Huuuuurrrr duuuurrrr non Aryan's are so inferior

But they lag behind even the isolated heavily inbred native Americans in technology until they start copying Southern European tech hundreds of years after Rome. Still need Southern Europe to discover and colonize most of the world initially.

Stop trying to force this shitty meme

This is a sore spot for the delusion nordicist movements. That's why they have to claim "We wuz Rowmans and Egiptshuns" because Nordic lands have nothing that compares to the glory of these magnificent civilizations. The closest thing they have is stonehenge.

> we wuz kangz

yeah coptic people were brilliant architects, what does that have to do with niggers?

He complimented kikes you idiot.

>stonehenge

Crazy how the height of nordic architecture was a bunch of rocks randomly placed in a circle. But remember we non nordics are the ones who are inferior "shit eyed shit haired subhumans".

So why did we then rapidly outpace you technologically and culturally?

The only thing you outpace us in is the ability to take black cock and get cucked by your government Sven

Reminder that all these "great"civilizations got conquered by white cave men

Helsinki didn't exist 2000 years ago

Yeah. That's one of the things that throws a wrench into the whole Aryan supremacy belief. Where is the Germanic Rome? Are the Swedish Pyramids are hidden behind Sven's cuckshed? Even Hitler acknowledge Germany had no ancient history of glory, that its success was relatively recent.

There are probably a lot of factors. You have a lot to proud of but i don't think it's because of unalterable supremacy. I am a race realist but i also subscribe to the natural ebb and flow of civilizations. I remember the Romans once said the Brits they enslaved were good for nothing but menial work.

>1 post

>The layout of Chichen Itza site core developed during its earlier phase of occupation, between 750 and 900 AD.[19] Its final layout was developed after 900 AD, and the 10th century saw the rise of the city as a regional capital controlling the area from central Yucatán to the north coast, with its power extending down the east and west coasts of the peninsula.[20] The earliest hieroglyphic date discovered at Chichen Itza is equivalent to 832 AD, while the last known date was recorded in the Osario temple in 998.[21]

>2000 years ago

>Skitskins in charge of counting

Aryans had their traditional religions lost to Christians, and did not become civilized people until then.

when the aztecs found tenochtitlan it was already in ruins, dont let anyone tell you the aztecs or mayans or olmecs did that shit, we have NO FUCKING IDEA WHO BUILT IT

I'm really getting sick of the division threads lately.
This place has gone downhill since the election. Can't have a single serious political discussion here anymore - just pointless bickering and off-topic Sup Forums tier threads.

This board is the epitome of bluepilled now. You'll never know what's truly going in the world by coming here. Best to seek out news and discussions elsewhere.

same for cuzco, when spaniards went to what at the time was Inca territory, they saw huge granite stones in tihuanaco and machu picchu and the inca laughed when they were asked if they cut that monster sized blocks, it was already in ruins when the inca found it

>using TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO as a benchmark

wow, you built a big stone buildings when you had crops all year round, epin

the mayan calendar depicts our civilization as being the fifth "reboot" of human kind, the causes for cataclysm have been wind, hunger, war and deluge (which did happened 10-12k years ago)

Chichen Itza is very impressive, if you've ever been. Beautiful architecture and amazing acoustics. They also have this alter near the base that used to be at the top of the pyramid where thousands upon thousands were sacrificed. Probably the coolest place I've been to

Who else would have built it but the ancestors of the people living there?

None of this was built by niggers- except as slaves.

Also that shit isn't all from 2000bce. Much of it was built early on, by civilizations whose race was very white.

Stop parroting shit you find on the internet and start reading books.

>aryans
>nordics

Nobody was saying it was niggers. But they were also not blonde hair blue eyed Aryans, who have little to show in comparison with the great ancient civilizations and whose prosperity is relatively modern.

if you found something in your yard 600 years old would you say an ancestor did it?

The Vikings represent the ultimate historical Aryan civilization, and they behaved like dindu's.

If my ancestors had lived near that yard for thousands of years, then yes. Who else could have built it?

"Aryan". Can someone please tell me what people mean by this? Aren't Aryans Indians and Iranians?

WE

fpbp

This thread is being pushed over and over again with the same shitty debunked image.

>hurrr MUH MONUMENTAL ARCHITECTURE

Scandinavians never really built incredible monuments. Even today, there really isn't much, and the monuments are rather modest. Stavanger doesn't have much except for the Stavager swords, which are pretty modest. That being said, Stavanger is a much nicer place to live than some shit village in Ukraine or Russia that spent all of its money building a gigantic gold domed church.

psst... tell me the new secret hiding spot pls im a coo kid

>But they were also not blonde hair blue eyed Aryans
>implying asians aren't the only true aryans

>half of images are fucking paintings
kek

it will keep getting pushed until you make a counter image faggot

>the mayan civilization literally stumbled upon this ancient city buried by the jungle
>the fucking mexican jungle

no one was living there, the story we hear in schools about those cities if as they had left without leaving a trace, we dont have any bodies or anything from the epoch before the mayans (olmecs were in another area near the gulf)
there are also some ruins near cancun and chichen itza, under the sea of course which means there had been a civilization prior to the current sea level (at least 12k years old)

mayan history is cool you should read about our calendars

>doesnt have huge monuments

jaja, faggot

there have already BEEN counter arguments

you child

if you have read the other threads
the **exact same threads**
you would know

I'm not going to make a counter image
because it too will pass

All europeans are so closely related that it doesn't really make sense to differentiate them.

>any country except Sweden
>more cucked than a country led by Castro's bastard son

How is he Castro's bastard son? His mother never went to Cuba untill after he was born.

haha yea dude rome is a liberal myth

WE

Makes you think.

Do we need a final solution?

Lol, you got owned by fucking leaf Sven

Trips speak OP sleeps

t. shitskin

catholics will all hang

Noooo
You need a counter >>>>image