I'm a philosopher

>I'm a philosopher

does it annoy anyone else when Stefan strokes himself like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

defoo.org/defoo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is a philosopher cunt

what is he then?

>I'm a philosopher

>Entire show is basically sophistry

No one cares about your autism, and that you claim to be a """"philosopher""" on the internet

Well i mean he kind of is.

>Not an argument
Nothing else to see here

this is like calling George Noory a philosopher desu

Im more curious about him being a cult

Anyone with a synapse can be a philosopher. I just hate when he strokes UPB.

What was your favorite molymeme moment? For me it was the "When Facts Dont Matter" video

>"hypotheses must bow to evidence, not vice versa, the state always does the opposite of what it says it will do, be critical of all ideas!"
>hey stefan i was watching a documentary about hitler and there was some really compelling evidence that shattered my cognitive dissonance, for example there is overwhelming evidence that the claims of the holocaust are fal-
>"WHY ARE YOU SQUABBLING OVER THE NUMBERS WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE IF IT WAS 3 MILLION OR 6 MILLION OR 1 JEW KILLED ITS STILL THE EVIL STATE KILLING ITS CITIZENS WE DONT GET FACTS FROM HISTORY WE GET PRINCIPLES"
>but what does it imply that all western governments are trying so hard to perpetuate this lie-
>"NOT AN ARGUMENT I WON LOLOLOLOLOL"

>he hasn't deFOO'd yet

defoo.org/defoo/

If getting money from reading Wikipedia is philosophy the sure.

He's a huge faggot getting his "enlightment" from browsing the internet and making meme videos out of it. The very existence of Stefan may be the biggest non-argument in the world.

going to watch this now.

>What was your favorite molymeme moment?

The guy who had the Cambodian hooker for a girlfriend and he bought her family a cow.

I do like Molymeme, he's good for bringing ideas into the public space.

If you losers didn't post his shit here constantly I wouldn't even know he was alive. Why don't you discuss this shit on his channel?

>Reasons you should DeFOO
>…if your parents have circumcised you.
wtf i hate my parents now

Fuck off with your pseudo intellectual cult leader.
If you want a real deal, go watch Jordan B. Peterson.

I fit most of those reasons. Apparently I should defoo.

>Jordan B. Memerson
>real deal

Itt- ass mad liberals with none arguments.

>implying Stefan doesn't make philosophical arguments about society and the choices we make withen the context of being an ancap.

>implying that most people in this thread only know him because of his Trump vids and don't actually watch his other videos over a wide variety of different subjects.

I am an ancap who agrees with 98% of everything molymeme says, but the whole deFOO thing and the way he did a complete 180 on all of his principles when he was faced with facts about the holocaust demonstrates his true nature as a human being.

He's pathetic and so are the people who watch him.

What was he supposed to do?

Lie to himself like Karl Marx?

A big dong of an argument came and slapped him in the face and he did the only sane thing and re assessed his world views.

The very fact that this happened destroys any context he has a cult personality because he is open to reason.