Black people are fucking stupid

Overused topic, just felt like bringing it up again.
Now, before I begin, black people that grow up around mostly white people tend to be smarter and more successful, but when you smash a bunch of apes together (Examples: the hood, unemployment lines, soup kitchens, etc) you're going to get a lot of crime, violence, and overall just a collective of shitty dysfunctional imbeciles. Look at this photo of Kodak Black, a stupid nigger that other stupid niggers and stupid white people that want to be niggers listen to. He represents the "average" nigger in this scenario.
>Little to no facial expression
>Absolutely zero complex thought, only thinks about money, drugs, sex etc
>Blames everyone else for his problems

In conclusion, niggers are fucking stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIGIWlOQP1g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Australian_inventions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

K

no i fucking didn't, if i did then why is my id different you stupid nigger

get the fuck out of here nigger

Agreed.

Now.

When the fuck are you burgers going to get them back to Africa?

Kodak Black is a healthy kid he smokes broccoli

youtube.com/watch?v=FIGIWlOQP1g

Lmao, OP shut the fuck up and get back to your corner

This is now a GET thread everyone

They're an all around loss. We pay them to live!

roll

for the love of god please lynch it

wtf

Fuck off fag. He's only 18 and already has two great (even classic) mixtapes. Extremely talented and he raps about a lot of real topics, topics that people his age don't even ever think about.

The kid is just making something out of the circumstances he was given. Would you rather him going out and committing crimes instead of channeling that energy through music?

Hey Kangaroo Jack

When you croc-cucks leaving my fucking planet you useless 'this is a knife' fucking koala clit

You're whole fucking country is a fucking pile of dung and should be cleansed off this planet

Not one critical thought, idea , invention, innovation ever came out of Aussie besides the fucking boomerang you primitive mongrel

rollin

>60 fukn %

o i am laffen

Fuck off Burgerbrain, try harder next time

Fuck off cunt we invented WiFi, the black box, Google Maps, the electronic pacemaker, the ultrasound scanner, etc. and many more things.

>it took 3 whole minutes for his primitive ass internet to submit that copypaste reply

Go put your cock in a croc you crusty tube sock

I see nothing wrong with what the Aussie said you fucking kike. Suck nigger dicks somewhere else.

NIGGA I SMOKE DA WEED NIGGA
NIGGA I SMOKE DA WEED NIGGA
NIGGA I MAKE DA MONEY NIGGA
NIGGA I FUCK DA WIMMINEZ NIGGA

DON'T GET ME WRONG DOE NIGGA I BE SAYIN INTELLIGENT SHIT IN MY SONGS AND USIN BIG WORDS NIGGA

NIGGA I SO SMART NIGGA

HIT ME

>it is still making excuses for niggers

What are you, a nigger?

White guy just stole my motorcycle so theres that, degeneracy knows no colour you incessive faggot.

>Kodak Black
>Real Topics
Right, you mean like fucking white women and doing drugs. He doesn't make anything out of the circumstances he's given he brags about himself and how much he has sex and how much weed he smokes etc lol who the fuck put you on the planet you fucking boomerang cuck

Nice try. A black guy invented the pacemaker.

That's cuz you're a pussy and shouldn't be here. You chose your side nigger lover.

Black =/= nigger.

Did you deserve it? Also followup question, did you steal it to begin with?

That's right brother!
World War Meme

Shutdown all koalacuck post

Best post in this thread

>colour
>u

Looks like it's just some British cuck with a proxy trying to white guilt trip us.

thank you

Even if that is true, atleast 90% of blacks are niggers.

really makes you think

That chart doesn't even make sense, 100 iq is the general iq.

Grew up in these streets
Turned the kid into a beast
Tryin' to get this meal, we gon' eat
Pull up in the hood giving shit to the kids
So they don't have to rob for it, like I did

From the song "Never Imagine"

n this a cold world
It's an icebox that's where my heart beat
I'm the last hope for my hood, I'm they heart beat
I ain't tryna flat line, they won't live without me
Golden acre boy free my nigga Greg Roundtree
Niggas played me dirty
Bitches played me dirty
Your niggas and your bitches, they'll leave you hurtin'
I just want a better life, I know I deserve it
The hood on life support and it's real urgent
And I'm fucked up bad, I need a real surgeon
Why they do ya boy bad? I'm a good person
I'm the one who gon' ride out like a derby
If you my nigga imma slide out with you lurkin'

From the song "Heart of the Project"

This kid has lived through more pain, struggle and hurt than most of you will ever experience and he's introspective as fuck when he wants to be. He's overcame that prison of the hood/ghetto and now he wants to give back to his family and his community. The reason why he makes mostly turn up songs is because they pay well and the kid just wants to provide for his family. And if you think making this type of music is easy, then you do it. Anyway I'm sure we'll be hearing more introspective tracks from him in the future.

Overall I honestly think Kodak is a genius. This kid recorded Project Baby when he was 15 which is super impressive. And he became a multi-millionaire at 18 and already has children which means he is more successful than everyone on Sup Forums

A pussy for going to work and having baser WHITE neighbors, yea ok kid.
Again i was working, how does one merit getting property stolen, I do not steal, I work save and provide for my family. Florida is full of pain pill junkies that'll steal from thier own children(mostly white btw)
Try agian kid fuck saving the queen, can't wait to see the royal family in the tribunals for crimes against humanity.

p r o o f

Dumbass, 100 iq is the "AVERAGE" IQ. You fucking morons don't even know how to read IQ charts yet you use it as an argument for everything. Holy fuck.

Wow nigga, dat shit so true doe.

Da world is cold and bitches always playin niggaz dirty.

So deep nigga on so many levels. I never heard any artists say anything like dis before.

10/10 bullshit ad hominem rebuttal with absolutely no basis in reality

also nice proxy britbong

This song is legendary among southern blacks lmao

Mup da doo didda muh fugga po mo gub bix nood

KEK can't even tell if you're baiting at this point

>m-muh iq tests...

Asians are master race then you fucking dumb ass, let me guess your reply

>m-muh dik

You is jus racist n shit.

yeah, asians are smarter than us, and?

I'm not even saying that niggers aren't stupider than white people or whatever the fuck the point of this circlejerk thread is, I'm simply pointing out that your dumbass has no idea how to actually read an IQ test. "100 iq" is the average iq. What don't you fucking get? Jesus fucking christ.

Fuck off nigger. Your race is useless.

Did he name himself Kodak because of the negatives?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Australian_inventions

Now can you show me the timeline of significant nigger inventions?

OP purposely got a bad picture of Kodak to defame him.

This is a recent picture of Kodak of him before going to Church.

Notice how much better he looks than the defamatory picture in OP?

100 is the global iq fucker, repeating the same thing doesnt make you look any smarter.
lemme put it simply so you can understand little one
>black
>countries
>have
>lower
>average iqs

You sound like a butthurt nigger. Get the fuck off pol you fucking coon, you're not welcome here.

Anecdotal evidence.
The point is that black people overall are more likely to commit crimes.

oh wow he's wearing glasses what a big difference im so wrong kodak is smart

My race is human and my favorite caliber is 7.62 stronk, get some faggot.

makes me think..........

Race: A group of people identified as distinct from other groups because of supposed physical or genetic traits shared by the group.

So no, your race is not human. Your species is human.

What are you a wannabe Apex gang banger?

Shit. Can other Australian anons talk some sense into this wigger.

Generalization of a complete people makes you offically retarded kid, grow up, assholes come in all shades.

Generalization is legitimate when their statement is fucking true.
Black people are more likely to commit crimes.
Accept facts and deal with it.

is that the google finance guy?

My species a bipedal mammalian homminoid, my race is human. Nice try stormfront.

where da white women at

I'd rather assume niggers are going to act like niggers and be safe.

Generalization =/= average

We're talking about averages here

It's not retarded to look at some statistics and think "Oh, that group of people got some problems".
It's retarded to ignore it and think everything is fine and that we're all equal.

Cept most crimes perpetrated against me were by white male hooked on some form degenerate drug ie opiods, meth, soooooo there goes your theory kid.

>black people that grow up around white people tend to be smarter.
Yea. but adoption studies show that they still end up with lower IQ on average.

He repeatedly says "nigga and bitches"..uh..like every single other degenerate example of African American "culture"

It's absolute cunts like you I blame for funding this shit. Iggy fucking Azelea should have been you ozzy cucks wake up call..but no.

So one instance means he's wrong? Thats not how averages work.

And how many white people have you come in contact with your while life?

I've come into contact with niggers only a tiny fraction of White people ive come into contact with yet I've gotten into two fights with niggers and I was robbed at gun point by a nigger and some latina chick with a knife.

> niggers breeding with literal monkeys
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

well that just bolsters the argument, sir! niggers and drugs, niggers sell drugs, niggers commit crime to buy and/or sell drugs to the lower-abundance of whites that have had the unfortunate circumstance of living near the brownies

What you guy's eat doesn't make me shit, just know some people will NOT stand for bullshit. I am tolerant and respect others property personal space and safety, but be warned you dare infringe on mine based on an anecdotal theory or belief system unwarranted and you will meet the creator.

A feel ya

If this cunt was Australian it would have made perfect sense.

I'm not here to convince you of anything, just know this is exactly what ((they)) want, and you mongs eat the shit up like it's a delicacy. I'll be fine my ammo water and food rations are on point, my property is chain link secured, my aim is true, love and light be with you all.

Is that a joke? Your golden toothed, face tatted black hero. Well atleast they are crosses I suppose..
My only hope is one day you get to spend some time in a US prison..white boi..the brothers will love that accent

This is the corniest thing I've seen in a while

We should rename Oz as wigger Island

I hate the cunts

Seriously, meme campaign for all the wiggers in oz..let's MAGA and set up a cultural diversity transfer with the land down under.
You can make the hood great by exchanging all your gang bangers for the few white women in Australia that don't want BBC.

Because I know for sure the majority of wigger land would volunteer to accept every hood rat from the states.. because they music so meninful n sheeet

Damnit Cenk! Stop posting for Ana!

btw It's kinda funny that Kodak is dumb af and is making more money than all /po/ cucks combined