So are we all just going to forget that Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women?

So are we all just going to forget that Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women?

He said something stupid in a room full of guys. Who says "grab them by the pussy"? If you had a guy friend say that you'd be more weirded out than offended. I doubt he really talks like that.

It's not assault when they want you to.

It was an awkward ass phrase if you ask me.

If you're ugly enough, you, too, sexually assault women with your face. Quit staring.

>1 post by this ID

>tfw my friend took this as a serious issue while supporting the fucking Clintons

>I just starting kissing, I don't even wait
>when you are a start, the let you do it

He starts kissing and grabbing them before they have a chance to give their consent or not.

>he bragged about sexual assaulting women, but he was in a room full of guys, so it's all okay :)

Survival of Western Civilization, or get ass mad about a comment? I wonder which I'm going to choose.

This is why women aren't worth shit and get anything done.

He also said he would build a wall, deport illegals, and prosecute Hillary.
Obviously one shouldn't pay much attention to what he says

Wasn't he talking about groupies?

Assault yourself

Lol bro, I'm a former international D-1 unlimited weight class wrestler, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in college turning it down for 70k finance job, and I zercher squat somewhere around 700 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.

What do you weigh… 190 lbs? Zercher squat maybe 495 lbsx8? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.

Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)
Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.

Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.

They give their consent by not refusing the kiss.
Nobody asks someone if you can kiss them.

If you're not too autistic it doesn't have to be verbal and explicit and you can know anyway.
I wouldn't know though.

>Zercher squat maybe 495 lbsx8? Lol.

sounds like a decent person. Most people think sexual assault and rape are serious issues.

>survival of the west

In what way? Trump is already bowing to neocon shills. it is evident in his admin pics. Trump already walked back the wall and immigration reform. so immigration wont stop. and whites in the country are still going to be outbred in our lifetime. How exactly is he going to save they west?

>women let billionairs fuck them
>it's rape

pick one faggot

consent is implied through body language when you are with someone for a while and are very close near eachother. Like if you are cuddling with a girl watching a movie. You both sorta give eachother that look and you know she wants the D.

In the case of trump, he just goes up to random women how he just met and starts kissing. No implied consent at all.

>We're going to build the wall, Paul
You were saying?

>Immigration won't stop
No-one ever said it would, it's just a matter of where it's coming from. We have plenty of actual Europeans looking for a new home.

lol how the fuck do you know when he starts kissing them?
he didn't say " a pick a ramdom woman in the street and i grab her by the pussy"

nothing makes me think that he wasn't in private

Have you heard men talk before? That was tame at best. Your on fucking Sup Forums, this site is filth incarnate.

it was locker room talk shithead

For someone like him that was incredibly tame

Yeah, and every married girl is really happy when their slutty friends ask, right after rattling off their weekly cock exploits.

There are dynamics, if you want to make a deal sometimes you gotta seem like a jock who will back out and go elsewhere.

Don't care. Not one bit. Take your sex talk back to Sup Forums pervert.

go fuck yourself maybe?

No, to forget that would imply any of us remembered it happening, which we don't because it didn't.

I'm pretty sure white knights were more offended by this than women were.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>when you're famous you could even grab em by the pussy lol
>sexual assault

Okay

I don't know one man who hasn't said worse behind closed doors. I also don't know one woman who hasn't said worse. It's called locker room talk. Despite the liberals trying to demonize it, normal people know that everyone says that kind of shit.

He implicitly mentioned in the quote that they let him do it.
Are you actually so fucking autistic you've never heard the full thing?

fuck off, huffington post.

I already forgot that he had what was supposed to be a private conversation with an acquaintance that was accidentally on a hot mic and leaked in order to make him look detestable when other people who shit up the TV programs are saying much worse as soon as they're off camera.

It's far more offensive to most of the populace when faggot leftists say that whites need to be bred out of existence. If you don't agree, please go shoot yourself in the face with a gun borrowed from a real man, since you obviously would never own one yourself. Or, if you don't know any real men (beta faggots rarely have such friends), just take that razor you use to shave your leg hair to stay more aerodynamic on your fixie and slit your wrists the long way, all the way from base of palm to the goddamned elbow, each side pls.

I've got other suggestions if you're razorless, OP. Plenty of common household things that can be deadly if not used properly, just AMA if you need help with ideas.

kek @ the Zercher references in this pasta, you made my night.

THE ILLEGAL INTERFERENCE IN OUR ELECTIONS BY NBC SHALL NOT BE TOLERATED! NBC ILLEGALLY INTERFERED WITH OUR ELECTION BY RELEASING THAT TAPE.

NBC SHILLS BTFO!!!!1!!11!!!

ask the msm.
they were the ones obsessed about that

Look you fucking dyke bitch! The dodgy unauthorized recording was him saying beautiful supermodels let him do these things. That is not assault but consensual contact. Are you in your vastly retarded mind going to forget that Hillary had between 300 and 30,000 classified docs on an unsecured private server, with each doc carrying a 10-20 year sentence? We will never forget!!! Treasonous pantsuit shitting, criminal old hag is what you wanted in a president? Please move to Venezuela if so, you piece of excrement !!

Well he raped a 13 year old girl and fucks his daughter, but we forget that as well.

1. He's refusing security briefings.

2. He's already provoked the Chinese.

3. His entire cabinet is anti-gay, anti-environment, and anti-woman.

4. He attacked a union leader on Twitter.

5. He has business conflicts of interest all over the world.

6. He knew Russia was involbed in hacking the election, called on them to do so, and doesn't want to investigate the matter.

7. He won't acknowledge Aleppo but tweets about Saturday Night Live.

8. His daughter sits in meeting with foreign ministers to advance her business, whic will be run from the First Lady's bedroom of the White House.

9. His Secretary of State receieved the Order of Friendship from Russia.

10. His Secretary of Education is anti-public schools.

11. His Vice President believes in electroshock conversion therapy for homosexuals.

12. More than a dozen women have accused him of sexual assault.

13. He wants to leave NATO and repeal Obamacare.

14. He doesn't know how the Government works.

15. He met with Kanye West.

16. He advocated giving China our Naval drone tehnology when they wanted to return it.

but most of all..

17. If Donald Trump becomes our President, he will kill us all.

Merry Christmas!

It's what Alpha males do! They do it and they get away with it because they are ALPHA as fuck, not some beta bitch that cries about how Alpha males are dominant and get away with whatever they want.

Aleppo should be razed

not nearly enough subhumans killed

If you give a shit about vaginiggers or their feelings you need to hang yourself from a tree.

Sexual assault is not an important issue. On a scale of important issues facing the nation, sexual assault is somewhere between how we should regulate the overfishing of Pacific coast salmon, and federal earmarks for WW2 memorials in Alabama.

1) Those women were paid handsomely to testify against him.

2) That recording was made with sound editing software

>If Donald Trump becomes our President, he will kill us all

We're not all faggots like you.

Unless its being done by Muslims or pedophile pizza-shop owners, right?

Liberal media only gives cases like those publicity in order to stir the pot and rile up the SJWs and what not

>Human trafficking is the same thing as grabbing a boob

Doubling down on left-wing insanity, I see.

>never forget some innocent bad things he said about womyn, goy
>but forget Hillary's schemes goy

You really think that real men don't talk about dat ass in the break room?
Healthy men have healthy sex drives.
At the end of the day were fucking mammals, you can go sit in your cuck corner by yourself.

Yes. I do it daily

Duh, and we are going to forget he is putins stooge also, it's gonna be worse than w

Kek this guy has girls sign a form before he grabs a tit.

Wow, how does putins semen taste?

What Trump did was literally locker room talk, in a locker room, to point out to his buddies that when you're rich and famous sluts consent to just about anything. Women are way fucking worse and just do not give a shit because they operate with an entirely different set of rules for acceptable/punishable behavior, much to the chagrin of my sixteen year old self working a shitty mcjob with horny, old, ugly ass women. Trump didn't actually harass anybody.

Checked.
/vip/ detected.

lol at the beta nu male orbiter affirmative consent bullshit. enjoy being a wizard right along side the autists of Sup Forums

for my follow Sup Forumsacks seeking to increasre the white population with a qt.christian girl. no woman wants some limp wristed faggot that is incapable of being a bit forceful, a no should be respected but padding around like a pussyfooted faggot will get you dropped