VEG*N Sup Forums: Official thread of Veg*n nationalists

Veg*n nationalist rollcall. I know there are a few dozen of us on this board.

Right wing SWIPples and West-Coast Nationalists, eco nationalists, those of you who think treating environment and animals like a chink is bellow our station- you are all welcome. Tripfagging not discouraged

1st for literally eating meat right now

Ignore the chink above me.

Putting dead cells in your body is literally the most blue pilled thing one can do.

>Causes cancers and premature heart failure
>muh b12

(((flag)))

Based merchant. How is veganism/vegetarianism doing over there?

I was vegetarian for 2 years but not anymore.

Nonetheless I can go without eating any mean and not notice. I list feel more energetic and healthy without.

what people don't get is that cruelty and suffering are a psychic nutrient that is a factor of any food, it can't be detected with chemical tests, but it's there all the same. you have to eat meat to get any significant amount of it since plant's suffering is very weak. the more humane animal farming becomes, the lower the quality of meat is; honestly if we wanted the best meat, we'd eat animals that had been kept alive through a full lifetime of the most excruciating pain and most miserable conditions possible, for the maximum psychic nutrition.

after all, that's what the reptilians do to us.

t. Chink

Explain Kobe beef.

>>Causes cancers and premature heart failure

Prove it

funny how putting a swastika on something make me a little more favorable toward that thing

>internet

Arguement destroyed.

K

>Cute he doesn't understand how to use the internet besides for shiposting purposuses.

Hey user did you know that you have access to scientific papers from universities like Oxford, Stanford and Cambridge?

No?

ok

sage

> People drinking from the udders of cows
I sure hope you guys don't do this

looks fun tb.h senpai

Here's a present I whipped up earlier

All that burnt carcinogenic shit...

Maybe you would like to eat the scrapings from the bottom of my oven? Its MANLY, I SWEAR IT.

I came here to thank you for posting this beautiful webm.