Sounds of Chicago

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L-UjVvGE0oE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LnkMSmLc6mM
youtube.com/watch?v=9jDiAcqbO0c
liveleak.com/view?i=b26_1461811922
youtube.com/watch?v=WM_60CPGce8&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM_60CPGce8&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=8Bomv69Buhg&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bomv69Buhg&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=1ny2VjAKFrI
youtube.com/watch?v=ECGCoo3Ogxg
youtube.com/watch?v=WRD-saWteyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here comes niggerclause
Here comes niggerclause
Right down niggerclause lane

youtu.be/LnkMSmLc6mM

Thank G-d for gun control

is it time for real robert hours?
who da fuccccc up?

O BLOCK

BANG BANG

Gangland

Segregation now... pls.

>mfw I applied to be a cop there

Gl sounds like a literal warzone

good ol' shitcongo

I stopped there for gas and white castle and it honestly looked like a old war zone. Freddie Gibbs wasn't lying.

It's called Shitcongo for a reason.

So what are they shooting at?

niggers

They are at a shooting range.

each other

good ol' Chiraq

me too user, Godspeed.

>Stopping
>In Chicago

You looking for trouble or something?

Those are obviously hammer sounds.

Probably construction workers working a night shift.

Stop Being racists.

If you go onto Zillow and look at the map showing real estate for sale you can see people are making mass exodus away from greater chicago

you fucked up user squeeze your cheeks and hope you dont get lit up by some niggers

Anyone have any videos of niggers killing niggers in chiraq? Perhaps some gang violence?

It's a little to rhythmic to be some sort gang war.

It doesn't go bangbangbang cover bangbang bangbangbang but bang - bang - bang - bang - bang - bang - bang, empty clip.

lul

youtube.com/watch?v=9jDiAcqbO0c

Sounds cool in Chicongo

Shit, was this you user? It's cold out there hefe.

I would still say it's a 99.9% chance it's niggers shooting at other niggers.

NIGGERS

why does it sound like some kind of alien

There has been over 700 murders in Chicago this year.

700 murders is like 2,5 murders a day. This isn't much if this amount of shooting went on the whole night 7 days a week.

that sounds so eerie and creepy

"stopping in chicraq" you mean buying dope off of some gorilla

liveleak.com/view?i=b26_1461811922

>niggers
>using cover
>not standing out in the middle of the skreet with they guns tilted and spray and pray

Those were cops who literally had to hide under an overpass to protect their lives from falling bullets.

We need to have another Chicago general thread. We need to honor our Roberts out there!

>A FUCKING LAKE

When you shoot like this, your chances of success hits are decidedly less than optimal.

You must not know that niggers can't aim worth a shit. They often end up killing innocent people because they hold thier guns sideways and just spray like retards.

He's under an overpass

Probably a holiday, with most people shooting into the air

yeah, they often have their stomach pierced and sheeit

America should have banned niggers.

A lot of them are purposefully shooting *around* their target. They don't want to kill someone they just want to show their boyz that they are down. Everybody gets to pretend they faced a life and death struggle, revel in the drama of it, feel like they are superman, lucky, whatever -- meanwhile one of the stray bullets kills a baby in its crib.

It's beginning to look a lot like race war
Everywhere you go
With the jigaboos stealing things
Every necklace and every ring
And Muslims murdering everyone they know

niggers cant aim. They dont even try to. its all spray and pray

Russians do this as well and it work for them. You can point the gun like your index finger at people and it's pretty effective at close range.

So glad I no longer live there

That siren is more frightening than the tornado itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=WM_60CPGce8&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM_60CPGce8&has_verified=1

youtube.com/watch?v=8Bomv69Buhg&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bomv69Buhg&has_verified=1

youtube.com/watch?v=1ny2VjAKFrI

youtube.com/watch?v=ECGCoo3Ogxg

>shots fired every 2 seconds
>no police sirens

Why didn't anyone call the cops?

sounds like fucking background fights in fallout wtf

Gun control seems to have worked out very well in Chicago.

Any more of the girl in your gif?

niggas don't snitch on other niggas

They were all using their memecorders N SHIT.

cops dont respond until gunshots stop in the south and west sides of Chicago, they just show up to bag and tag bodies.

The only people I've seen doing this are niggers and beaner gang bangers and they end up killing innocents because it's a fucking retarded way to shoot your weapon. It makes no sense, there are sights on weapons for a reason.

i want to hate yung lean but i can't

Gun control works in white countries, I've never heard a gun shot in my life.

This is quite literally every young brown and black persons paradise.

This is what happens to cities left under Democratic control for too long.

>all that shooting
>maybe 2-3 deaths that night

fucking nigs cant even shoot straight.

cops are smart and don't want to get killed

you let niggers shoot it out and then collect the corpses

seeing as there is snow on the ground it'll keep the bodies fresh until morning when the medical examiner clears all the other homicides for that night and moves on to that particular shooting

Lots of things work in white countries.

So how dangerous is it for strangers in chicago. Around here cops say in Hamburg for instance, which is still really safe actually, most of the actual violence only happens to people that know eachother. So if you don't know anybody there is no reason to be afraid of violence. Hamburg has been famous for it's red light district btw.

I'm sure they would work well in states like montana as well but this is shitcongo, it's infested with niggers.

This

If it was total war and they wanted ops deaded, they would be running out of opponents after a couple weeks.

do you blast the air horn at the birds chirping outside your window in the morning?

no, you dont. you stopped that 8 years ago. now you're content to live quietly and hope those birds dont rape and murder your cats. slowly your heart turns black with hate as you realize you will never be able to afford that chainsaw to cut down the trees in your yard.

Haha dont stop

Niggers in Englewood thin out their population everyday and CPD does a pretty good job at keeping them in their shitholes.

can someone with a reddit account post it there? I'm banned from making accounts.

How do pro gun control liberals explain Chicago?

>How do pro gun control liberals explain Chicago?
they don't

FACTS ARE RACIST

>CAWL DA PO-LEEESE
>CAWL DA PO-LEEESE

>y not call cops

In the inner cities police wait until gunfire dies down so they can assess the situation after

>t. uncle is cop

grew up in chicago

generally if you don't look like you a target you won't be hassled unless you walk down the wrong block

things that make you look like a target

>being white, like suburban white
>having high priced clothes
>having your phone out
>walking like a bitch
>making eye contact with randoms then breaking eye contact
>crossing the street when walking towards a group

YOU GOOD TONY

That's the sound of South Chicago.

The sound of the North Side is a couple of drunk, rowdy bros singing old Cubs songs as they wander back to their apartment at 3am.

youtube.com/watch?v=WRD-saWteyk

About 90% safe if you stick to the loop, gold coast, lake view, lincoln park, bridgport, mount greenwood, beverly, majority of the far north side etc. All these shooting occur where niggers live, mostly far west and south side.

fuck i thought at first that was someone in heels walking...

Living in a city full of niggers is probably the easiest way to redpill someone.

Cops don't show up to the bad parts of Chicago, that's a death wish.

Why do black people ruin everything? Do they have no shame destroying beautiful white cities and turning them to shit?

lol niggers

Why don't we just start a right wing death squad and clean up Chicago? It's clear the police won't interfere. If we wear masks they won't even know what color we are. Instead of taking over shitty Polynesian islands we can create a white utopia right here.

No, this is what happens when niggers habitate an area. They are a different species.

Chicagoan here. The violent areas aren't around downtown or any of the neighborhoods you'd have a reason to visit. I used to live on the North side and could walk around at any hour without worrying, and I am a manlet. Just don't go too far south or west.

It's a lost cause. The state doesn't care why should the cops?

Beautiful multicultural city

doesn't make much sense as a cop either. Go there, get injured and file a report nobody wanted to see filed anyway

Shit like this doesnt happen here in Detroit, but its still bad

I lived there for 5 years (Northside, Rogers Park and Edgewater) and just moved out to Seattle. It's honestly just as safe as any other major western city if you aren't visiting terrible neighborhoods at night on foot or actively involving yourself in the narcotics trade. Basically don't walk around in any of the red areas on this map between 9 pm and 5am and you should be fine.

>(((g-d)))

Chicago and Detroit should be walled off and forgotten about.

bess be checkin your keys
robert

We keep our niggers in check.

Dont forget baltimore