Flat earth turning into a cube

Jet fuel manufacturers

The Underminerrrr did it!!

Russia, obviously

Roo fuckers probably

It was op

>MODS BAND HIME

this

al qaeda funded by the cia and aided by norad standdown due to foreknowledge obtained from cia

Checked m8!

He knew about it, definitely.

Impressive quads, when are we nuking Australia?

Seriously tho, how and why did they do it. Can you give a non meme answer

Me.

Silverstein, Mossad, U.S government officials and investors long on private security firms, people inside what is now Homeland Security

Sam Hyde

ecksplane yurselfs roofuckers!!!

not the aussies

to destabilize the middle east

also lucky larry made a ton of money off of it

Act by Saudis
Spin by Israel
They're both still benefiting from it

I did.

Justification for Iraq war.

And generally building up to a Christian vs. Muslim war, in which only Jews are the winners.

Muslims. Maybe could have been enough warning to stop it, maybe.

Saudi false flag on be half of the NWO.

Its in the hidden 26 pages of the official report. End result is the current destabilization of the middle east and the weakening of America hegemony while Legitmatizing the absolute power of the spy agencies and all the other agencies that got created.

Probably as part of their (((master plan))).

>Christian vs. Muslim war

europe is like 80% atheist

white people

They hacked them down

>that bluepilled 'foreknowledge' scenario

WTC was primed with explosives before the jet impacts, it was a false flag from A to Z

kek, their master plan started in the late 1800s, jews are patient mother fuckers

Russian hackers

western globalists, jews and saudi arabia.

jewishcrimenetworkdid911.blogspot.com.au/

People inside and close by the buildings remember a series of smaller blasts go off at the foundation followed by 3 larger blasts.

Support beams were found to be diagonally cut after the buildings collapsed, typical in deconstruction of larger buildings.

The pancake theory is total bullshit, because the centre of the building would have not collapsed along with the rest of the floors at FREE FALL.

>tfw you find this perfectly plausible

Most of Europe hates Muslims because of WTC and other false flag attacks. This makes Jewish proxy wars against Muslims more acceptable for Europeans.

Except we all know it was Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=hZUBR3mg_OQ

15:05!!!

what amazes me more is people saw the building collapse and still believe the official story

it also amazes me that physicists and engineers also believe the official story

youtube.com/watch?v=PfxkcBmZfK0

>physicists and engineers also believe the story
>believe
>implying they weren't either bribed or forced to

But it didn't collapse from the bottom though. What do "foundation blasts" have to do with the way it collapsed? I mean if it were true, wouldn't it have been really suspect if the building began to crumble at the bottom when the impact was hundreds of feet up?

i hope to god they were bribed

Me too, mate.

Nobody in Europe gives a shit about the WTC.
The US voted a failure as a president who dismissed the CIA which told him muslims are planning an attack on American soil.

It would have had to been demolished from the floor because the main support beams in the centre of the buildings would have held the centre of the building. Even if a bomb went off in the middle of the buildings, the buildings would have only had their otter layers fall off.

Even the aircraft diving into the buildings would not have been enough to collapse the two. The designer even created the buildings to hold tight even with massive holes throughout the buildings. He admitted that there would have had to have been more bombs go off for them to entirely collapse.

lucky larry

So is the suggestion that there were blasts set up all throughout the building (and not just the bottom foundation)? I mean both buildings seem to collapse in a pretty controlled fall from the top down; I guess I'm just trying to envision how theoretical blasts set up inside would encourage it to fall the way it did.

OBL and the funky bunch.

Europe is full of hysteria about ISIS and other fake groups. Europe also participated in every single Jew proxy war (Syria, Afghanistan, Libya), and especially now, when the "EU army" will come, Europe will be even stronger involved in these wars.

I wonder, when Europeans and Americans will realize, who the main force behind this Culture War is.

the jews

jews

jews

Total surprise. But Kek speaks! Time to nuke Australia.