Oh look! Another anti nazi movie. youtube.com/watch?v=13f-9hVzMLA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8UjWiMHu39U&t
youtube.com/watch?v=1v6j-YZUE8E
youtube.com/watch?v=-y52fmhZGPE&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yawn. Id like to see the Nazis win.

>Implying this cultured Queenslander wouldn't kick your alt-right beta ass in 10 seconds flat

You could just watch Man in the High Castle.

Oh shi-

This
Season 2 seems good so far

FUCKING YUCCIES

STOP COLONIZING MUH NEW FARM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This, I'm a Nazi and I've been watching The Man In The High Castle. Season 2's episodes funished releasing today.

The series is spectacular if you like the Nazis, it shows them as they are... sure with a little bit of "muh evil nazis" but it's mostly correct. And the best part is the "resistance" are a bunch of immoral niggers and jews who backstab eachother and murder kids and cause terrorism. It's redpilled as fuck.

My favourite character is a Nazi.
Pic related, series is good screenshot material.

Face pubes and boat shoes.
Betaest bitch to have ever lived.

Have you seen "Guess who's back?". It doesn't hold back, and even when they legally have too just so it ensures the film sees the light of day.. they DONT

Example this line -

Woman: we agree though, no jew jokes?
Hitler: Jews are no laughing matter

It was an amazing film. On netflix.

I haven't started watching season 2 yet but I enjoyed season 1.

Is the story better this time round? Because it seems like season 1 focused less on characters and more on displaying the whole DUDE WHAT IF NAZI'S WON LMAO

man why are nazis always the baddies? are there any movies where the nazis are cool and stuff?

>Because it seems like season 1 focused less on characters and more on displaying the whole DUDE WHAT IF NAZI'S WON LMAO

Wow I got the total opposite of that.
I guess it's because I really dislike anyone from the resistance and just want their scenes to end.

Story is more character focused in season 2, but obviously there's important Nazi plot stuff as well.

please post more webms of this based movie

wtf i hate white people and love jews now

Get down! Sni-

>I guess it's because I really dislike anyone from the resistance and just want their scenes to end.

This. The resistance are a bunch of fucking degenerates. They have shitty motives, morals and goals. All of them are corrupt as fuck too. The jew is the character I hate the most desu, he's a complete selfish asshole. It's amazing watching this series with my viewpoint. I know the resistance are supposed to be the "good guys," but to me, the Nazis are clearly the good guys, minus a few corrupt ones.

Skinhead vs 10 spics

youtube.com/watch?v=8UjWiMHu39U&t

Skinhead vs 50 Anti-fa

youtube.com/watch?v=1v6j-YZUE8E

I don't have any other webms but here is the best scene (ending.)

youtube.com/watch?v=-y52fmhZGPE&t=8s

youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE

I can work with this..

>movie about nazi dishwasher
>gets sick of washing nazi cutlery
>starts breaking it
>intense violin music plays as he makes his decision to stand against tyranny
>cuts to the Schutzscrubben HQ
>Developing a new kind of alloy that will make dishes unbreakable
>dishwasher must pull together with his friends to prevent this from coming to pass
>violin music intensifies
>cut to shots of sinks exploding

It'd still be better than this

that comment section is redpilled asf

keep it up boys

the nazi in inglorious basterds was cool

Litterally a shitposting juden fagget leaving letters and ctr memes all over Berlin

Wew what a hero 8/8 Cannes festival, let's show it to the kids in school for the mandatory monthly holocaust memorial course.

You should write films