't exist

>has no basis in genetics
>therefore, exists

and people wonder why this site exists...

If gender is a social construct, and thus for whatever reason immaterial and completely up to individual interpretation, then we should simply refer to eachother by our biological sex.

Problem solved.

Honestly wondering if they just sit around and make this shit up according to what feels good, or if there's ANY method to this at all

Yes and my gender is assault helicopter.

>gender is how you interpret the physical, not the physical
>how you interpret the physical
>not the physical
>autismo