Why is Obama on vacation if our country is being hacked by the Russians?

Why is Obama on vacation if our country is being hacked by the Russians?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/08/07/politics/obama-golf-interview/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009
youtube.com/watch?v=dgK7LBExcps
cato.org/blog/dont-blame-obama-bushs-2009-deficit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because he doesn't give a fuck. he figured out he was a figurehead 8 years ago and has completely checked out.

Putin hacked the golf club into his hand, what else is a guy supposed to do in the face of Russian cyberbullying?

Really ignited my chestnuts

Because it isn't and he fucking knows it.

The Russians hacked our election, the Chinese stole our sub, and the relaxer in chief takes a nice long vacation.

Seems to check out.

>complains about Obama playing golf, which costs the taxpayer around $1000 maximum
>supports Putin who has stolen $200,000,000,000 USD from the Russian people

Sup Forums logic

>Chinese steal American military gear
>American president responds by going on vacation
wew fuckin lad

He was given a large amount of money by Soros to address the Russian hacking. Politics is all ran by money,

If I created 15.6 million jobs, reduced the unemployment rate 4.6% and averted a 2nd Republican Great Depression, I'd be out golfing too!

>when someone complains about a president going golfing

100% sure sign that person is of low intellect.

I remember lefties complaining about Bush golfing too.

rly dumb guys stop it

b-b-b-but Drumpf created 1000 jobs by selling out America to some company

He took less vacation days than Bush, yet people are now fully focused on this issue? Also, since when is the POTUS doing security work? He has men for this job, no need for him to babysit.

Source?

Inb4 new York times and cnn

This. Also:

>Try to do his job
FUCK YOU OBAMA YOU FASCIST. STOP DOING YOUR JOB, AND ACT LIKE A LAZY REPUBLICAN!

>Doesn't do his job
FUCK YOU OBAMA, YOU LAZY ASSHOLE, YOU SHOULD WORK MORE LIKE THOSE HARDWORKING REPUBLICANS!

Republicans are essentially the whiny faggots of the country.

I remember a story where there was a lot of storm damage and wingnuts were asking why obama wasn't there directing traffic

lol. That's such a great example of those slimy fucks.

>>Try to do his job
>FUCK YOU OBAMA YOU FASCIST. STOP DOING YOUR JOB, AND ACT LIKE A LAZY REPUBLICAN!
>>Doesn't do his job
>FUCK YOU OBAMA, YOU LAZY ASSHOLE, YOU SHOULD WORK MORE LIKE THOSE HARDWORKING REPUBLICANS!
what?

Like clockwork, the leaf Obama lover is here with his memes. I'm convinced at this point you are hopelessly unemployed and peruse pol every minute you are awake, hoping your shit-tier delusional charts will correct the record.

The reason Canada has such a wretched reputation is largely due to your autistic retardation. Consider suicide.

If he does his job, republicans sabotage everything, while dumb hicks attack Obama.

If he goes for a vacation, republicans complain, while dumb hicks attack Obama.

The guy can't win with these faggots.

He passed a law where it wouldn't be unemployment if you weren't looking for a job. 95 million Americans still have no jobs

1st time posting today actually

Nice projection tho

Why Obama on vacation when China is literally stealing US water drones?

What's he gonna do? Swim? I don't think I have to explain why that won't work.

>What are children and old people?

LOL no he didn't. AHHAHAHA you actually believe that? Show me the law then. Oh wait you can't.

Fucking right wing retards every time.

>He passed a law where it wouldn't be unemployment if you weren't looking for a job.

The U4 (not U3) includes discouraged workers. It's 5%.

>>What are children and old people?

Exactly.

I always ask the right wing retards this and they never have an answer. Watch.

There are 95 gorillion RETIREES, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

What is the right wing retard conspiracy here? YOU NEVER ANSWER THIS!

Booms under Democrats.

Crashes under Republicans

They're brainwashed little bastards. Can't reason with them.

>no booms in the last 8 years

Unemployment =/= Job Participation.
Try harder leaf

>The reason Canada has such a wretched reputation is largely due to your autistic retardation.

I am but 1 Leaf on a big tree

Apparently this graph doesn't exist?

Did he even get passable after all these years?

Largest increase on record occurred last year.

Reagan added way more debt, not to mention sovereign debt is fine so long as the economy is growing, which it is. Ever heard of bonds?

Canada has 10 million out of the labor force but we don't have right wing retards here claiming that my 80 year old grandma is unemployed.

Not yet anyways...

OBONGO IS SHIT

TRUMP IS GOD

OBONGO IS SHIT

TRUMP IS GOD

OBONGO IS SHIT

TRUMP IS GOD

OBONGO IS SHIT

TRUMP IS GOD

OBONGO IS SHIT

TRUMP IS GOD

OBONGO IS SHIT

TRUMP IS GOD

OBONGO IS SHIT

TRUMP IS GOD

OBONGO IS SHIT

TRUMP IS GOD

OBONGO IS SHIT

TRUMP IS GOD

>Not yet anyways...

I can feel it coming.

cnn.com/2016/08/07/politics/obama-golf-interview/

The commander in chief told Golf Channel's David Feherty he's an "honest 13" -- an improvement over his reported 17-handicap when he took office that puts him in line with his Oval Office predecessors.

I have no idea about golf, is handicap 13 bad? Michael Jordan called him a hack in regards to his golf skill (that means not good).

not really an obongo fan, but i dont actually care about this. this is something that the MSM shills would cry about. man has a shit job, will likely end up getting btfo by donald fucking trump of all people. let him golf

Obama is the slowest spender since Eisenhower actually.

Yup Reagan nearly tripled the national debt. Total disaster!

what was the housing bubble?

Just ask the Obama leaf for a single, peer reviewed study that explains how ANY legislation passed by Obama has reduced the unemployment rate.

He can't because Obama has overseen the SLOWEST quarterly GDP recovery from any recession since we've started measuring, in the 40's.

How does that negate what Obama has done?
Also, lmao at that graph.

>by percentage
>Obama not included
Really activated my almonds.

It looks like he's hacking Hawaii.

>Find me a verifiable peer reviewed study that shows that on Obama himself physically wrote the bills that he passed that then had a direct effect on the economy... and all of this, from a good source, like Breitbart, Fox News, or Stormfront. Can't? HA, I knew Obama was Kenyan!

A leaf...

>Just ask the Obama leaf for a single, peer reviewed study that explains how ANY legislation passed by Obama has reduced the unemployment rate.

That's easy. The stimulus. It literally averted a 2nd Republican Great Depression.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009

>GDP

Falling for the JewDP meme. You right wing retards every time. Job creation and wages are far more important than your precious JewDP. You retards would flood the country with immigration and have the government spend trillions more dollars just to increase muh JewDP.

The formula for GDP is: GDP = C + I + G + (Ex - Im)

Meh. Reagan did to take out the USSR. He was successful (eventually).

You've even recruited more leafs to your cause. I gotta give you credit, you are a dedicated if predictable troll. I think the irony is lost on a lot of the newfags, but you are by far the most dedicated shitposter I've ever seen next to that guy that started the football>rugby threads,

Yeah no shit the debt to GDP went up under Obama. He inherited the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression. He inherited a $1.4 TRILLION budget deficit from Bush that he has reduced by 2/3.

And doubled GDP. If Obama had created the same growth with his spending the US GDP would be 26T not 17. Gotta look deeper than pretty charts and graphs leaf.

No he didn't faggot. Also:
>meh
get outta here.

Now Russia has taken the USA.

Did you just link a wikipedia page instead of what I asked?

>the stimulus
He spent a third of that stimulus in his first four years.

Again, post a single, peer reviewed study that proves how ANY SINGLE LEGISLATION passed by Obama has reduced the unemployment rate. I'll wait.

>vacation
>winter

Fucking elites

thx ur making me blush

>Only president ever to not exceed 3% GDP

>muh memes

I asked for a peer reviewed study. Cute strawman.

>that chart

You realize Obama reduced the budget deficit he inherited by 2/3 and is the slowest spender since Eisenhower right?

Obama has overseen the worst economic recovery in US history.

This isn't even worth saying to you but it's because bush's final year included a trillion dollars in extra stimulus spending, it's hard to increase spending when the state was already spending more than ever

You still don't understand that sovereign debt doesn't matter? Do you want me to take you to university to take a finance course, or is your dirt digging job enough education for you?

Anyways, my Floridian gf is calling to me, she's about to get LEAFED. Catch you later, fatty.

We're going by GDP only? Democrats win again!

>raw percentage of total spending instead of percentage of GDP
10% deficit of a (hypothetical) 200 million dollar budget is peanuts compared to 3% of a (hypothetical) 2 trillion dollar budget.

This is why any real economist uses debt as a percentage of GDP because it more accurately reflects the size of the economy in comparison with the spending and debt. Maybe sign up for a basic economics course at your local community college, you uneducated loser.

>Implying the alt-right didn't merge with independents and the left of center, creating the alt-center. A reaction caused by failed establishment hacks that make up both sides of the same corrupt coin

The day of the rake is nigh. kys

>posts a chart showing that the economy does way better under Democrats

LOL

Obama is way higher than 1.4%

But thanks for admitting the economy does better under Democrats.

Why are you right wing retards so obsessed with JewDP anyways?

Also yeah starting in 2009.. Obama inherited the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression

what does that have to do with putin hacking our election? the american democracy that obama is guiding over has been destroyed by an outside instigator this MUST be stopped

Who gives a fuck. It's the holidays and his term is finally ending. His successor will probably destroy his legacy by abolishing alot of his policies. I'll give him a pass on going on a vacation.

>runs away
LMAO

We're talking about Obama. Sup Forums has always hated cuckservatives.

>Obama is way higher than 1.4%
LMAO

How was Obama supposed to reduce debt to GDP when he inherited the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression?

Debt to GDP was already skyrocketing before Obama took office. Are all you retards too young to remember how bad your retard hero Dubya Bush crashed the economy?

Yeah he did, dumb ass. That was the entire point of Reagan's foreign policy. He was trying to escalate the cold war. This meant amping up military, and technology at the expense of the deficit. See the invasion of Grenada and STAR WARS.

>DECEMBER 21 2015 in Kailua, Hawaii

OP pls go

>supports Putin who has stolen $200,000,000,000 USD from the Russian people
Russians aren't people.

>Debt to GDP was already skyrocketing before Obama took office.
AHAHAHAHAHA

Well if we're going by past democrat accomplishments, then...

obama said in his final press conference that the jewish media lied and made up the hacking.

JewDP has been falling slowly over time for decades You retards want to boost immigration and more government spending just to increase your precious JewDP? 2.5% is perfectly fine when you have the slowest population growth in 80 years.

Even Warren Buffet says 2.5% is fine when you have an aging population. And he knows more about capitalism than anyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=dgK7LBExcps

What the fuck is that thing on the left. Is that a white Chinese baby?

Hes spent more time being on vacation than he ever did actually being president.

Canada user, how do you account for the decline in median income, workforce participation, increased employment in part time jobs, redefining unemployment as "no longer looking for a job" which includes those on welfare, and increased taxes on the middle class? why is the middle class smaller and worse off now than 10 years ago?

buffet is a dirty lying jew thats just trying to put us asleep while his jew friends backstab us.

You realize Bush left Obama a $1.4 TRILLION budget deficit right?

Do you even know what the 2009 US fiscal year is?

Holy shit you just destroyed yourself.

Fuck even the right wing CATO Institute says this.

Don’t Blame Obama for Bush’s 2009 Deficit
cato.org/blog/dont-blame-obama-bushs-2009-deficit

What is the US fiscal year? You don't know do you?

Clinton was lucky enough to be president during the creation of the internet which is why the economy boomed during that time. He was out before NAFTA started taking full effect, shipping jobs overseas and spiking unemployment and poverty.

So racist they elected the first black president!

>JewDP has been falling slowly over time for decades
The chart you posted shows steady GDP growth from Nixon to GHW's first term. It's only been falling under Obama. Might have something to do with him being terrible at economics.

>2.5% is perfectly fine. My favorite Jew says so.
LMAO

SKYROCKETINGGGGG

>2009 deficit
Obama isn't responsible for 2010-2016 either right? But he is responsible for the job growth? Hmm....

Bush had the internet, much faster internet and computers and still managed to crash the economy.

Republicans always destroy the US economy. That's why right wing retards vote for them.

We were fighting a cold war with the other largest superpower on the planet you cunt.

Faggot. Excellent bait.

Also, I hope you enjoy your lower wages under Obama. Because everything is now more expensive too.

don't forget about me Canada user

Yeah he really was blocked when he had the house and Senate and when Republicans gave him every budget he wanted you fucking idiot
Day of the rake when?

Once again your chart is fake.

Obama didn't become president until 2009. But I know you don't do this because you're a retard but he inherits BUsh's last budget. The US fiscal year runs from Oct 1 to Sept 30th so every incoming presidents inherits the previous president's budget.

Why don't you retards know anything about your own country?

Here you go. Pic related. You can clearly see the spike up as Bush was crashing the economy, before Obama even entered office.

Your chart shows Obama taking office in 2008? Why are you retards such morons?

>Obama isn't responsible for 2010-2016 either right

He is. That's where the deficit fell by 75% and he slowed spending more than any president.