No other country on earth will even come close to the greatness our nation has achieved

>No other country on earth will even come close to the greatness our nation has achieved
feela good man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IrSmPeor12Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5MulmxQi3ms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Donald Drumpf is a racist and a traitor.

Oh no, a butter knife! Get down!

Kek i thought it was a fatty.

Keep quiet before we crash your pathetic economy, ivan

I think you mean "on top of" the earth, unless you mean to imply that the earth is not in fact a flat disk!
>Britbong education

>No other man on earth with even come close to the greatness this man had achieved.

Dad, we need to talk about your living arrangements now that mom is gone and you're getting on in years...

We had a good run for it tho.
Shame we have such a good weather and food. It definitely halted our progress.

Do you English feel British or European?

British

The European Caliphate will get on your level

So why did you even join the EU?

Damn straight.

Hahahahahahaha

English

Yeah nah I don't think so. Britain is shit. Horrible people, horrible country.

We were European before we joined the EU.

>be british
>commit suicide

>Be anglo
>Have the largest empire for over 2 centuries
>Defeat Germany WW1 and free monies
>Get destroyed by a previously bankrupted Germany and saved by Ivanovich, Alexeikokov, and Vladimirovichokokovostky

proud of you dad

Achievement unlocked.

Who's country got split in half and raped by Russians? Looks like the UK won there you crypto butthurt German immigrant

Never forget who's colony you were and who founded your arse gave you your language and the basis of your laws

Reminder your country is so pathetic you can barely keep scotland, SCOTLAND for fuck sake, under your rule.

Yeah you have no idea what you are talking about

kek, what do you hope to accomplish by posting this? To make us upset? You're a literal nigger compared to us, slavshit. Get out of my sight

Look where it got you. You can't even have a drink without a Muslim telling you it's wrong.

Not even the Romans could control those savages.

So you feel both Euripean and British.
Which is more important for you?

>check flag
>not usa
Hehe, youre funny.

Murica or China will one day end up in mars,while UK will end up a satellite to the great caliphate.

What did you achieve? Your empire was the most shitty empire in history.

You conquered a bunch of wildlife across the globe, congratulations. Don't see how this translates to greatness. Germany surpasses you in science by the late 1800's. Now there's a great nation. Took the entire world, twice, to put them down.

> Be British
> Blame the minority of EU white immigrants for everyhing
> Perfectly fine with the majority of non EU immigrants like pakis, indians, niggers, shitskins etc.
> Committ suicide with a butterknife

I like this one, we blow Esti up last.

>poles
>white
Don't let the door hit you on the way out

I just said I feel British, I was only stating that factually we were always part of Europe before the EU. fuckin turk education.

Well, at least I can walk on the street not worried of getting mugged by a dirty nigger.

Also, 99,6% white.

Btw, you do seem a little upset britfag. Your economy is falling to shit, you're crowded with niggers and you british-anglos are probably the ugliest looking people on the planet earth.

Pic related.

Thank you Shlomo, now come back to lick the smelly feet of your paki friends.

We've always been a part of Europe, but not to the extent where we consider ourselves one of them. We've always been British over European, in comparison to a continental.

>slavs
>white
genuinely kek'd
>economy is falling to shit
>slavs
>knowing the slightest thing about economics
wew
>You're so ugly
kek, stay mad. It must really irk you that your people haven't accomplished anything during their entire existence lmao

>Being this retarded
Sure I'm not denying that Deutschland was annihilated by Slavs
But British intervention was literally so insignificant that they only made progress after the enemy ran out of supplies and fuel

Those titles are more befitting of Clinton, who is actually a racist and a traitor.

Is there anyone more butthurt than a german yank? How do you feel knowing we got you to kill your german brethren? No wonder the jews manipulate you mongs

>slavs
>white
...But pakis, indians, arab shitskins, muslims and niggers are perfectly fine.
Fuck you, I'm out of there.

The UK won nothing. If it weren't for the US and the USSR, Nigel would be speaking German and you would be speaking Japanese.

The US is a greater nation than the UK ever was. It is both more powerful, and just a nicer place to live. The UK had a brief period of power, and now is a soul draining wasteland of stupidity and authoritarianism.

>I've never study world history: the post.
Here comes a real empire

Why would I care what my country accomplished ?

I'm 26, working for international company, travel across US and Europe. Own a house and a new BMW and regularly fuck good looking women all across the world.

You're probably a NEET dwelling in mom's basement still living in the illusion of what your country used to be, unable to deal with complete destruction of your own heritage.

Talking about your country mate

>implying ww1 equal free money. Germany hardly payed back the full amount and the amount of men,industry, and lives lost far outweighed anything Germany could pay back, even if England did go a bit easy on the Krauts at the peace treaty could of done far worse.

That picture is pretty funny the majority of British dna is infact Celtic like the French and even though they don't like to admit it yes the Irish.

Not knowing German war goals on a majority natsoc meme board
>2016
Oh please I bet you think he wanted world conquest and to kill all non Aryans.

"""""American education"""""

Silence cuck pubes, you are of nothing.

You are also of nothing you stinky piece of Nordic nigger licking dick jizz.

>UK- bullied a bunch of shit skins for a long time
>US - went to the moon using the technology of a digital wristwatch, split the atom on a bunch of slant eyes, invented the Internet, created Hollywood to control world culture, and bullied a bunch of shit skins for a long time

Yeah. Nah.

go away sweden

>America controls NATO
>conteols you and the rest of Europe

And the UK made it all possible for you. I don't see you speaking German. Your shit 55% white country is part Anglo and most of it's achievements were because of that.

Pretty sure the battle of britain was won by us mate, after this point its more likely russia would have eventually invaded than germany.

Your argument is pointless. The russians would not have won single handed, nor the americans. Infact the yanks pretty much just realised they were going to miss out on the plunder after the tide had turned and came in for a slice of the cake. Not that i blame them.

By that logic, the shitskin meds you make fun of would be the master civilization for creating Western Europe

We started the industrial revoloution. We literally began an era of humanity to be fair.

Who do you think made your guns and vehicles while germany was raping England up the ass every night with incessant bombings?

Nigga take a wild guess. So who made what possible now?

Yeah US was so "anglo" and happy with UK that decided to fight an independence war against us, and actually one of the most important festivities in US is the Independence Day (from UK).
You really are not the brightest tool in the box, don't you?

>Britain (((won))) against Nazi's
>Self-dependence

Your participation in the Waffen-SS completed the greatness of your nation.

Only respond to this comment if you're one of the 22 countries that have never been invaded by Britain.

Also, bow down to the superior Anglo race.

Finnish capital, you mean a mudhut with 10 people living together? That doesnt count, Fernando.

Didn't even mean to quote anybody. My bad.

>Things that never happened

I'm surprised you are so woke as to not see the weird British "xenophobia".

I don't think many people outside of the UK see this, but when people laugh at you and tell you you're cucked for having literal Sharia zones in your country and don't see a problem with it, they tend to forget that you do see problem with immigrants from places like Romania or Poland, and how you as a nation dislike Latinos etc.

This is really simple to explain, if you're wondering which nations are inferior and shite if you're a Brit, and which are fantastic no matter how worse their culture is, you need to know three things about the world:

1. Which nations are traditional summer destinations of the British people
2. Which nations are traditional rivals/historical enemies of the British people
3. Which nations were colonized by British people

If your country belongs into any of these groups, you'll be welcome in Britain no matter where you're from or what you believe.
The fact that Brits visit your country for beaches etc., is good enough for them to respect you.
The fact Brits once enslaved your people is good enough for them to respect you.
The fact you used to kill Brits for fun in jolly good war, is good enough for them to respect you.

However, if you're a non-Russian Eastern Euro, then go fuck yourself you fucking nigger, you're not welcome here.

It's such a unique xenophobia, that. And I ain't even mad, I think it's brilliant.
Though I do wish Brits would pay reparations for Bleiburg and loss of Carinthia, but whatever.

you have a very broad definition of 'invaded' there, limey

And splitting the atom, and creating the Internet didn't bring about a new technological era?

We did everything you did, but better, and in less time. Respect to the old ones, but you were simply a precursor to the true champions.

Whats your argument? That we did not win because we were backed up by our own empire and others? That is part of what made us strong

>UK that decided to fight an independence war against us
No, you don't understand.

The American Revoluton has all of the qualities of a civil war.

The Founding Fathers considered themselves British, most of the soldiers considered themselves British, they fought with British weapons.

I live in Durham, and I pass George Washington's grandfathers home almost every day on my way to work. And lest we forget, the Founding Fathers spent most of their lives appealing for British citizenship.

The American Revolution was literally a second English Civil War. It was Anglos vs Anglos.

You will soon be invaded by us. You can not travel the seas and you can not wield an axe, because it is too heavy for you! Hahaha!

>((((successful)))) invasion

Sorry? What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of 100,000 soldiers marching.

I can't believe we didn't invade you. I fucking wish we had of.

Also what about the bombe? Thats arguably one of the most important factors in the war.

>appealing for British citizenship.
appealing for CHANGES in British citizen*

The Founding Fathers already had British citizenship.

your country fucked faggot englandstan reap what you sew youtube.com/watch?v=IrSmPeor12Q

You're right OP. At her height the British Empire was an influential, majestic superpower that commanded the highest respect and dignity from her peers. The mere sight of a flotilla of Royal Navy ships of the line would strike fear into the hearts of even the most hardened of enemies of the Crown.
To be British was to be respected, admired and envied. Britain was the greatest of greats back in that time.

What is Britain now? What is the Royal Navy now? I truly weep for you Britain, and I pray that one day, Britain will rise up and be as great as she use to be. So that my beloved United States will have a true, strong, dependable ally by her side.

>implying Melbourne or Sydney is much better

youtube.com/watch?v=5MulmxQi3ms
>Great

Wow your dad sure has a nice car.

sad truth but with increase in chinese/asian diaspora majority population will never fall under muslim influence

My dad died in the 90's war. Pretty sure his car wasn't a new BMW, neet-o.

>What is the Royal Navy now?
Like the 4th most powerful navy in the world. That's still not bad.

Nothing lasts forever and we did something that really helped, having colonised so many nations weve retained a base of good relations and trade without actually having the empire.

Sitting top ten economically with your closet ally being the superpower is pretty comfy. USA will do well to get a retirment pacage like that when it ends for them.

I'll rather we all die in a nuclear war then let either the subhuman Chinks or Arabs win

Anyway lets not pretend Indonesia doesn't have plenty of Chinese or Muslims

You ever notice how English people call themselves British, yet Irish, Scottish and Welsh refer to themselves as Irish, Scottish and Welsh...

Really makes you think...

British 100%.

Only a deluded lefty cunt would call herself "european".

My point is that you just look like a msssive faggot boasting about your life on here of all places.

>USA will do well to get a retirment pacage like that when it ends for them.
Fuck no mate. They're going out like Rome. And not the Republic either, the fucking empire.

Everybody thinks of England when you say Britain anyway.

that aint a new BMW you cuck, that key is old as fuck.

There are no shariah zones idiot.

Anjem Choudary is in prison now.

>There are no shariah zones idiot.
Seconded. As much as I hate Mudslimes, and though they do congregate together on high streets it seems (google "West Road, Newcastle" for an example of a so called "Shariah Zone" where I live), I've never been restricted access from going. In fact in my degenerate college days, I used to hang around with the gypsies from Czech there.

If the US split our Navy into three separate navies, then you would have the 6th largest Navy in the world.

Impossible.
UK is on the brink of another civil fracture Scotland is ready to ask another independence referendum as well N Ireland.
The Colonial era ended a hundred years ago, it's no possible, no more, to invade countries and steal resources like the British Empire did ages ago.
UK has just started a long recession, just the special relationship with US will keep the ship afloat, but that's frankly depressing.

The US seperating into three different countries seems pretty realistic but right now you're united, so that doesn't count. We have the 4th most powerful navy in the world.

I'm a Muslim traitor retreating in the West...

In Croatia, they are around 10 years behind the rest of us.

Bullshits, go to Whitechapel in London (the new Islamabad) with a bottle of wine in your hands, let's see what happens there. Or Tower Hamlets, or Hackney ...or pratically the whole East End area of London. Just go there, then tell me.
As I said, UK hate so much the other white Europeans, but nobody lift a finger if shitskins, muslim, paki and the scum of the ex British Empire colonies defecates on you.