If the electoral college don't vote the way I want them to and if they actually fulfill the job that the constition...

>if the electoral college don't vote the way I want them to and if they actually fulfill the job that the constition enshrines them with I will riot

Why do Drumpfkins hate our Republic? The electoral college have every right to stop the demagogue fascist who was helped by a foreign power from obtaining power.

Tomorrow they will do the right thing and stop Trump from getting power.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The electoral college already stopped a demagogue from taking power. Why do you think it's not decided based on popular vote?

It's so cute that you actually think that. Now go back to your coloring book and let the adults handle the world's workings.

gr8 b8 m8

if they steal the election it is go time

>drumpf
>adult

i hope this is satire

>Dat Aussie American elections expertise.

There's nearly 0% chance of that actually happening. In fact, some states have laws specifically prohibiting that and invalidating the votes of the faithless electors.

Say it with me, "President Donald J. Trump".

Now go suck a kangaroo cock, you delusional degenerate aussiefag

Waah!!! If the electoral college don't vote the way I want them to I'm gonna kill people!!!!

Fuck off Drumpfkin. You are a danger to the Republic. The electoral college have every right to vote for a person who is most qualified, they have a constitutionally enshrined choice. If you want to complain then complain to Alexander Hamilton.

This. Fuck these dumbass rednecks.

Why do Hillary Pepes even exist? I thought it was a symbol of hate or antisemitism of the like. Do libshits not understand the irony or are they indeed retarded?

>Alexander Hamltion
>So low energy he lost a pistol duel

Oh I am laughing, none will be spared in the upcoming world war Aussie, and there is nothing you can do about it.
kek wills it.

They exist because she's going to be President.

>verified digits
>it is go time

KEK WILLS IT.

>P.S. ITT: Aussie discusses Alexander Hamilton.

In America anyone can be President even Donald Trump.

Hurry up and move to stage 5, then buckle up because we're going to MAGA, you lil Koala-cuck.

"Respecting the choice of the people of the state is so last week, we need an oligarchy like a good self-respecting 21st century country!" - Liberals

Literally zero chance of that happening. There's more of a chance of President Kasich or Paul Ryan.

Aussiebro, they're most likely going to vote Trump, but we always have the CIA. If Trump does something stupid like try to align with Putin then its:

youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4

How can you talk about respecting the will of the people when Hillary got 3 million more votes?

Because we're not a democracy, we're a republic.

Anyone who believes this can actually happen is pants-on-head retarded.

CNN projects that 43 electors (this is possibly more) have already decided they will not vote for Trump. Whatever happens he will not be President tomorrow. I'm not saying it's certain that Hillary will win just certain that Trump won't be getting to 270 tomorrow.

One of the thing that cheeses me off the most is how hypocritical liberals are when it comes to protests and rioting.

When people were burning cars and assaulting Trump supporters they dismiss it as just some isolated incident yet they act all offended over HYPOTHETICIAL Trump supporter unrest.

I know OP is b8 but there are plenty of people who sincerely think that way.

>CNN projects

And how great has CNN been doing with their projections recently? And you still trust their projections?

Topkek.

We're an indirect democracy and republic. Stop saying this, "we're not a democracy" meme. It's getting old.

Democratic Republic.

Will you finally suicide when your last hope slips through your fat, greasy fingers tomorrow, CTR?

She's toast forever, the EC was set up to prevent the sort of illegal voting she used to get her edge (without CA, she'd have lost the popular vote, and there are shitloads of fake votes coming from CA), so she lost on ALL levels.

Get used to losing, you dim cunt, you're in for 8 years of it.

>the constition
the what?

>CNN
I stopped right there

The Clinton News Network? really?
God you people are dumb.

Never get tired of being wrong.

Fuck off Melbourne, nobody likes you. Go build another mosque for your goatfucker friends you sandnigger wannabe trap sissy cumgargling cunt

>Democratic Republic.
Democracy != Democratic Republic.

Lrn2Civics.

Proof on illegal voters from California, please.

Fuck off Kangaroo, I know your shit. Your shit posts are laughable at best but you have to go now and let the Americans settle this like a nice superpower now.

No. Lrn2Logic.

What do you call a form of government whereby people vote for representatives to vote for them? Say it with me, "Indirect Democracy."

Very good, user.

Now what does is Democratic? An Adjective? Yes.

So if a republic uses a system of indirect democracy, then what does that make it? Democratic! Very good, user.

I mean, what *is Democratic. I hope the 'does is' didn't fry your brain...

Obama is President until Jan20. If we punish Russia for their attack which undermined American elections and democracy and they attack us, Obama will be President during WW3

>constition

Aren't the Elector ballots kept secret until Congress counts them on Jan 6?
So we won't even know what happens tomorrow?

Your bullshit semantics don't compensate for the fact that it's not technically a democracy you try hard faggot.

>"Say it with me!" FEDERAL PRESIDENTIAL CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC

6/10 Bait because your sassy middle aged feminist typing style made me respond.

I see an american flag you robot fag. Go shill for trump where your algorithm makes sense

>mfw australian freebaits the newfaggots

Goddamn. I said Goddamn, you are retarded.

The US is a democracy, of which there are two types, direct and indirect. We are an indirect democracy.

Democracy is a general term. Indirect democracy is an extension of Democracy. We are an indirect democracy, therefore we inherit the defining attributes of a democracy. Get it?

Say it with me, "Democratic Republic."

Very good, with the "FEDERAL PRESIDENTIAL CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC." That's also correct, so I'll give you some extra credit for the extra work.

We damn-near flipped that fucking shithole, regardless of all of her vote defrauding.

Still waiting for proof of illegal voting...

Almost had me at riot. Sorry to burst your bubble, but only shitskins and dindus riotnwhen they don't get their way.