What happend to the goofy memes we used to have? What made us make the ones we have now?

What happend to the goofy memes we used to have? What made us make the ones we have now?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/6982498/bleached_college_asian_fuckss_white_bf_after_studying_bwc.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was time to put aside childish things and dictate global events.

It happened the day the music died.
We no longer row, or fight the power.

fugg :DD

Trump is our nia. We will grow stronger

This thread actually made me sad.

goofy memes are reddit now

its the (((leafs)))

This.

I do not agree with the sentiment, and liked our silly memes, but that is the way of the world as of 2016. If you like/present a silly meme, you are an other and are cast out.

This. Our current level of memeing consists of ironic normie-tier speak and memes that are just racist and vulgar enough to be unappealing to anyone outside of Sup Forums.

We grew up

2011 did more damage to this site then anything else

I fucking hate normalfags for taking over our memes but using different memes is direly needed. If we still used the same memes then Sup Forums would have been overrun by normalfags thinking they are in good company. Our memes used to be goofy but now they are rather hostile like OP-s image shows. The old times of Sup Forums will never come back, we will just keep getting more hostile to preserve our existence.

I will give you truth because kek favors you. We are controlled by forces far greater than ourselves, which are indifferent to our joy or suffering. They require a certain emotional substance for their sustenance, and to put it flatly, will apply whatever pressures are required in order to cause us to produce it for them. Resistance is utterly impossible. There exists the exceedingly narrow possibility that we could give forth willingly and in a way that promotes our own well-being at the same time, but the window for this action is quickly passing. As it is, in all likelihood, we will be pressed ever harder for hatred, scorn, pride, and eventually, violence.

The memes that we see now are just a reflection of the far deeper and inexorable forces that shape and guide our minds and emotions. May you, user, escape the curse of aimlessness.

I was going to up vote your comment but then I saw your flag.

You have to go back you dirty fucking paco.

Now. Was I being serious or was I ironically memeing? You decide. I'm out losers.

Nia got what was coming. Trump isn't that weak.

this is now a thread for making new memes

t. headless Ortega

>you are an other and are cast out.
timshel mother fucker

post pung

>i was just reminded just how long ive been visited this Malaysian Kino site

With great power comes great responsibility user.

Do you really want to turn back the clock so we may become indistinguishable from kikebook and le-reddit? They follow our lead, not the other way around. We push the meme market, they inherit our products and water it down to a point where a smirk isn't even warranted.

Onward.

the new memes are far superior to their more basic predecessors. many of us have been here since the beginning or the very early days. our autistic brains raised on simpler, cruder memes are building more complex memes with 9000 layers of irony. otherwise disparate elements are recontextualized at lightning speed. very high energy stuff.

what anime is this from

Welcome to the post-hope era.

"There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself; no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing."

>What happend to the goofy memes we used to have? What made us make the ones we have now?

Things change. Memes are simply a reflection of the world we live in. Take that as you will.

boku no alphabet

We have become beyond jaded.

When you first started browsing Sup Forums, did you ever think it was supposed to be like this?
Did you ever wonder that you'd be responsible for the most important decision in the world?
Did you ever think that it was always going to be just fun and games?
I've been here almost a decade, Sup Forums.
I was just here for caturday and lulz.
Where did everything go so wrong

We all grew up, learned about the world, and experienced a surge in radical leftism in the west.

BLEACHED:
xhamster.com/movies/6982498/bleached_college_asian_fuckss_white_bf_after_studying_bwc.html

Clean that ass with a little bit of bleach

when turned off cruise control and started to whoop lefties.

Hiroshima X Nagasaki

Ep.1- hotter than the rising sun