Hello users of Politically Incorrect

Hello users of Politically Incorrect,

I am doing an assignment on the effect the internet has on how our society treats women. During my research, I found that this is a prominent outlet of the infamous alt-right. So I just wanted to come and see what you guys truly think of women's rights.

Thank you.

>women's rights

More like men's wrongs.

the filename gave it away

For your research

Proof and tits pls

As we all know, our rights end where their feelings begin.

This rule is sacred to the alt-right.

Gas the Jews and lynch the niggers.

>Doing research by posting on an internet image board.

lmao american education.

Go back to tumblr desu

fpbp

Have a pupper

Men build things and have hobbies.
Women gossip and try to look better than their peers.

Move along.

What does women's rights even mean? Right to kill your baby? Right to extort millions in divorce settlements?
Where are we in the world when we're talking about this?

POST MORE PUPPIES

Hi snowflake

I'm guessing you've already had your retardation solidified on plebbit or tmblr

I'm sorry I can't help you.

Could you please go back?

Oh, and tits or gtfo

i know its bait but its such a gay fucking picture i had to respond

woops, forgot pic

THIS THREAD IS NOW A PUPPER THREAD

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WE ARE THE ALT RIGHT FAGGOT, YOU ARE A LITTLE WHINY CUNT THAT DESERVES TO BE SEND TO THE FUCKING KITCHEN SO I CAN RAPE YOUR TIGHT ASSHOLE WHILST YOU MAKE ME A DELICIOUS MEAL YOU BITCH

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE ALT RIGHT IS

>>>>>/reddit/

Women should have the same rights as men, but should also be expected to carry the same responsibilities. Equality. No more, no less. No right to special treatments or escaping responsibility for their actions. Women and men must both be judged based on their aptitude and receive equal consequences for errors in judgment.

>women's rights

A mistake men should never have made. Women, on avaerage, do not have the cognitive capacities to earn said rights.

All women are weak sub humans and should be gassed immediately.

alt-right doesn't exist
womens rights only exist because men give it to them
women shouldn't be allowed to vote or hold public office

also, there should not be 'womens rights' you faggot

Yes, yes it is.

>women's rights
Literally the downfall of western civilisation, because it puts women on an equal footing with men as far as their political opinions are concerned, leading to the societal decay we see now.

To women, feelings>facts and because less women are becoming mothers the maternal instinct is being directed at some oppressed minority group at the detriment of the larger society's cohesion as a whole. That is why women take care service jobs because they are acting out their natural instincts as mothers, the myth of the female CEO is just that, a myth. Most women will graduate with a gender studies degree and become CPS workers and work to ruin the lives of families who she feels are 'opressing' their children by raising them traditionally.

Its sad really, because white men are the only ones capable of keeping this whole machine running, because we built it. We built the most beautiful civilisation in the world and the more diversity hires make it to top positions the more companies you will see fail. The supposed liberation of these people will leave them nothing to inherit.

we shouldnt take away womens rights

we should take away (((leaf))) rights

>1 post by this id

Make it great again, pupper!

Women have rights? Isn't that like giving rights to a toaster, or a radio?

make it great again pupper

Fine but women also have to deal with the consequences of their actions.
For instance, a non-rape non-widower single mother deserves no sympathy from bypassers, and vice versa for men.

On the subject of abortion, it's a matter of cells vs life for me personally.
I think the brain test, when the organism has the beginnings of a real brain is when the cut off ought to be. That's around the end of the first trimester and ought to provide women with plenty of time to notice that their period is late, get tested and set up an appointment. That's also when Stem cells are most useful for research

Voting rights are fine but I think all voters should have to pass a civics test but there should be more lenient details on photo ID qualifications

Make it greater than ever before, Pupper! You can do it!

The poster never said they themselves were a biological woman. I don't want to see man tits

I think most of the people on here are a lot more mild than would be suggested. The whole anonymous thing makes the loud minority much louder. Personally I'm all for women being treated the same as anyone, however I don't think they're entitled to all the same rights as men (primarily, I don't think they're entitled to easier regulations in certain places, such as in joining the military and what not). I think anyone on here with a good significant other would want her to be treated well by society. Of course, most of the basement dwelling, mouth breathing, shitposting retards that populate this site haven't talked to a girl that isn't their mom since middle school, so you can see where that comes from.

underrated fpbp

MAGA Pupper

tfw fragile normies come here for fun

REMINDER: Sup Forums IS MODERATED BY THIS COMMIE KEK

See this post for why niggers and women are the worst combination.

cute Trumpper

>posting tumblr the show

Tits or gtfo

Joking aside women are statistically happier when living in a traditional role, if it were men or gays betraying their nature or "nature" in the case of homosexuals your people would be viciously attacking it.

make it great again pupper

>has project on how society treats women

>goes to site where everyone laments the current state of women

If you want to complete a report, go to normiebook or twatter.
Pretty much this, though. Don't be a dick to women, but don't enable their bullshit by pretending they're the same as men.

/thread

>im the cool guy on pol
>heh check me out
tell me more about this community insightful wizard of wisdom

>Alt-Right
No.

Also keep in mind you're posting during Australian shitpost hours, flags above each post for reference.

Sup Forums is satire.

Lurk more faggot

The alt right isn't a real thing that actually exists.

It's literally a fucking meme started by the Democratic party to try to fracture conservative views. Hillary Clinton actually fucking thinks a facebook frog meme is a neonazi symbol

Statistically women are also completely incapable of making a decision with zero emotion present. Therefore they can never be as effective a leader as men.

I didn't even imply any of that

You're baiting
stop

>1 post by this ID

You fuckballs fell for the bait

Post your redpills, anons.

Egalitarianism sounds nice in theory but it is leading to the collapse of western society, and the ones who replace us will not be so kind as we were.

>1 post by this ID

You got me good...

Basically everything like this is bait. Might as well make this a redpill thread.

also fuck that tumblr sjw show

That's a fucking sweet pupper. 10/10.

Thank you all for your answers. Hopefully one day we can all learn to live together in harmony.

Make it great again, pupper

Please stick your head in a campfire faggot

Feminism Is Cancer

fpbp

In the past at the peak of empires nobody cared how women were treated. In strong societies the opinions or feelings of women are ignored. It was the rule of the strongest, it was the rule of men. It was men's opinions, men's solutions, men's inventions. Only at the end of empires women were valued or treated like equals.

Historically those societies that treated women too well got replaced. Women's rights aren't sustainable.

If men start to sound like women **Women shouldn't be beaten** or **Women must be protected** or **Oh my god someone touched a woman! Hang him!**, you know it's weaklings talking and it's civilizations dying.

>the alt-right

Make it great again, pupper

Do you have any citations for this claim?