Anonymous Message to The Indigo Children of the World

Coming soon: Crystal anonymoys?

anonhq.com/anonymous-message-indigo-children-world/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Age
anonhq.com/anonymous-message-indigo-children-world/
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4919
anonhq.com/house-passes-bill-allowing-government-microchip-citizens-mental-disabilities/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

omg what faggots

>anonhq.com
nigger do you know what it took to so much as to have some asshat buy a domain name that worked for more than like 5 days?

I swear, the bogus concept of "indigo children" has heavily contributed to special snowflake syndrome and the cuckening of the west.

Are indigo children the children of krishna? Are they going to be weird street shitters?

this shit is being promoted since the late 70s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Age

It peaked in the mid 2000s and it's not coming back again.

New Age is a fucking curse to our societies. "Focus only on the positive and the negative will vanish! Do not pay attention to the negative!".

That shit is literally ruining our societies.

Both

Dumbass Guy Faux WE R LEGION fags can't wrap their heads around the idea that New Age mysticism was co-opted and subverted.
All the lefties that are being marxist faggots that claim they are Crystal or Indigo children? Posers. If they were actually of such higher vibrations they wouldn't be so easily fooled by others at the same or lower vibration than them.

These people have been feeding their ego with fantastical stories and movies that while entertaining, do not actually reflect real life.
Instead of recognizing the incompatibility, they just want to scream, whine and yell, until they force reality to bend to fantasy. Which again, still won't work regardless.

They speak of peace? Peace can not be an option against the invader that is already within and has already struck many times! Peace is not an option against those who wish you dead!
Peace is best accomplished by having strong borders. Neighbors respect strong borders. They don't respect flimsy borders.

The truth is that it is highly more likely in probability that the Indigo and Crystal children frequent Sup Forums, and other bastions of free speech in the internet, more than any other place.

>anonhq.com

we're totally anonymous! but you know exactly where to find us x]

Being lumped in with these faggots is as bad as the actual symptoms of autism. Someone gas them please, I don't even care if get shoaed too, either way I will finally be free of them.

Starchild here. The sun and everything in the heliosphere is traveling into a more intense part of the galaxy. It will be this natural evolution that changes things, not sign waving in the streets.

You don't believe me now but look at the recent Voyager discoveries at the edge of our heliosphere, recent sun activity, and the earthquakes. These are early inklings.

>New Age mysticism was co-opted and subverted.
lol

New Age/theosophy/the occult was created for the purpose of subversion you lunatic.

New age is travesty and corruption of ancient teachings

A new age guru bestseller skype-turkish woman was executed by one of her """patient""" last week in istanbul. The killer said that skype guru was the devil itself, made her go crazy and she had to kill her so she couldn't harm anyone else

Pic related is the killer. She looks like a crazy goblin

>these are early inklings

No, just jewish tricks you special snowflake

I actually wonder if one could theoretically raid 'astral plane' or something such. Sure would be useless as fuck but such is life.

I actually really like the "game". I think its even better now, its a nice capsule of the industries growing pains in 2004.

This is way older than the New Age. This satanic cult of men and "energy, chakra, mother earth" began spreading after the French Revolution

indigo sayz no no
spirit cookerz are more honest and stable than open democracy
my indiknowknow says 2,1,7 are bad numbers for awhile.

Prove that earth is not flat

>T*rkroach thinks it can into English

Istanbul is a trash heap and is on-par with the worst nigger "cities" of Africa.

I took that stupid test online back in high school. Aura colors, or whatever. Even found that book in a used book store for a buck, which went into great description of each aura color.

Here's the thing: even if you buy into that whole indigo children stuff (which is nothing more than a personality), the SJW's AREN'T indigos.

The biggest tell of all is the fact that Indigo Children aren't like hippies (which are called Violets). They are going to usher in a new era by living as an example, not protesting or preaching like the violets did. Therefore, these "indigos" are nothing more than "violets" pretending to be "indigo." Presuming that "indigos" are going to bring anything about, it would be the libertarian movement. Not the globalist bullshit, but the "I just want to be left alone to live my life as I see fit," aspects.

Crystals are even less likely to do anything revolutionary, as they are just chameleons to the other colors, and being around too many people at once makes them feel overwhelmed and exhausted.

So the entire point of this video (calling on Indigos, and perhaps Crystals, for revolutionary action) is dumb as fuck. Even buying into the belief system leaves you with the exact OPPOSITE of revolutionaries.

The trans guy who looks androgynous enough to maybe be mistaken as a woman, who would rather go into a private bathroom than force others to change for them is an Indigo. All the people shoving the bathroom shit down your throats are violets, and they claim to be an ally to indigos, despite the fact that Indigos have no real interest in the causes that are championed on their behalf..

Crystal meth

what is this picture and why does the blue thing get more HD every second and looks a lot more clearer?

>Non-humans defending eachother
No surprise there.

Go swim in your river and die, monkey.

Learn to Astral projection. Also Salvia will get you there but you get stuck inbetween a lot of shit.

Sometimes your tripping and it feels like your getting squeezed into a wall.

this

new age mentality is cancerous
how did demolition man get everything so right?

whats orange?

Hi, Indigo here (14/11/92 - ADHD, Aspie)

That post blows so much horse cock it makes me cringe, at no point does it say in the original theory that we're to "end tyranny" it merely says that we will lead the world to harmony, harmony and freedom by the way don't have to be the same thing, ruling with tyranny is acceptable if it GETS SHIT DONE.

Obviously the next thing that's going to happen is that a bunch of wannabes will reply saying "you can't be a real Indigo they want peace and love" - no, son, that's hippies you fucking tool.

What people don't seem to understand due to their inferiority is that while it says something like "oh Indigos will feel love more intensely than normals" that also means they will feel more hate, growing up in a world where nothing you "love" lasts long and where it's every man for himself those Indigo children will then be consumed by this deeper hate until they become as emotionally dead as a fucking stone.

And that is, if you even got around to thinking about it, if we decide the people living in this world are even worth saving. If you make a better world it's not only the good people that get to enjoy it, the scum will also get to enjoy it and with this world being 90% scum, I have to ask myself if it's even worth saving and not just letting all you degenerates suffer (and I'm sure my fellow Indigos also wonder the same thing).

Also just to quickly get this out there; Indigos are the original, all these "star children" and "rainbow children" are just mums making shit up so they can call their kids "special", complete dogshit and wastes of time.

>The very thing that the elites take seriously enough to do and promote through their underlings was created for the purpose of subversion.

"The occult" simply means the secrets, or what is hidden.

Where did MTV and Nickalodeon come from?
Canada. What do they and Freemasons have in common? Having their start from inside of a Masonic building.

I know more about your own country's inner dark dealings than you, leaf. Kindly, fuck off and do more proper research before opening your mouth again. You muddy the waters with your misinformation.

I don't have the book anymore (and even if I did, I'm at work), but Orange is a physical color, somewhat similar to Red, if I remember right. Never gave the test (more out of boredom than actual interest) to someone who came out as Orange. Red is the most physical. Yellows are happy go lucky. Blues are the caretakers of the world, Green is focused on economic efficiency (Moms in the 50's were blue, dads were green). Purple was hippies (revolutionaries). There were several kinds of tans, as well, like "Enviornmental Tan." Can't really remember what the tans were. I think the lady's name was Pam Oslie or something. The test is online, where it gives a very short synopsis of each color. Her book has like 30 pages devoted to each color.

SO A ADHD PILL POPPING ARMY.

Incorrect. Indigos have no interest in revolution, just being left alone. Violet Hippies want revolution, whether that leads to peace or not, just take a look at the violet fags today that want Communism, despite the fact that even AFTER the revolution, there would be widespread death. Saul Alinsky, who believed in constant revolution for the sake of revolution, was a Violet.

Indigos just want to be left the fuck alone, and don't really care about any political ideology EXCEPT the ones that would keep them from their independence, which happens to include tyranny and totalitarianism.

You're fucking retarded.

>early inklings
Fuck off Nintendo

violets are violence
indigo blues are true
we know who leads
why don't you?

anyone else sad all the cesium in the pacific ocean fish and all teh sushi captcha

Indigos and blues are two separate colors.

Just decided to go to the website for the fuck of it. Could be NoScript, but it looks like the test that was free online isn't there anymore, but the color descriptions are.

>Indigo is the most recent aura color to arrive on the planet. Indigos are ushering in a new energy, a new consciousness, and a new age of peace and harmony. Whereas Violets feel driven to help save the planet, to educate the masses, and to improve life here, Indigos are here to live as examples for the rest of us

>Violets are the inspirational visionaries, leaders, performers, therapists, or teachers who are here to help save the planet. Most Violets feel drawn to educate the masses, to inspire higher ideals, to improve the quality of life on the planet, or to help save people, animals and the environment.

>Blues are some of the most loving, nurturing and supportive personalities of the Life Colors. They live from their heart and emotions. Their purpose for being on the planet is to give love, to teach love and to learn that they are loved. Their priorities are love, relationships, and spirituality. Blues are helpers who focus on service – traditionally teachers, counselors, nurses, and more.

And for >Oranges are the thrill-seekers and daredevils of the aura spectrum. They love the excitement and adrenaline rush of physical danger. Oranges want to challenge their environment and go beyond any accepted physical limits. Oranges often put their lives on the line just to feel alive; and in many instances, the stakes are actually life and death.

>aspie
>ADHD

>""redpill""

sounds like 90% of Sup Forums. I had this skype interview session with some bullshit new age channeller saying I'm indigo. too bad I'm high strung, cynical and skeptical as shit to be considered some bullshit new age liberal label

world isnt ready for wikileaks
amirite

You are clearly a 170+ IQ mastermind with reading abilities far beyond your years, that's obviously why you read that I'm all for revolution despite me not writing that in, do you honestly think I give a fuck about anyone that's not myself? Seriously you mong go read it through again and look for any signs of when I say I want to do anything for you cancerous kids.

Aww someone needs a hug.

They're right in a way. But mostly wrong.

Sophia is back.

According to the test, I'm an indigo crystal mix. I retain my skepticism, though admit that the book (which was purchased for a dollar for purely entertainment purposes) nailed me perfectly.

The beautiful thing about these aura colors is that you don't really need to buy into them in order for them to be true or false, which is why skepticism of it all is perfectly fine. You either are that color, or you aren't.

That said, even presuming that the guy was right, if he believes what he's peddling, then he should be following you, rather than correcting or debating you, as Indigos are the way forward, according to his own beliefs.

No hugs necessary, I'm to busy being paid by my government for sitting at home all day pondering the mysteries of the universe.

>Ruling with tyranny is fine so long as it gets shit done.

Never said that you were pro-revolution, simply correcting you that Indigos would be fine with tyranny.

hello, i have taken multiple test and they all point to me being indigo and violet, idk really what the aura stuff means, also what would the distribution of aura colors be.

That's a fair critique. But then, most Crystals don't really care about larger issues like that. They care more about individuals.

Read the thread.

You and everyone else. Just like everyone is an empath and everyone sees things in unique and new ways.

Was meant for

I did say I'd be fine with tyranny as long as it gets shit done and by "gets shit done" I do mean continues paying me for doing nothing and leaves me the fuck alone, so not all to sure on what you were correcting.

i'm ready to lead
they tell me i'll be a despot and get mass graves in full production
so maybe i'll stay stoned.

Gas yourselves

Also, it would be very difficult to be both a violet and an Indigo. They are diametrically opposed on some really important stances.

The very fact that you are ok with siphoning off the earned income of others is diametrically opposed to what Indigos stand for. There is no peace to be found at the end of a gun barrel. Indigos, like Crystals, are empathetic.

You can feel free to respond, but you are nothing more than Green posing as an Indigo (not that there is anything wrong with being Green).

>Greens are some of the most powerful and intelligent people in the aura spectrum. Greens are extremely bright. They process information and ideas quickly; jumping from steps one to ten. They do not like dealing with all the steps and details in between.

Man, it's kind of amazing how much of this shit I'm remembering from 12 years ago....

Guy's I took the test and apparently I'm an orange logical tan.

This explains why I hate being alive and drugs are my friends

>We must let the powers at be know that this is our world and will will not sit idly by as they enslave and destroy it.

Sucks for them but sitting back and letting them destroy their world IS the plan. btw they already enslaved us. Actually society enslaved us, but they created it and keep it well fed.

I wish reddit would stop calling itself anonymous since they're not even taking flak for us anymore after Sup Forums became mainstream shitting grounds.

Makes a weird sort of sense when you think about it. Indigos are supposed to live as an example, and the rest of the world is supposed to take note of that example and follow it. Indigos are holding up their end of the bargain. If the rest of the world fails to take note, that's not the fault of the indigos for not being Violets.

>anonhq

Oh look it's fakeanon.

FYI to newfags: Around b-day in 2008 FBI members started pretending to be anonymous as if user was a real secret hacker group and not just a bunch of us pulling pranks.

It's literally controlled opposition.

I thought I was going to end up some shade of tan and got crystal lavender.

Am I a fucking hippie?

You're probably just a crystal who feels constantly overwhelmed and retreats into fantasy (rather than gardening, woodworking, gentle music, etc), or a lavender that fancies himself a type of healer.

It's possible to be both, but it's pretty uncommon.

you can't really change who or what you are in this perspective. if you didn't test yourself when you're young, then forget about it being accurate. testing yourself as an adult reflects how your acting out your inner colour.

I'm not sure which rose colored world it is you live in but fuck me I want to move there because anyone living in the real one knows all empathy dies when faced with the overwhelming cluster fuck that is reality.

We are going to die, everyone you care about it going to die and therefore anything you buy, eat, drink and anyone you talk to or become attached to are all pointless wastes of effort. Empathy dies in this hell.

Not really true. But to be accurate as an adult, you generally need to take the test multiple times over the course of a couple months/years, and see which color/s remain constant, and which ones change. The constant colors are the ones worth paying attention to, rather than just a reaction to your present circumstances.

the whole indigo-crystal whatever bullshit is just a made up story about something which is real. the real part is the fact that people are different, people from different time periods are communally different from people of different time periods, and that within these arbitrary but valid distinctions there are people who suck and people who rule, along many different metrics, and the unifying principle amongst all of this is a need to categorize and identify, which is rational and useful, and a need to be a special snowflake, which is usually cancerous and rarely useful. this probably isn't as fun as you thought it would be, because you're, statistically speaking, probably not exceptional, but for exceptional people, anything can be fun.

personally i like to think of myself as the last indigo child ever born. i think that's gratuitously pompous enough. sometimes i call myself, "the guardian at the gates of the kingdom of heaven." it really makes me feel good. i unironically take it seriously when i feel like it, because of the dramatic emotions and ego stroking involved. but that doesn't stop me from thinking that anyone who takes it seriously without any of that sort of self awareness is a complete fucking jackass.

Spoken like a true Green.

People are nothing more than objects to be used as distractions by the people who need to take their mind off of how pointless life is because they can't handle it.

they're going to kill one of their own
'member?

Damn, you need to watch out for those edges or you will get hurt.

Life aint so bad, and all humans mostly mean good (which actually is more scary than the opposite).

That was a very long way of saying that it's just a personality test, and that the personality/color of the most people present tends to define the age when that color/personality is dominant.

Which I completely agree with. The rest of the post is a neat blog.

this many edges on a 3d model would take my dual e5v4 xeon processor with a pair of quadro M6000 gpu's weeks to render.

>anonhq.com/anonymous-message-indigo-children-world/

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4919

anonhq.com/house-passes-bill-allowing-government-microchip-citizens-mental-disabilities/

what the fuck????

indigo cock makes black cock look like white cock

thanks for the review, please upvote, share, and retweet.

crystals come after imdigos. late 90s and 2000s. rainbows are 20s

So? Slow ride man. Take it easy.

Sounds like you might have a red overlay.

Answering yes to any of these would confirm it:

>I experienced at least one of the following as a child:
>a) emotional, physical, or mental abandonment or rejection (i.e., unwanted child, adopted, alcoholic parent)
>b) emotional, physical, or mental abuse
>c) didn't feel safe in my environment or I felt I didn't belong on the planet and the adults didn't understand me
>d) life-threatening situation before birth, at birth, or at a young age

>My life seems to be a constant struggle.

>I consistently experience conflict and frustration regarding relationships, health, money, career.

>I frequently experience intense, often uncontrollable anger or rage.

>I experienced at least one of the following as a child:

>a) emotional, physical, or mental abandonment or rejection (i.e., unwanted child, adopted, alcoholic parent)

>b) emotional, physical, or mental abuse

>c) didn't feel safe in my environment or I felt I didn't belong on the planet and the adults didn't understand me

>d) life-threatening situation before birth, at birth, or at a young age

>My life seems to be a constant struggle.

>I consistently experience conflict and frustration regarding relationships, health, money, career.

>I frequently experience intense, often uncontrollable anger or rage.

holy shit i'm neo

AUTISM SPECTRUM

UNITE

AUTISM SPECTRUM

UNITE

AUTISM SPECTRUM

UNITE

A U T I S M

I can't figure out which one fits me better. Both seem like major consistent aspects of my personality since childhood. But it also seems like a weird combination since I'm not the least bit spiritual or new agey. Or maybe it's just the concept of auras at all that come off that way to me.

a) no
b) no
c) no
d) I was born drowned to death

What the fuck. This is crazy.