Redditors from r/the_donald are not your friends...

Redditors from r/the_donald are not your friends. They are only using us for our memetics and hate us more than they hate actual liberals

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/giqllk.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no bro

>rounding up US citizens
Never has said anything at all that would suggest he would want to to that. Illegals =/= US citizens
>Dissolve state granted gay rights
Trump wants to go to states rights on the issue, and dissolve federal granted gay marriage.
>KKK receiving federal funding
Seeing as almost all KKK members are feds in one giant honeypot, he needs to immediately burn the fucker down. Has nothing to do with Trump though.

What a load of utter shit-eaters.

Do you see the screenshot in the op? It's the most upvoted post there atm. If any nationalist movement gets any real traction, they'll join the opposition in an attempt to "burn us down". I haven't seen them have that kind of hate towards any other group

The KKK organization doesn't even exist anymore, retard. KKK = ebil nazee raycis

The point is that if Trump suddenly decides that he wants to deport all shitskins (obviously unlikely), they will join the side of the opposition because muh racism. How are they different from cuckservatives?

you mean my memetics you have no meme power none at all my.mixtape.moe/giqllk.mp3

>tripfag
>no repeating magic numbers
>BEADY
>thinks nigger gibberish is music
heh poser

retarded kike

check these digits, Anglo

reroll

reeeeeee

nice singles senpai

I am Aryan you filthy kike and your memes are all entirely shit

I fucking hate R_donald. The cucks never get red pilled and just shit up the place.

#Brave

They can make that claim because TRUMP WOULD NEVER DO THAT.

That man's just a nationalist not mecha-Hitler.

>not showing the whole thing
So we're posting fake news now? Idiot.

This is what fucking happens when you ban punching to the right.

nice DNC attempt shill but you forget noone gives a rats ass about reddit

>pooinloo thinks he's Aryan

They're literally cucks and the reason every white nation is a nigger cess pool today

> JPEG artifacts
> on a PNG

you are not Aryan you are a kike

>I'll laugh at you
Pathetic. Just fucking pathetic. Numale faggots pretending they arent

They're shitting on us 24/7 while Sup Forums takes it like good cucks

stromcucks gtfo

you are a cuck kike

>If nationalists gain power, they "burn that fucker to the ground"
>If leftists destroy democracy, they will simply laugh at them
holy shit you got me, better go report my failings to CTR HQ

nah dw they're just virtue signaling to win some liberals over

>US citizens
>deportation
Pick one

They're the ones who are d&c-ing you retarded pajeet

Exposure to Sup Forums memetics is a guaranteed redpill.

All you have to do is keep hammering them with easily digestible bio determinism research, crime stats, and how diversity ("Our strength") means chasing down every last white person.

Eventually, you step out on a limb and make the case for how only a high IQ society of white people with their specific virtues care about the things that once made America special.

Wut? They are making fun of liberals. How could you fuck up so badly OP.

Nice singles

same difference faggot

I saw this shit too. I made the mistake of thinking they were different than the rest of the subs, and only went there for headlines and avoided the comments for the most part, but this post made me realize how bluepilled they all really are. I should have known better of the eternal redditor

Yeah we just gotta keep up with nigger and Jew hate threads. I got a bunch of good stuff.

you can't fool me leddit

W r o n g.

Hating feminism = desensitized
Hating Islam = desensitized
Accepting White Genocide = Practically desensitized, only few edgy centrists disagree

The normies will continue down the list of desensitization until they're full on 14/88. Remember, Reddit would have never allowed Islamic hate a few years ago.

Reddit has had to morph its rules to allow previously "far-right" ideas.

FIGHT FOR GAY MARRIAGE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING REDDIT FAGGOS

you filthy kike

If Trump illegalizes fag marriage, they "burn the fucked down". If libshits destroys democracy, they laugh. Really makes you think

You need to go back to, poojeet

you should kill yourself because you are a deranged jew

gotcha senpai

100% Aryan

Hmm pretty white for a pooinloo. Honestly, I'm impressed.

Sup Forums will always be the vanguard for structural reasons, the same way American history is and was defined by the frontier (either in America, or on the moon, or in other countries [e.g Vietnam era, digital frontier]).
Sup Forums is free, Reddit is very civilised, which makes it bad territory for heretics. But out here on the steppe, on the prairie, on the plain, we can do and say what we like. We are their barbarians, and we wish to conquer. As we intrude, those who prefer freedom and health may join.