Let's talk about the "Jeb question"

What is his endgame?

I am starting to get worried. How long is his "slow and steady" strategy of winning going to take?

If he will clinch the presidency at the electoral college vote, why haven't we heard about lobbying the electors?

Should Trump watch out for a House of Cards -style manouver sometime next year?

Or was it all really just slowly and steadily building ground for a landslide in 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeb!

he just wanted to share the message of guac

soon, Dahnald, soon....

Guacbowl will never be our president

G

U

A

C

JEB

SURGE

Jeb is playing 39D Go

LET THE VOICE OF LOVE
TAKE
YOU
HIGHER

>faithless electors dump trump
>goes to House of Rep
>congress picks a "consensus" candidate
>8 years of Jeb!

Thank You For Saving Us From the Evil Guac Man Daddy Trump!

TOKIWO METORETA
BIZARRE SUMMER

honestly, why would he say that?

That's just so dumb

Autism

Can't wait for Drumpfag and Hillaryfag tears tomorrow when an unprecedented 300 faithless electors swap to Jeb

i'd actually be fine with that

Jeb probably won Donald Trump the election entirely on his own.
How else would Trump have gotten so popular if not for the complete jokes running against him making him look good by comparison?

Hint: he's already won
Look at the cryptic statements he cleverly gave throughout the primaries.
>"I like it better back here"
Clearly hinting at his power behind the curtain. He's proven to be a puppet master always lurking in the shadows. When he was just a child he was already running the country through his father. And George W.? I don't even need to explain it.

Keep looking. Behind every door, down every corridor, you find traces of Jeb and his omnipresent influence. Who's pulling all the strings? You know it to be Jeb.

The primary run was a little fame he played. A fun way of hinting at his power while also dispelling any mainstream suspicions. This man is truly a master of the great art

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geb