How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

>quints

They're going to vote for Jill Stein?

Today, the most naive people in your life will repeatedly ask you if you are kidding them.

How does this make you feel?

Nigger

Shit.

I hope for Clinton, though I would not mind Stein as president since she stood up for democracy with her recount movement.

>mfw

you don't deserve those digits.

Looks like just another dumb nigger.

Bless me with digits

Today is the day that the whole world learns Donald Trump was a trans woman all along. A brave trans woman who has been constantly badmouthed and slandered by the left for over a year now.

How will anti-Trump activists ever recover?

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY ORIENTATION ON ORIENTATION?!

>I'm a proud pseudo-trans. I identify as a straight male that could have been trans with different lifestyle dise--I MEAN--choices.

where is your kek now ?

Today a black person was rude and obnoxious

Years.

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1481919677402.webm

Well then you can just fuck off.

WE

bucky o fucking hare... mah nigga down with the toad empire.

99 gop elector ars going to vote Hillary
PLUMNT BTFO!!!

Ivanka isn't even running you nigger.

Honestly i don't give a fuck. Lots of other countries have had a female leader.

depressed because of how retarded Hilary voters are.

> Hillary
Who?

Shit b8.

Don't fucking ask the question if you're not going to accept my answer.

reminder: the 44th president will be last

obama for a third term and then war

Happy

You're fucking a white male.

Nice b8 glad I fell for it

It will be a fun day. So many Hillary supporters are in the bargaining stage of grief right now. Once Trump is officially President, we get to see them move on to depression.

I hope it's true, but I fully expect the GOP electors to vote in lockstep behind their madman candidate.

>electors deflecting and not only not choosing the elected republican president but a democrat at that

Yeah, no

just one question, why don't the russians hack the electoral college if they want trump so badly?

I think using King Samir Shabazz as a meme is fucking retarded.

Excited to see what new autism you guys come up with for January.

i dont think anyone understands how the electoral college works
the electors bound for trump were chosen by the republican party
why would the party choose electors that would be likely not to vote for their candidate, especially after the whole party rallied behind him

> trying to make sense of left wing banter
They are still slav subniggers, duh.

What makes you think they DIDN'T? Intrusions on RNC systems were also detected, but the data from 'em hasn't been leaked. Almost like its being held in abeyance for blackmail...

k-kek confirms, it's over guys... we were finally btfo, after all this time.

Be mindful of the salty shill here ;)

I guess it is happening guys. Kek is in this thread.

Mods will ban everything but trolls these days. Especially if there's a particular (((politics))).

You give kek back right now or I will Eliot rogers all yo asses

fuck i thought today was sunday

So the same as every other day.

Why would they vote for Jeb?

so the scientologists have you with their frog too, eh.

ideal op is ideal.

and the nation with no major coastal cities that will be underwater when the seas rise wanted it.

the nation who wants a warmer siberia wanted it.

good job dubfags

I feel people with face tattoos that can't find work are exempt from government assistance.

Because Jeb isn't a female.

YASSSSSS SLAY

>he doesn't know about the sex change

it was all over the news 2 days ago.

How the fuck are CTR still around? Are they now just shitpoasting and Shilling unpaid in their own time out of some sense of nostalgia for those months they thought they were changing the world and going to win?

Not OP, but there's still ample time to get Trump away from office. He's not in the clear yet, and hopefully never will be.

Are you retarded?
Kek is awake and ready to fuck shit up, fampai. You brought this on yourself by summoning an ancient chaos god.

Congress has to certify the electoral votes, and the increasingly desparate Hillary supporters will try to rally Congress to reject them or something. Time is running out for them to think of plans.

educate me on the 12th amendment

if trump doesnt reach 207 votes today, it goes to the house of representatives

what happens then, do they just decide who to elect, does it go to Hillary for majority vote, or does it go back to the states?