Rogue One - the star wars movie

Rogue One - the star wars movie

I just got back from watching it. Seriously I'm not even here to talk about the propaganda aspect of it. If you are a star wars fan, don't fucking waste your money.

I had the unfortunate experience of listening to BBC's film critic talk about it on the radio on the drive home from the shitty movie

>it has a female actor as the protagonist which absolutely, absolutely needs to happen and is so that's good

He went on to give it an A+ rating. Even my Vietnamese girlfriend who still sometimes has choppy Engrish told me "that british lady wasn't a very good actor...". I said, "yeah". That was our conversation home.

It looked more like the BSG remake than Star Wars from the trailers.

I honestly really liked it. But yeah the main chick was an eh actor.

who fucking cares about star wars? Star Trek is infinetly superior and if you're over 17 you shouldn't watch these star wars movies made by supreme Jewishgoldenberg that promote white genocide.

>Vietnamese GF

No.

I ask people if it's good and I ask them why it was good and I just get a response like
>it was just so awesome really epic :)

Do people not register what they watch? people can't even describe their favorite scene. SAD!

Oh look, it's another CuckPol Disney commercial.
This board is basically nothing but faggots at this point. You're all fuckin' retards

Battles were cool. The way it ties in to the original trilogy was neat. Vader was fucking awesome.

Acting was shit. The only good characters were the robot and the Asian dude.

What the fuck did you like about it? Every character dies before they even progress to being relevant. There are no Jedi at all. The whole thing is yet again about the fucking death star. Yet again there's a family friendly robot that cracks jokes and has an attitude. The only acting that's any good is by characters who are in the movie for ~20 seconds.

I'm beginning to think that the only reason Lucas ever let anymore movies be made was because its all only for $. He already spent his time as the genius creator and actor. Everything else going forward is going to be complete shit. All of it

"The allies will fall to the disciplined races of the East" -Hitler

Yes.

>says movie is shit

>gets called a shill for movie

shut the fuck up you autistic drunk

I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME I AM THE TRUMP THE TRUMP IS WITH ME

>Vietnamese girlfriend

Nice flag.

Are you even allowed to be here or are you proxy?

Allowed. b is blocked, though.

I saw Rogue one over the weekend and it was pretty good. They made some mistakes here and and there, but there was nothing progandaesque about it. It want't amazing, but compared to episode 7 it was 5 stars. I actually liked that characters and I wished they went further into their backstories. The main girl was not a mary sue like Rey but she wan't exactly a joy to watch either. Donnie Yen was really cool as the blind almost Jedi but He would have been much better ash a full fledged Jedi.

no

Can you do the next 9 11 in los angeles?

I said progandaesque when I meant propogandaesque. Neither are words but The first one is more wrong than the second.

>I actually liked that characters and I wished they went further into their backstories

>likes movie

>admits none of the characters have progression

fuck you neckbeard

Was it by any chance Mark Kermode?

It was a totally adequate movie. I enjoy a mindless space opera romp

Los Angeles? y tho?

saw it yesterday. actually gave the Jews the money, fuck it, I was high anyways
The CGI and scenerey is great (CGI actors not really but eh)
Actors and dialog were complete dogshit
3/5 would not watch again

Also, daily reminder that the Empire din du nuffin

I accept your admission it was mindless trash

After your comment I realized how many spelling mistakes I made. I don't say that the movie is excellent anywhere in my comment. My point is that it wasn't propaganda like everyone has been saying on this board. It was miles better than episode 7. There was some thing I would have improved but overall it was good enough.

the movie is not even that intelligent to provide a good propaganda
The media work on the other hand...

The last two or so minutes were pretty great, the ones where Vader just massacres rebels.

Really, if you want to watch the movie, just go on Youtube and look at the last two minutes. That's pretty much all that's worthwhile about it.

I agree with the fact that the producers have been playing the anti-white angle. The movie itself however is decent. If you don't want to give money to the propagandists just wait till the secondary markets, it's much better than episode 7.

I came for a shittier version of Saving Private Ryan in space. Came out satisfied.
Movies are just something to tune out to.

Niggers and spics guaranteed dead.

How big and long are the battle scenes, honestly those are all I want to see.

It's like 40% of the movie.

Soon

>it has a female actor as the protagonist which absolutely, absolutely needs to happen and is so that's good

Why the fuck is this such a big deal all of a sudden? Sigourney Weaver was fantastic in the Alien movies and they came out 30 fucking years ago.

No one gives a fuck about the gender of the protagonist, they just want a good movie.

>White woman teams up with men of color to take down the evil white male dominated Empire.

It wasn't propaganda.

Motherfucker can't say Merry Christmas without threatening lives

>Why the fuck is this such a big deal all of a sudden?

Don't you know? Diversity is our greatest strength so ((((they)))) push it on every aspect of society.

Well, you can see propaganda in everything if you look hard enough. The most offensive thing about the movie was the weird CGI Tarkin and Leia.

god bless you user bringing this to light and reminding me of the baddest bitch ever, the Gurnster was a toughy and ALIENS probably the sickest sci fi franchise ever, btfo star dorks

Thats ok I guess. Always love to see storm troopers wrek rebels.

>Every character dies before they even progress to being relevant
Everyone did something, idk what you're talking about

> There are no Jedi at all
Good. Too many Jedis walking around makes them lame. There was only one lightsaber scene in the movie and it was hype as fuck

>The whole thing is yet again about the fucking death star
Generally, I agree, but they were mostly focusing on the plans, not the Death Star itself

all the female characters in Aliens are pretty fucking amazing