Gas the tards

Give me one good reason why people under 90 iq should be allowed to live

I can't do that.

Because they make the first and best posts, like this one

>There are people under 70 IQ
>Sweden is proof of this

Because if you did this, the halls of political power world-wide would be empty. And then, where would we be?

Its that time of day huh

who will flip my burger

Labor

Who would vote for Trump then?

Because who's to say we shouldn't just get rid of all people with a 100 iq after that, which would include you OP, you cock smoking faggot.

The initiation of the use of force is immoral, Per Gjöran Patronellasson

Because they can still be useful to society. A donkey has a shitty IQ but it can still carry bags for the cost of a carrot.

Poor example, donkeys can't reproduce (unlike shitskins)

I've around 130, so id be fine for a couple decades atleast.

someone has to drive the garbage trucks

>donkeys cant reproduce

I can see why you'd be against the tard purge

theyre are entire races who come in under 90

People with IQs under 90 tend to even make for poor manual labor unless lorded over with a whip. As farming and mining are now aided by machinery, they no longer have a place in society aside from laying sod and tarring roofs. 90-105 is about the sweet spot for modern labor. Sub-90 is the sweet spot for welfare, disability, and crime.

Just give idiot people idiot jobs, so normal people don't have to do idiot jobs.

Reclaim low-skill industry work from china.

Trump would've absolutely massacred Clinton if the cutoff for voting was 90 IQ and above

you are thinking of a Mule

Jews hold influence of every government in the west, they set the curriculum, in a sense they score the tests. Would you really let the Jew decide who lives and dies based upon some arbitrary number?

>literally all of africa and most of the middle east is under 90
I am completely okay with this.

t. Annie Lööf

Whab ith a swippewy swope

Whab ith a pwefedent

As long as the total iq of the population goes up, humanity advances. So what if some faggot with 91 iq gets sterilised?

>haha tho whab ith thum faggot wiv 91 IQ geth derilizthed
>haha now dem 101 faggoth be doopid
>haha tho whab ith thum faggot wiv 101 IQ geth derilizthed
>haha now dem 111 faogoth be doopid
>haha tho whab ith thum faggot wiv 111 IQ geth derilizthed

Woah, did you just say you want to kill all Africans? Your government is monitoring your computers and will throw you in jail for this suggestion.
Did you miss out the (((diversity))) classes in school?

Well yes...if the average iq is 130, 111 would make you stupid.
In nigeria 70 iq is average, that means that comparatively someone with 90 iq would be intelligent.
Stupidity is relative, and i want to raise the bar for what is considered intelligent or stupid, whats your point?

>genuinelylaughed.jpg

My point is, eugenics of any kind creates a "slippery slope" effect. It sets a precedent for further debate about who deserves to live and who deserves to die. What right do you genuinely believe you have, to decide this for another person? Is your dictionary missing the word, "empathy"? Did you miss the part in school where helping to care for such people makes you a stronger person mentally, by default?

Oh, who am I kidding? I'm talking to a nigger-lover. Let some jungle bunnies rape your sister, you literally cuckolded, limp-wristed pansy.

Eugenics is not bad. Dysgenics is bad. Look at my shitty country to see what results from it.

Th problem with culling the dumb is we kinda still need them for labor like someone said before, who takes out the trash, cleans the sewers, build the houses, cut the grass, paints the streets, keep the shelves stocked, drive the trucks, etc. when everybody is a rocket surgeon with six phds?

The culling is unavoidable but can't really begin before automation rolls in full force.

>you monster! Have you no empathy
>proceeds to laugh at other peoples percieved problems
Wew lad

Who would post on Sup Forums?

Because otherwise Trump wouldn't get elected in 2020.

Underrated

No kill people you bad somalian.

Lets neuroscience researchers have an excuse to finding out how intelligence works and how it can be improved.
Once we are able make the tards into normals it would be no issue to make normals into super geniuses, and so on.

I don't want to die :(
I can still clean your toilets, r-right?

Because it requires a dangerous kind of logic leap to make it otherwise. In the most broad sense it's virtually impossible to sell the idea that iq can be used as a 'measuring stick' for any rights, much less right to live. For a good reason too - it can't, it's a fallible test, developed by fallible humans, what's more it shows the capabilities of pattern recognition which isn't intelligence in absolutely most contexts (the test itself provides examples of contexts in which it can be adequately used).

But even if we assume that we posses infallible test that determines exactly the level of whatever it is we understand by 'intelligence' in the general context, then retards won't be the first to go under the knife, virtually any living thing below humans will fail that test, so, fair is fair, have to slaughter all the animals that aren't used in 'contributing' to human societies. And even then, to humans, it will be an impossible sell - you'll have to not only convince retards they need to die, you also have to convince normal people that you'll stop at retards rather than raising the infallible bar higher (which, logically you have no reason not to), it won't work.

Ultimately it comes down to mandates, if you wan't to kill another human you have to prove his continuous living is a direct threat to you, otherwise you can't possibly hope for prolonged support of other humans, without support you have no power, and without power you can affect nothing.

Because murder is not legal, even in Sweden

Because that would be racist against blacks and muslims, and racism = nazi = bad

checkmate, captain Sweden.

1. Easily manipulated into voting right wing (unless they're niggers)

2. A good asset for manual labor (unless they're niggers)

3. Can be used as cannon fodder in wartime

>government changes the iq test so that 90% of people pas with < 90iq
>justified white genocide by the government

Manual labor and shit

indeed, annie lööf should be working as a farm hand, milk maid or assembly line worker rather than be in politics

Medical testing and experiments

the bad parts of latin america too!
>implying that there good parts of Latin America
GAS THE LOW IQ! RACE WAR NOW!

most high IQ people are utter faggots/cucks

if anything it's high IQ fags that should be dealt with, except there's no need because they don't make children

No reasons, but we could not gas them. Maybe sterilize and take their rights to vote.

No she should work as rape victim, so she can feel how it is to get fucked. =)

87 IQ here.

AMA

I think above average IQ is the most favorable. Being too high IQ is just a form of autism and liberalism.