Is Dylann Roof autistic? How could he have thought saying this was appropriate to say?

Is Dylann Roof autistic? How could he have thought saying this was appropriate to say? youtube.com/watch?v=Bl_ww8l5o8I

Roof thought hispanic was a race and blamed hispanics as a whole rather than mestizo mexicans

He blamed mestizo crimes on spanish men

Roof is autistic AND anti white

He suffers from Mosaic Downs syndrome

Yeah, probably. He sounds like a tard.

>Spanish
>White

Dylann Roof did nothing wrong.

2edgy4me

re

edgefags BTFO

The guy has a fucking bowl cut, of course he's autistic.

WASTE

What is he even saying?

Have you watched the interview? He knows there are white hispanics.

Wasted, again. How are all the gets being wasted?

Is Kek angry with us?

How dare you question kek.

He gave him quints for a reason.

You are only defending roof because he killed a black person. You literally don't want anything to do with him IRL or in ideology. Classic case of a nut throwing his life away and fucking up other people's lives.

Death/life sentence is appropriate. This man was born in the 21st century and used his time do pull this crap. He could have studied any topic and become and expert in what interests him. He was probably brainwashed on Sup Forums and took the memes too far.

cringe

what did he say?
>black's a nice color.... for gloves! eh-heh-huh

did i hear that correctly?

They were going over some pictures of him in various outfits. In one of the photos, he was wearing black gloves. He says "black is a nice color... for gloves".

Yeap

>This man was born in the 21st century and used his time do pull this crap
It says on wikipedia that he was born in 1994

>tfw his voice sounds like mine
fuck

Lmao.

You sound like a goober

based t b h

mine too, i like my voice

He's a schizotypal. They're severely socially maladjusted misfits. The kind of guys that would commit mass murders. Travis Bickle is their patron saint. Dylan Roof tried to off himself, but he was out of ammo. Just like Travis Bickle

t. a schizotypal

You sound like a literal retard

kek