Feds shut down the thread. This was what was to be said:

Feds shut down the thread. This was what was to be said:
I can't give too many details but Donald Trump will not be president. Today, the Electoral College will put together the highest number of Faithless Electors in history to stop Trump. This has been their plan since about August, with the oversight of the UN into the election. They planned to give this election to Trump only to bring it back. This idea comes directly from Soros himself.

Do not talk about this before it happens unless you want to face punishment. Just read it and don't talk about it until after it happens. Things are not safe and we will fight Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCxWC0SLiUJC1ELwmd_HphnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ePqr9yVnIu4
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/12/15/russian-leader-putin-arrives-japan-territorial-talks/95461474/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Screenshot this as fast as you fucking can there is no time left

Yes I am the 30 replies OP

>republican electors voting for hillary
>republican congress voting for hillary

worst case scenario jeb becomes president which would be pretty neat

Listen to me. I know it doesn't sound pretty and it's not what you may want to hear but you must prepare. Prepare anything you can as fast as you can because the whole world is about to change. I may have put my life on the line to bring you this information but at least I can buy a day or two of time for you all.

Not true

You literally didnt say anything other than a shitty theory we have all been aware if for a month
Sage

hi include me in the screenshot

NOT!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry guys I don't speak ping-pong, what did OP say ?

Clockboy is the OP

youtube.com/channel/UCxWC0SLiUJC1ELwmd_HphnQ

Gonna post a video here in 20 mins

who are you

No digits confirms op is a larping disinformation fag

Implying the parties donto choose their electors
Implying any red elector alive would ever ever vote for HRC

What

this would mean civil war

Yes.
Don't listen to others in the thread. If you saw the previous thread you know this is serious.
Prepare. Please prepare.

>we
I'm not fighting russia. I like Russians

!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KYS FAGGOT

what other thread was there of this

DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOWWWWWWWWW

You won't like me when I'm angry.

>civil war in 2016
>people couldn't even take over a wildlife refuge
Suurrreee

>jeb becomes president
Yes please

It's 1824 all over again

Ones chosen by the Bushes would.

My lefty friends were smuggly talking about electors wanting to wait for tax returns and something about Russia hacks before they voted for Trump. They hang on every sliver of hope.

shits about to hit the fan

I prefer to look on the bright side.

If they actually do give the presidency to Hillary and absolute chaos ensues, it'll be good to know that all the obnoxious bastards who shilled endlessly for her will suffer greatly for their stupidity.

dude we will get nuked as soon as putin hears the word hilliary this week

Prepare how?

If you're real, God speed and may the wind always be at your back.

If you're shitposting I'll meme another nuke on your country.

If I get digits, OP is a lying piece of shit.

take it as a grain of salt and buy food and water all the supplies you need dont go over board, i mean if they do rig it shit will hit the fan but if it doesnt then your good

Guys I'm scared.
First thing tomorrow I'm selling everything i have, withdrawing everything from the bank and taking all the cash and going to a rental cabin for a few weeks. Quitting my job and cancelling my cellular service.
I'm betting there will be a complete shutdown of infrastructure. Many will die due to winter conditions and lack of heating. Violence will spill into the streets. Wear your body armor and kevlar helmets tomorrow if you decide to risk going out at all.

There's that too.

Whichever way it goes down, the point still stands that Team Clinton will inherit nothing but death and ruins.

>Highest number of Faithless Electors in history?
So...1 or 2.
Then again, everyone assumes the Hillary electors won't flip.

(Spoiler: my sources say 10+ will)

how many people will kill each other to get to kill this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=ePqr9yVnIu4

I saw the other thread you made that was deleted and it was a LARP post asking for 30 likes before you post inside info.

You're not very good at LARPing.

no dont do that relax just buy a little bit of food and water then run to the cabin, call out sick and relax

Id love to see the Electoral College overturn the election, I've always liked the idea of a fucking civil war in the US.

If I get digits it's all true.

Kek, the US will implode and the jew will now focus on Europe. Fucking stupid christcuck faggots. If it wasn't for you Julianus would have exterminated the jewish race 2000 years ago......

proofs?

You're wrong.

OP is telling the truth

The thread did get shut down not op btw, but he also said he had proofs.

Hillary lost, get over it Auscuck.

how would you know?

now the thing is in my scenario is obama will cuck both some how some way false flag style or our economy will collapse, or Hillary will win and we get nuked.

I'll give you guys another hint.
Remember how Hilldawg lost in MANY districts that she neglected because she wrote them off as a sure thing?
Looks like some people don't learn from their mistakes..

digits don't lie

>I can't give too many details but Donald Trump will not be president.

Yeah I heard that story before.

Guess what, they can't stop my intention.

Do you know what it is to see everything?

It is pachinko

There is no coup taking place.

Not even the elites are stupid enough to steal an election in the midst of a popular uprising. It's just retarded.

Congress will not betray trump. He has his cabinet together, full of bushies. So the GOPis happy now.

Fuck off with this larping nonsense.

ching chong ching ming

This will happen.
>38 republican cuck-electors flip Clinton
>Trump loses plurality, Clinton had 270 electors
>A single Clinton elector votes for Bernie
>The vote goes to the republican majority house and Trump is elected.
>Liberals never recover, Bernie and commies are lynched, Clinton hangs herself.

DOnt be stupid

This would definitely take the world in a far more positive direction.

Hope it's true.

Prepare!
BUY MORE (((SHIT)))!

>Feds shut down the thread. This was what was to be said:
>I can't give too many details but Donald Trump will not be president. Today, the Electoral College will put together the highest number of Faithless Electors in history to stop Trump. This has been their plan since about August, with the oversight of the UN into the election. They planned to give this election to Trump only to bring it back. This idea comes directly from Soros himself.
>Do not talk about this before it happens unless you want to face punishment. Just read it and don't talk about it until after it happens. Things are not safe and we will fight Russia.

Hello Ivan. Nice Jap proxy.

Doesn't work. Go drink your vodka.

"Putin, Abe hold talks on Japan-Russia territorial dispute"

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/12/15/russian-leader-putin-arrives-japan-territorial-talks/95461474/

We see you, Ivan.

Check your facts.

The largest number of faithless electors defected from the electoral outcome in 1872 -- in that election, 63 electors did not cast their votes for the Democratic winner that year, Horace Greeley, because he died shortly after the election.

Shit's getting real fucking retarded around here.

If kek wills it....

Are you fucking retarded?

>he died

That would be great if a shitload of Hillary's electors flipped to Trump to protest all the death threats and shit the Republican electors have been getting.

>he died
moving goalposts

Trump will win and they will break up

Are you fucking autistic? I swear man you're stupidity is upsetting just due to how obvious that joke was that you missed. You really took that post seriously? I hope you hold no position of authority if you can't take or even understand a joke properly. Get gaped faggot

eat my liquid shit shills

PRESIDENT TRUMP

8 YEARS

saged

>I was just pretending

>stop Trump
Jesus would literally come down to earth and blast every commie into hell

Hy fuck this is LARPing on a whole new level

Whoah, Ahmed, why didn't you tell me about your sister bro? Damn she's quite the pretty little thing isn't she.

Why don't you uh, go solder some circuit boards in the garage Ahmed? I'll come catch up with you soon.

Hey, chiquita, come over here. Turn around. Yeah, uhhhh, don't cry baby it's just a clock. Just a clock baby uhhhh uguuuuuu

>>he died
>moving goalposts

What a terrible way to go.

When I grow up I want to attend Electoral College

I didn't know the NSA got badges! What else are you hiding from us you fat cats?!

His name is Manny Bothans.

>that ugly retard girl
Gross

You Americans should kill this witch long time. Solved!!

>your fucking ID
edgi, very edgi

Prepare for the Revolution of 2017.

How nip, be specific.

Are you a gook or a sexpat?