vintagefrumteens.blogspot.com/2006/07/torah-shebalpeh-zohar.html
amazon.com/Faith-Folly-Occult-Torah-Perspective/dp/0873065360
youtube.com/watch?v=30VQNunmbnE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OPbfQo7aM3I
classic.frumteens.com/forum.php?forum_id=45&forum_title=
youtube.com/results?search_query=historical verification gottlieb
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kR2DRq37cmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Potential Baal Teshuvah with some questions.

1. How do I know Torah is real?

2. How do I know the Oral Torah (Mishna, Gemara, Kabbalah/Zohar) is real?

3. How do I know the teachings of the ARI and thus Hasidus are correct if they contradict things written in the Chumash?

FYI I'm going to my local Chabad house for services but they seem very cult-like.

Also bump.

It isn't really "you" that most of us hate. It is your leaders that we hate. And by leaders I mean pigs like Barbara Spectre, sowers of discord like Rothschild, etc - the ones making an effort to actively poison other cultures from within.

Leftist Jews are not following Judaism. If you knew anything about the history of Judaism you'd know what caused many Jews to be led astray.

Reformed/Orthodox Jew here (forgive old timestamp)
How many of the following do you do
>Wash hands before eating bread
>Double dishwasher, plates, sink, silverwear
>Salt on Challah
>Silent before eating Challah
>Shema every night
>No umbrella on shabbat
>No leather on YK
if you don't do all of them, you're not orthodox.

Would-be BT here. I follow nearly everything but I've never head of no umbrella on shabbos. Is that particular to one minhag?

Did a mohel give you a blowjob when you were eight days old?

It's always nice to see someone with even worse handwriting than me.

It's considered building

do you think the holocaust happened

Post cut cock or gtfo

How does it feel to know that you are not a real jew but you stole the identity of the real sons of Jacob and you are an edomite? You Israelis are not the israelites of the bible.

>implying modesty isn't a thing

MBP is a non-issue. Only a handful of babies got herpes from it and there is serious discussion among Hasidim as to whether or not mohels should be tested for mouth illness.

>that flag
this entire country is just a garbage dump now

Even if the Khazar hypothesis were true, Central Asians are not Edomites. Have you seen someone from Uzbekistan? They look like a mix of Persians and Chinese.

why is your handwriting so shitty?

tell us what they really say about Jesus in the teachings. Dont be shy.

I asked if it happened to you, not if you got Herpes.

How many friends/acquaintances do you have?
It's amazing how almost all local Jews seem to know each other.

>MBP is a non-issue
Bruv they suck babys penises

I was raised secular so no, I didn't get MBP. I've witnessed it done though.

So what? Do you know why we practice MBP?

I have some videos you can watch and articles to read, but it has to be worthwile for me to gather sorces. Also it is imperative that you find a frum Rav who is compatible with you (I.E. isn't a stubborn fanatic)

See above.

Chabad *is* a cult:identifyingchabad.org/

You need to find a halachich authority (Po'sek) to clarify if you can go to an indivisual chabad program. Its hard bro but we pay the price to be authentic and eternal.

All seven, but leather only applied to leather footwear.

This is the pesak of majority of authorties, and is the normative halachah.

No, but a big Rabbi who perfroemd his newborn son's bris this past year did in shul. Not lying.

Hahah its complete bullshit :^)

lol you are funny :^)

>Do you know why we practice MBP?

obviously pedophilia

if I pay you a shekels worth of goybux will you gas yourself?

real question, why come to pol? and if benevolent, what have your relatives done to keep the white man down?

Looks today can be deceiving as with all the race mixing throughout the years. According to deuteronomy 28, it would be the israelites who would be put in ships and sold into bondage. Tell me, who in history do you know was put iron yokes upon their necks and sold unto their enemies and put in ships?

youtube.com/results?search_query=rabbi gottlieb authenticity of sinai

youtube.com/watch?v=Bm83FsUIyrE

Meh start with theses, AND read the following books:
Permission to Believe

Permission to Receive

Written by an orthodox Rabbi who holds a Harvard degree in comparative religion

come on tell us the truth about jesus you hoarder

Ive been on Sup Forums since I was 14 (im 24 now)

They mix with them. Horrible.

>I have some videos you can watch and articles to read, but it has to be worthwile for me to gather sorces.
Thanks. If you find them, please post them.

Also, do you think a website run by frum Jews will let a woman order books she's prohibited from studying? I ask because my sister, who is also becoming more observant, wants to order some stuff from a Breslever site but she's worried they won't ship it to women (it's books on Mishna and stuff).

youtube.com/user/ToviaSinger1

Did the holocaust happen?

There are mystical reasons for it.

Black Hebrew pls go.

Much thanks to you brother. I would still like to ask a rabbi about the teachings of the ARI and how they compare to what's written in the Chumash, stuff about G-d never changing and such.

It's true. Judah is black unto the ground. You "jews" are the same thing as white people. Your father esau was a red, hairy man. Red because of the blood that shows through your skin. He sold off his birthright and since we didn't keep the commanents of the most high, he sold us unto our enemies. By the way which tribe are you from?

its an exaggerated event you dumb leaf fuck how hard is it to understand

Please speak to a po'sek (THAT IS NOT SATMAR, they are fanatic about what they let females learn). Thank you.

Some material on women learning and role in life:vintagefrumteens.blogspot.com/search/label/WOMEN-----learning torah

And there is a Woman's section listed alphabetically with more information.

You don't understand.

These colors are not about post-Columbian exchange racial categorizations but concern moods and other such symbolism. People were not labeled "black", "white", "yellow", etc. until after European colonization.

just look at my ID, what more G do you want?

youtube.com/watch?v=seX9Qm_QJ3I

Yes, Ethiopians are beautiful people.

Do you think they'd ship that stuff to her though?

vintagefrumteens.blogspot.com/2006/07/torah-shebalpeh-zohar.html
Good sefer for initial red-pilling on Kabbalah: amazon.com/Faith-Folly-Occult-Torah-Perspective/dp/0873065360

And why do you break the law and shave your face?

Yeah they would

Much thanks again.

The halachah permits using tools that do not destroy the hair at its root.

Yes but sometimes they do speak in the context of colour. I am black but comely. David was a ruddy. My bones burn and my skin is black. Etc etc. When you look at the context, it explains a mood but it also relates to themselves as people of colour. Ephraim is a cake not turned. He hath mixed himself with the people. Race mixing something the most High said not to do. That's why we have israelites that look like edomites and vice versa

>there is serious discussion among Hasidim as to whether or not mohels should be tested for mouth illness
But not serious discussion among Hasidim as to whether or not mohels should suck on baby penises....

you slimy heeb motherfucker, im gonna kick your ass

The book says don't round of the ends of your beard. Don't shave. When the servants of David came back shaved and their buttocks exposed, they were to get their beards back. The book clearly says don't shave. I bet you don't believe in Jesus Christ as the Messiah?

>implying modesty isn't a thing
Post cut cock to confirm you are who you say you are. This was not a sexual request.

None of the examples you've provided relate to modern racial classifications. I know this because a friend of mine has debunked this little ploy of yours (FYI he's 100% Yemenite).

If you want to know what the original Israelites looked like, just look at any Mizrachi Jew from Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Libya, etc. They're the least miscegenated.

FFS read some critical race theory for once and learn how the modern concept of race was constructed.

>I bet you don't believe in Jesus Christ as the Messiah?

So, are you Jewish or are you Christian?

why are all jews greedy lying thieving deceiving subhuman vermin?

why does everyone hate you?

why wont you all just change your ways instead of forcing us to shoah you?

why do you want the white race dead and replaced by mongoloid retards to rule over?

You didn't answer the question of WHO WAS PUT INTO SLAVERY AND SOLD UNTO THEIR ENEMIES AND CARRIED AWAY IN SHIPS according to deuteronomy 28? The real jews, black people

XD

Judaism BTFO by Humans, GG no re

I'm an israelite from the tribe of Ephraim. What tribe you from?

Generalization much?

Because they are jealous of our modestly-dressed Jewish frauen.

Because its the opposite.

Not all Jews work for Soros dude. -_-

>The real jews, black people

Several groups of people throughout history were sold into slavery, not just black Africans. The Irish were slaves once, as were several populations throughout the Roman Empire.

That's a pretty ambiguous statement. Do you have a 23andme you could share with us showing some kind of Middle Eastern or Ethiopian DNA?

Nope

Did you ever consider moving to Israel?

Also, judging from your flag I can tell you what your actual culture is: American.

If you love the G-d of Israel that's great and we'll accept you as a Jew with open arms if you desire a kosher conversion but until you do you are just a black American LARPing online.

The Ethiopians and the blacks of America are not the same kind of people. White Americans and black Americans are more closely related because we are bothers according to the bible. Those people didn't get put into ships like we did with yokes of iron upon their necks. Christ is from the tribe of Juda and has wooly hair. I'm telling you, we are going to reunite when Christ comes back and you will worship under our feet.

how often do you ask someone else to press the elevator button for you as some stupid religious loophole.

i'm going to start refusing these request bc its like girls who think anal sex still makes them a virgin

>Ashkenazi
>Criticizing someone's Jewishness

Yeah I entertained the idea, its not for me. Im too sensitive to live amongst Israelies, its a dirty country, and is dangerous. All Jews should escape from that country and come to America. :^)

We arent allowed to ask a goy to do an issur melachah for us on Shabbos. You sound very ignorant.

So you are admitting you are Christian, your religion is Christian and your culture is Afro-American.

The Black Hebrew hypothesis carries no weight, because aside from a few ambiguous interpretations of verses in the Tanakh nothing else supports it. If your conspiracy theory were true, then we would see cultural links between the Ancient Israelites and the black Africans who were taken as slaves. Most black Africans in the US have DNA from Cameroon/Congo (Bantu), Benin/Togo, Nigeria, Ghana/Ivory Coast, and some Mali. If there were real links we would have seen synagogues in those places plus there would be linguistic similarities between Old Hebrew and various Niger-Congo languages. However, we don't see any, which makes your ramblings unsupported.

I'm also part Sephardi (granddad is Syrian/Turkish Jewish).

I didn't come here by choice. My fathers were put here because they sinned against the most high. Now we are awakening and we will be united soon. God says that Yall say you are jews and are not but are the sinagogue of satan. And what's with sucking a little boys dick? Yall are faggots man

Day of Rope, when?

>sinagogue of satan
>that meme again

I'm sorry you face racism in your everyday life, and I'm very sorry the legacy of slavery still hurts black people to this day, and how little justice they've received. But your black Hebrew-ism carries no weight according to history, linguistics, or anthropology, so until I see some solid academic evidence I'm going to dismiss you.

shit, post black hebrew israelite vids ITT, THEY ARE HILARIOUS

>Do you know why we practice MBP?
Because jews are parasites. Blood sucking is what parasites do.

Do you bless your weapons like the Orthodox christians?

Can you make a Golem? Are there any Israeli robotics companies? If no, why not? That's like fucking perfect.

I know, right?

Also, you know how I mentioned my sis? She has an anthropology degree and knows all this stuff. Did her senior thesis on the Jews of Greece.

Good luck with that

1. Only certain Hasidim do it.

2. Only a small number of infections have occurred from it. Your baby is more likely to be struck by lightening on the day of his bris milah than he is to get herpes from MBP.

3. It's done for mystical reasons beyond your comprehension.

Are the Jews trying to establish a real Jewish state (or perhaps change Israel) to be able to enforce the laws commanded by God in the Leviticus (the 613 mitsvots)? Is it secret, or is it openly discussed in synagogues? Is there a political plan to seize power and establish a state or reform Israel?

There are more than enough religious Zionists in Eretz Yisrael who do plan on that, yes. But they don't conspire about it the way you're thinking.

Cool. I'de be surprised if she doesnt know about Rabbi Keleman.

Heres a good video of his, where he talks about his secular background and how he discovered Torah when doing Harvard shit or something:youtube.com/watch?v=30VQNunmbnE

>3. It's done for mystical reasons beyond your comprehension.

Make me comprehend then. I'm not as dumb as you may think

This Thread is now being raided by Autist Neo-Nazis....Ortho user you member me from last night....no homo

Here you go
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OPbfQo7aM3I

No, Zionism is heresy.

truetorahjews.org

classic.frumteens.com/forum.php?forum_id=45&forum_title=

It alludes to Adam Ha'Rishon. He was m'khateh ("he sinned") with his mouth, which caused him to grow a foreskin, corresponding to the spiritual damage he did to himself and the universe, and we perform brit milah to rectify his kheit (sin)

No. I don't want a presentation. I want legitimate academic sources from actual anthropologists and linguists who can prove the original Israelites went specifically to what is now modern-day Cameroon, Nigeria, Benin, etc.

Once again, if your hypotheses carried any weight, then they would be supported by actual scholars. As my sis did four years in anthropology she of all people could tell you Afrocentricism is still pretty hot right now yet no one in the ivory tower accepts the idea of black Hebrews in modern Cameroon/Nigeria/Benin.

Please read Permission to Receive for an introduction and also there this series of lectures:

youtube.com/results?search_query=historical verification gottlieb

Also, theres the documentary "Patterns of Evidence" starring and directed by a christian

And again
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kR2DRq37cmE

Again, I don't want videos put out by these organizations. I want to see scholarly articles proving an Ancient Israelite-Bantu or Israelite-Yoruba connection written by legitimate anthropologists with PhDs, who have studied the history, linguistics, etc.

General question for Kikes on Sup Forums: Has browsing this board actually made you more in tune/interested with observing Judaism in the orthodox sense, and appreciating Israel as a Jewish ethno-state and homeland?

I feel that if right-wing politics take off in the future, right wing Jewish/Israeli nationalism will be compatible and allied with right-wing European movements, whereas the secular Jew cucks lose their grasp.

I don't care much for Israeli politics DESU. Israelis will do what they want to do.

Save this image

How are you supposed to put homosexuals to death without a religious authority organizing courts of law, evaluating proof and giving sentence? You're not supposed to kill homosexuals yourself and not give count of your actions to the community and an authority representing the community, it doesn't make sense to me.
There are countless civil, penal and commercial laws in the Bible edicted directly by God that are supposed to be applied, and you need an authority for that, courts of law, lawyers, magistrates, and a police force and a military force to enforce the law and to defend the community.
How can Zionism be heresy when literally the first thing to do to be a real Jew and to come form to the law of God would be to organize the community in a real state

1) How it's feel to be hated by the 90% of humanity and know that it is your ancestors, fathers, coreligionist fail, charging you with their greedy for life and your descendant?

2) What that make you think and decide about your own future and your children future, considering the history?

3) Finally, money is nothing when you accumulate enough hate to be killed or try to be exterminated like a pest.
4) Isn't it a dangerous and suicidal behavior that you should consider thinking on your future generations?

Will you consider to regret and quit your religion if it is a mistake?

For comparison: most of the "black Egypt" fad has been largely discredited, even by black/African historians given that much of it is anachronistic. Several cultures in the Middle East and North Africa have curly hair (including Mizrachi Jews) who are not Sub-Saharan African.

Idk, ask a non-zionist Rabbi who knows the subject cold.

Don't confuse israelites with canaanites. Same thing as saying ammonite and moabites are the same. Same dad, different peoples. And btw, most of the sources
You want are secular, people who don't believe in the most high and do not keep the law. How do you get understanding? By keeping the law. Same people who don't believe there was a flood but that the earth is billions of years old. Same people whose fathers rewrote history as they erased our face from it. Same people who argue of whether king Solomon existed or not. You are looking at all the wrong things. Secular knowledge is foolishness according to God and you won't get any understand esau

It make my spine coil in ecstasy,

Try learning Jewish history.

Fuck off you kike bastard

Never because it isnt.

Many secular scholars and archaeologists believe Shlomo HaMelech existed.

You have to provide real evidence to support your thesis or else you're just bullshitting. Like I said, Afrocentricism is still somewhat popular among scholars and I'm certain you could find at least one or two which holds to the idea the African cultures around the Gulf of Guinea have a connection to the original Israelites. But whether or not the historical and linguistic evidence proves it is a whole other thing.

Like I said, "black Egypt" is one of those things that's still promoted even though everyone knows it's bullocks. There was some Afrocentricist who held the old Egyptian language had some similarities to Wolof (spoken in Senegal) but was instantly refuted by African linguists.

>How do you get understanding?
By looking at ALL the sources (both religious and secular) and coming to a sound conclusion. What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.