FUCK POLAND

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign-born_population_of_the_United_Kingdom
bi.gazeta.pl/im/cf/00/11/z17828047IH,_.jpg
nbs.rs/internet/latinica/75/75_7.html
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/15/polish-codebreakers-cracked-enigma-before-alan-turing/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Donald Drumpf = loser.

Forever.

This post best post

Ok

Why are you literally worse than Pakis?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Per_capita

10 times as many indians here. Poles are the reason racism isnt rising faster in the UK. Pathetic excuses for white people and it makes subhumans look better by comparison.

>10 times as many indians here
776k to 700k... "Ten times", sure.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign-born_population_of_the_United_Kingdom

forgot they call second generation Indians Brits. Still they have a greater population and half the crime. Polish community is absolutely disgusting, though maybe youre sending your worst.

I have to agree that it has something to do with the people that go there. And it's not only UK. Not saying that all, but majority of poles that go abroad are the worst kind. They can't figure out how to be human and work shit out in here, so they go there for easy money.

>janusz za granica

jebana polonia

Now get per capita numbers for other nationalities. Somalia, Jamaica, etc. Polish immigrants in the UK have better (lower) per capita crime stats than the Irish.
>maybe youre sending your worst.
Pretty much, yeah. That's true for most of the Polish immigrants who go to the UK. The UK is the place you go to if you live in a Polish village and can't get a minimum wage job.

try sharing a border with them

pic related: car theft frequency in Germany

pretty low bar youre setting for your community comparing yourself to niggers. If there is a non-white community with almost a third of the crime and a greater population that's a big problem. UKIP and the like talk about how we need more "good immigration" from countries like India, and less Eastern Europeans. It's slowly turning our country brown

Poles are by far the worst species on Earth.

>hating Poland and Poles

Don't try to push the blame onto someone else, Ahed al Azizi Abdul.

there were no refugees in Germany in 2013, my mentally challenged friend.

I have a map too:
bi.gazeta.pl/im/cf/00/11/z17828047IH,_.jpg
Since crime is higher in western Poland it must be ze Germans doing it. Yeah, the map is all the evidence one needs to prove that sort of claim.
>pretty low bar youre setting for your community comparing yourself to niggers.

That's not a nice thing to say about the Irish.
>If there is a non-white community with almost a third of the crime and a greater population that's a big problem.
That's what open borders does. Most of Polish immigrants you get are unskilled workers looking for any minimum wage jobs. If you admitted these sort of immigrants from India their crime numbers wouldn't be so good. And again, look at per capita crime numbers for immigrants in the UK. Polish immigrants are about on the same level as the Portuguese, better than the Irish, etc.

The map also correlates with the places of main Islamic immigration, so yes it's correct.

So the poles living near Germany are even lesser humans, good to know.

except it doesn't even do that

POLES OUT

I unironically support Indian immigration over these communist gibmedat Slavs

>FUCK POLKA KOBIETA

FTFY

POLEXIT WHEN

FUCK IT AND FUCK SLAVS

>albania

fucking niggers, how big is the albanian population in britain?

>whites can't even get along with each other and yet they still think they will win the race war
>jews rub their hands harder than ever

*FUCK POLES

Literally a cuck.

ty kurwo jebana

ITT: People of countries with MASSIVE immigrations problems decide to name the LEAST problematic people.
Making it easier for (((someone))) to divide and conquer.
No wonder Europe is going to fall.

>mfw mixed sub-humans try to insult the greatest nation on earth

Bolan Stronk!

Literally only leftists hate on the based poles these days. This thread is full of UK shills who are jealous of the poles for being relatively free of Achmeds and Tyrones.

man we need to bring slav mustaches back in fashion

Indians are even less criminally inclined than Brits

I have some fucked genes, half of my family can't grow proper facial hair.

Everyone has this super light-blonde hair, which is nice, but also the hair is very thin.

But gotta agree with you anyway, those staches look fucking beastly.

Because you are American, all the whites you come across have your culture and mannerisms. You don't understand just how multicultural white Europe is, but I wouldn't expect you to, you are blissfully ignorant just hate blacks

Polish people have stopped trying to integrate and now have a sizeable community where they don't even need to speak English anymore

Jarosław Kaczyński is a flaming homosexual

>tfw almost everyone on our currency has a godlike mustache.

nbs.rs/internet/latinica/75/75_7.html

There's no Russians at all. You should accept more Russians.

Salazar lived in celibate

He's right all Slav countries are shit.

Dude, you've got Trudeau. At least our gays try to stay in the closet. Justin doesn't even know what that idiom means.

Slavs have already infiltrated the White House, expect the removal of visas for eastern-yurop soon, friend.

This heretics tear really made my day. Please cry some more!

>Go to London
>See one white in a sea of darkies and Pakis
>The blacks speak better English than the whites in London

Why, because I prefer based Sikh bros to murderous thieving 'white' Polacks?

fuck you

The least problematic people? Shut up you stupid Nordcuck, these criminals were a driving force behind Brexit. Eastern Europeans aren't white.

My friend, would you like to see polski skleps everywhere with dodgey looking people publicly drinking and smoking outside it.. with more and more people coming to the country, they used to speak to us. They used to bother learning to speak English, they used to have the banter. They are going the way of the Romanian now, just getting involved with loads of dodgey shit.
They are no longer assimilating and now we have too many of them

Poles are just the niggers of Europe.

------> So, anybody's going to acknowledge truth or brits are already too autistic to do it

>these criminals were a driving force behind Brexit
so we saved your stupid ass again
no need to thank us our crooked toothed friend
>Eastern Europeans aren't white
if we are not white, than you are not even gray, you are nigger compared to us

There's always same few pakis hiding behind brit flags saying those things over and over again.

You're a third world country who sends millions abroad because your low IQ keeps your domestic economy shit. You are a leech. A disgusting after-taste of the Soviet Union.

that sounds bad, I used to have a good Romanian friend when I studied in Denmark, but even he was disgusted by how little romanians want to intergrate and I saw first hand how they are bunch of third world shits. I fully see your point, mate, you should give those poles a beating who are criminal and stuff, I was just mad at people trashing Poland as a country.

Cry more Nigel, I am almost appeased

nice meme ahmed

>low IQ

Nigger please, we're on the same level as rest of Europe.

Just keep taking the worst trash from our clay and be grateful that they're white.

you send propaganda letters over germany when ww2 started, we sent you our lower caste
and it is not even the lowest of those
consider this payback Muhammad, or whatever your sand nigger name is

Not really, but funnily enough UK is in the top 6.

>car theft
kek if they would only steal cars

Stop it, you are feeding him. No matter what you said, what statistic you shows, those are small and sad people who just want to feel better about themselves. They have no personal value so they try to exalt themselves using their 'britishness' as lever. We have the same trash in Poland, you won't discuss with them, would you?

Thanks for citing the most irrelevant statistics ever, pole-negro.

Sure they're not Shlomo. Import more camel fuckers and boons. It's good for the economy goy

Nice lads. Just as I was about to head off to work - satan and hitler gets, the best combo.

Thank you Kek.

You're right, but I enjoy talking with those idiots. Gives me pleasure.

Of course it's irrelevant for you, beating your wife is part of your culture.

You low IQ scum. Brexit is a good thing, you fucking Youssouf.
Eastern Europeans are way better than people with your mentality could ever dream of.

Kek at Poles kidding themselves into thinking the Polacks here are their worst. On the contrary, they were the only Polacks smart enough to work out how to buy a plane ticket, let alone afford one. We have the 'best' Poles and they are still subhuman.

soon until we have to bail them out again. and again. and again.

>Gives me pleasure.
I know, I know, I also feel joy lurking in those threads. Have fun brat, that's enough autism for today.

kurwa

Are you retarded? I said Polish immigration caused Brexit to happen because they're that fucking unbearable. I voted leave so we'd stop being invaded by these commie leeches.

This thread just keeps on giving.

better?

Keep crying leftist fuck
your tears will sustain our apple orchards for years

This is another reason I hate Poles. Fight your own fucking wars. We entered a world war because you mongrels don't know how to fight and you're still ungrateful. Fuck off. You deserved communism and you deserve the EU. I can't wait to see your country crumble.

It's right wing to hate commie freeloaders you stupid tracksuit wearing rodent. I'm glad we left you to rot in the Soviet Union. You deserve it.

i think it is catholicism

It was the fucking refugees you retard

Fuck off. Try living around the Wash. It was definitely Slavs. Rapefugees came second.

I think you have gay infestation, not knowing left from right
>wash
you should because you reek of curry

Idk if that's so relevant since Roterham&Co came out,that case alone had like what 1400 girls being raped and the authorities hiding it? If they're willing to hide child rape in a medium sized city then they're probably hiding lesser crimes committed by pakis at an even larger extent.
Also I am shocked we are not #1 anymore my niggers are slippin' I have to threaten to beat their mothers some more

FUCK ENGALND AND FUCK BRITISH PEOPLE

kek if only Poland could decide borders after war and not be under Stalin's rule.

op is selfhating pole

We shouldn't have saved you in 1940

neck yourself

>lashing out against white immigrants
So brave

You didn't. A handful of Polish pilots didn't make any difference. That's some next tier WE WUZ shit.

yeah, and it was propably your guys who cracked Enigma, you history bending scum
go back to Calais you shitskin

This is the most nigger thing I have read all day. Kill yourself.

>It's another Yank who thinks Polish immigrants are based because of some stupid meme on Sup Forums

Mexicans are white and you attack them for the same reason we attack Poles.

Ermmm, of course we did. It's common knowledge. What the fuck did they teach you in the USSR lmfao

Meh. Poles are alright.

You must feel so comfortable beating some toilet cleaner while your sister and girlfriend are being raped by a colonial import. After all wouldn't want to be seen as a racist

You're welcome.
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/15/polish-codebreakers-cracked-enigma-before-alan-turing/

perhaps because most of your pakis aren't "foreign" anymore, abdul?