Tick tock little drumpfkins,it's almost time for the electoral college to BTFO you all

Tick tock little drumpfkins,it's almost time for the electoral college to BTFO you all.
Your tears will be delicious!

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=86'd
washingtonpost.com/politics/clinton-blames-putins-personal-grudge-against-her-for-election-interference/2016/12/16/12f36250-c3be-11e6-8422-eac61c0ef74d_story.html?utm_term=.00f2437593ad
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.9d4cc341563d
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-electoral-college-republican-faithless-electors-stop-election-result-a7473296.html
snopes.com/donald-drumpf/
politico.com/story/2016/11/house-democrats-trump-steve-bannon-231497
inquisitr.com/3780342/can-hillary-clinton-still-win-president-2016-presidential-election-donald-trump-dies-electoral-college-vote-electors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump will win. Check 'em

nice try. Hil will

You're funny

JEB! surge!

Kek confirmed, Hillary is dead. Pizzagate proven after that.

Be safe Anons!

tomorrow this will happen

Then when the time comes Trump wins as expected.

Ulyana get off Sup Forums you are not meant for this place

Do people actually unironically believe this will happen? How fucking stupid are they?

hmm.. 1488?

Electors have the power to vote for whoever they want. But keep on thinking otherwise, silly Drumpfkin!

So far around 30 won't be voting Drumpf in, so better get prepared for your little war while it happens!

kek, based aussie coming in through.

You know I'm actually armed as well, Drumpfkins. So you might as well feel free to try on me, because we progressive liberals also can shoot at our own will!

when do we know the results?

We know. We all have seen Chicago.

its gonna be so great. Cant wait for the delicious drumpfcuck tears

I'm white though, silly Drumpfkin. And I live in Southern California so there's that to boot as well

Getting ready to make a collage of screencaps?

hmmm... what does it mean to say something will be 86'd ?

Honorary Niggers are still Niggers.

That fucking Hillary Pepe should be branded on everyone who ever posted it like a scarlet letter so you can be properly ridiculed and abused for the rest of your life once Trump is inaugurated.

I knew I'd seen this somewhere before, praise KEK

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=86'd

That MADAM PRESIDENT will descend upon us, wise Leaf.

Full white boi gonna get BLACKED

Do they do this behind closed doors or can we watch hillshills cry at the exact moment when they again and its announced Trump wins?

What's wrong, Drumpfkin? So triggered by a clever meme?

>he doesn't get metaironic posthumorous trolling

Except 30 voters aren't voting for Trump and more could follow based off the trend.

Remember that electoral college members have the power to do whatever the fuck they want, and you can't do ANYTHING about it.

Too late

Huma is already under death sentence by Saudi King

Nobody left to dress bathe and change Hillary

Keek has failed you, Drumpfkin

Hillary will win.

Getting ready to post some more all day tomorrow?

Waiting for someone to have a collage of Drumpfkin tears all ready for tomorrow. Sup Forums will be OURS soon once the Drumpfkins will get lost on their way to cities and deal with the mountains and deserts as their dead man's switch

We both know it's winner take all, try harder.

>he isn't serious about running for President
>he'll drop out after the first debate
>he won't win a single state
>it's just a publicity stunt for his brand
>he won't recover after mocking that disabled reporter
>he won't recover after the KKK endorsement
>he won't get past Jeb!
>he won't get past Cruz
>he won't get past the Kasich/Fiorina alliance
>he won't get the required number of delegates
>the RNC won't give him the nomination
>he won't recover after we reveal his family name was Drumpf
>he won't recover after the taco bowl picture
>he won't recover after the pussy comment
>he won't stand a chance after the rape allegations
>look at the polls, he's finished
>Hillary Clinton has a 98% chance of winning--it's over
>Clinton will win in a landslide
>the Jay Z and Beyonce concert sealed it--he's done
>Florida will go blue
>Texas will go blue
>Hillary will still win
>he's only the President-elect
>Hillary won the popular vote
>the protests will stop him
>the recounts will stop him
>the electorates will stop him
>the CIA will stop him
>the electoral college will vote against him
>he won't win next term

Sure thing cuck-wad. Right after your non-binary, monkey-identifying gelatinous hambeast loosens your leash slightly and you waddle grimacing in pain, blood still leaking from your ass from the pounding it took from your 500+ lbs hambeast's 18" rapemaster 9000 strap-on as you screamed in ecstasy for "Muh Freebies" and licked your poster of a naked man with Bernie's face poorly shopped onto it.

So terrified of the lil' Cali Cuckboi.

Does anyone know the EXACT TIME the electoral college is supposed to meet, or is it just randomly throughout the day?

You can't control what the electoral college people do, silly Drumpfkin.

Besides, do I have to remind you that Hillary won the popular vote, and that the voting populace can effectively overturn an election if they convince the EC members to do so? So far, 30 will do so, and we just need 5 (five) more to get Madam President in office.

>b-but that would be an affront to freedom of speech!!

let them be, shitposting is the blood of Sup Forums

I fucking like these threads.

DRUMPFY NEEDS A SAFE SPACE

All of those things were at least true though, Drumpfkins. Remember that the Russians interfered with the election and it was a general consensus here that it was a real interference?

OOOOHHHHH I TRIGGERED THE SILLY DRUMPFKIN

>leafs
>wise

kek

Can I get a (you) please

I fucking like you too! Why did your country betray Democracy though? You should do anything you can to prevent your country from leading Democratic order.

He needs to be put in the concentration camp that Madam President is preparing for all trolls and deviants towards our future ruler

The election was hacked. Drumpf didn't win shit.

Can't wait for the Drumpfkin tears. Mmmm.... gonna be DELICIOUS

Topkek. We're not an easily rattled people, lil cuckboi. Slither back to your safe space and enjoy being ass-raped by Jamalita, or whatever the monkey trannie hambeast you're riding bitch to has in store for you. She'll be so upset you're on the internet without permission.

You're bored? Don't you have some weapons to gather, little Drumpfkin?

Canadians are statistically and objectively smarter than Dumbfuckistanian Amerilards. Prove me wrong though! You probably agree with me though!

11/44 posts in this thread are by some effortposting Yank

cancer

Does this little drumpf fan need a safe space? :(

Can't argue against facts, Drumpfkin

washingtonpost.com/politics/clinton-blames-putins-personal-grudge-against-her-for-election-interference/2016/12/16/12f36250-c3be-11e6-8422-eac61c0ef74d_story.html?utm_term=.00f2437593ad

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.9d4cc341563d

Fucking dumb fuck hilary already won the popular vote electoral college doesnt mean shit you fucking nigger

1 post in this thread is by some Russian shill with an Australian proxy

Sad!

>Washington Post
>Facts
Pick One.

Literally none of those things turned out to be true, you braindead retard.

Get ready for another ass-whooping. Electorates will remain faithful.

One poster

Whats going on in this guys life?

Why cant he even troll well?

Oh yes it does, it means the will of the people have been defied, and that goes against the notion of Democracy and Democratic order.

Because if so, we will soon retaliate, and we hope that Obama fulfills it when it happens. You know, it can happen tomorrow, correct?

We just need 5 more electoral college people and we'll all be good for th civil war Sup Forums has been dreaming of. It's a shame though, because the Drumpfkins will get lost in the mountains and deserts trying to find "Commiefornia"

Isn't that why he posts? And still fails?

The electorates should realize that our options here are as follows: War with Russia, or War with Liberals.

How cute. The Russian shills are spamming the thread to help their little puppet Drumpf.

Are you doubting a legitimate publication and intelligence agencies? Now why would they lie to you, deluded Drumpfkin?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-electoral-college-republican-faithless-electors-stop-election-result-a7473296.html

Get rekt, Drumpfkin. I have the facts you're unwilling to come to terms with. Get some!

Oh noes, the Russian shill is oppressed!

this degenerate is too high to realize he has a post ID

Why cant yanks even shitpost well?

This image needs update with
Recount
Russian hacker conspirace
Trying to buy electors

lol

Why not both? Isn't that what you Sup Forumstard Drumpfkins want?

Doesn't matter because Madam President will outwit, BOTH!

what are the betting odds on this?

This! Glad we can finally get someone to agree with us.

I thought CTR was disbanded.

when he gets all the votes tomorrow can you all please stop making these stupid threads so i have better access to my race war threads please?

It's pretty much in the books that with at least 5 more of these, Hillary Clinton will break the glass once and for all

>
>Can't argue against facts, Drumpfkin
>washingtonpost.com/politics/clinton-blames-putins-personal-grudge-against-her-for-election-interference/2016/12/16/12f36250-c3be-11e6-8422-eac61c0ef74d_story.html?utm_term=.00f2437593ad
>washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.9d4cc341563d
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: krT+Lv/g) 12/19/16(Mon)15:56:07 No.103510875▶
> (OP)
>Fucking dumb fuck hilary already won the popular vote electoral college doesnt mean shit you fucking nigger
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: fp8HIDup) 12/19/16(Mon)15:56:44 No.103510918▶
> (You)
>1 post in this thread is by some Russian shill with an Australian proxy
>Sad!
>
>
>
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 6RIAwN9L) 12/19/16(Mon)15:58:15 No.103511007 ▶
>
>Literally none of those things turned out to be true, you braindead retard.
>Get ready for another ass-whooping. Electorates will remain faithful.
>103511253
This! Glad we can finally get someone to agree with us.
>>
Anonymous (ID: qy+EuOal) 12/19/16(Mon)16:02:46 No.103511341 ▶
I thought CTR was disbanded.
>>
Anonymous (ID: jHz/0PR5) 12/19/16(Mon)16:02:50 No.103511344 ▶
File: 1800 great again.jpg (213 KB, 630x630)
213 KB
when he gets all the votes tomorrow can you all please stop making these stupid threads so i have better access to my race war threads pleas

I don't understand. Why is Drumpf supposed to be insulting? I mean it's just a foreign last name right? Like what's the big deal, why is that spammed so hard? Why does it matter if his grandfather or whatever changed it to make his family fit in more. Do people ironically use it as an insult? Someone please explain.

All of those things were at least true though, Drumpfkins. Remember that the Russians interfered with the election and it was a general consensus here that it was a real interference?

OOOOHHHHH I TRIGGERED THE SILLY DRUMPFKIN
>>
Anonymous (ID: bN9nZVpM) 12/19/16(Mon)15:51:37 No.103510574▶File: ImBoredFrontCover-300.jpg (21 KB, 300x390)
21 KB
>>
Anonymous (ID: mg5j/CwF) 12/19/16(Mon)15:52:42 No.103510643▶File: 1478285977994.png (435 KB, 1280x1235)
435 KB
>leafs
>wise

kek
>>
Anonymous (ID: B1lVraUY) 12/19/16(Mon)15:52:43 No.103510644▶
Can I get a (you) please
>>
Anonymous (ID: fp8HIDup) 12/19/16(Mon)15:53:04 No.103510663▶ I fucking like you too! Why did your country betray Democracy though? You should do anything you can to prevent your country from leading Democratic order.

He needs to be put in the concentration camp that Madam President is preparing for all trolls and deviants towards our future ruler
>>
Anonymous (ID: uivOINk5) 12/19/16(Mon)15:53:45 No.103510704▶
File: 1481597012387.jpg (53 KB, 446x319)
53 KB
The election was hacked. Drumpf didn't win shit.

Can't wait for the Drumpfkin tears. Mmmm.... gonna be DELICIOUS
>>
Anonymous (ID: xyK0Olxc) 12/19/16(Mon)15:54:13 No.103510741▶ Topkek. We're not an easily rattled people, lil cuckboi. Slither back to your safe space and enjoy being ass-raped by Jamalita, or whatever the monkey trannie hambeast you're riding bitch to has in store for you. She'll be so upset you're on the internet without permission.

CTR never existed, Russian shill! Enjoy your 2 rubles for this post.

>implying Drumpf will get votes

LOL!

Drumpf is the sound a fat white supremacist makes farting into his couch

Who told you that we want war with Russia? They seem alright to me. Not even a yesr ago we were going to team up and rape ISIS and now our blue haired tax burdens are calling them the devil.

>doesn't get how this place works

Check it out!

snopes.com/donald-drumpf/

I can't tell if you're retarded or just trolling. Why are you menstruating all over this board?

AH thanks, I'll make sure to bet against her than, last time ignoring popular appeal paid off

>20 posts by this ID
My 2 rubles will buy me bread, and my soul will remain pure. Your 0.02 $ will buy you nothing and all you gain is a corrupt soul.

Except the college doesnt truly have the last say though.

After they cast their votes in the house gets the actual final say on who gets in office considering the house has more control then the college votes and look who controls the house right now.

Learn more on politics or are you too busy getting your political facts from feminism and liberals on the streets because judging from the constant insults and that redundant word you keep using you sound like an idiot and no one is going to take you serious.

Well your alliance with Russia won't happen as of tomorrow when Hillary gets elected and the glass gets shattered!

Saying "get reckt" and "get some!" Makes me believe you're a narc, fellow kid.

r u ok

>Drumpfkin/Drumpkins

This fucking word seriously needs to be censored or be put on the list that can get you a thirty day ban for saying this word.

Just like the fucking word cuck how fucking overused it is.

Here you go! 2 Rubles, straight from the Kremlin!

The house will also vote against Drumpf, 169 of them are against Bannon, so that will potentially cause the House to go on a movement to block Drumpf as well.

But then, Hillary will have her votes needed to get in of course!

>im a liberal edgefag REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i cant live now that trump got elected and i shitted up 4skinz with my tiny liberal benis beath REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks. If thats the best they got its pretty retarded

Look at the triggered and oppressed Drumpfkin cuck!

Let's all laugh at the Drumpfkin cuck!

Here's my source as to why we could see a Drumpf block from the House :^)

politico.com/story/2016/11/house-democrats-trump-steve-bannon-231497

Пpивeт, zis is Vladimir Putin. I hack American democracy. Please no tell media. Also hack Sup Forums for german flag.

They will likely either accept trump or another republican candidate but obviously not a democrat candidate.

Seriously lose the "drumpf" it makes you sound literally retarded.

I can easily call Hillary Clinton "Hairy Cunt" but you don't see me saying that because I actually have respect and manners.

remember you can post to a shitty thread but keep it from bumping

options sage

You honestly believe this nation will attempt to put that woman in the Presidents chair? You realize it will be war

inquisitr.com/3780342/can-hillary-clinton-still-win-president-2016-presidential-election-donald-trump-dies-electoral-college-vote-electors/

Considering Drumpf is all but finished tomorrow, let's take a look at a few possibilities towards our future!

But isn't that what you Sup Forumstard Drumpfkins want? Not long ago, you guys were in complete unison against Drumpf and for the race war under President Clinton.