doesn't smoke

> doesn't smoke
> doesn't have an issue with people that smoke

Pick one

dumb american carnt word good sentance

I smoke menthols when im sick which is pretty rare glad i never got hooked bht holy fuck some of the cigs people smoke smell like burning tires

>doesn't put a space after ">" because not a redditor

>> doesn't smoke
>> doesn't have an issue with people that smoke
Pick one

>formal logic
>false equivalence of nonsmoking with anti-smoking

pick one

Probably because health conscious people are concerned about the even more harmful second hand smoke

my girlfriend does not mind me smoking. she is also a vegetarian and does not care one bit i eat meat or even hunt for that matter. get your shit straight faggot.

>get your shit straight

Already have. The choices I presented in my OP can't be any more clear.

I love those old fucks who just keep smoking after cancer or a heart attack.

I quit just because I thought I would save money in the long run. You might as well just kill yourself if you are still smoking after a huge health complication like that.

Makes me not even feel sorry for them.

I honestly can't see how anyone who doesn't smoke cannot have a problem with those who do. I hate the smell of it, I hate the sight of it, I hate the concept of it, and I find it ridiculous that it's still legal in the 21st century.

Because they make fuckloads off of it, it's basically legal heroin that they can tax the hell out of.

Where I live a pack costs around 13 dollars, it probably costs them 2 dollars to make a pack.

It's just the government taking advantage of people's vices you know how that goes.

People can smoke just don't do it near me, also I wouldn't date a girl who smoked I've fucked girls who smoke and kissing them is fucking awful

I'm both, I just make my mates smoke outside

I certainly do. That needs to stop. Libertarian idiots think it's better for governments to profit off of the slow demise of their people than to promote good health to the public.

I pick both. I support people having liberty and also support people dying prematurely but I don't like smoking because it feels gross

What is the point of smoking?

I don't smoke and I don't mind if other people do.
Fuck you I won't abide by your disgustingly arbitrary rules, kike.

>tfw can't quit, still at 1 a day

dont smoke, sort of like the smell of smoke in a nostalgic way

I stopped and I don't care if others do it - I made up my own mind, the rest of you need to figure it out yourselves.

I think it's population control and a racket for the government to profit off the weaknesses and lack of willpower of the proletariat.

I'm not Jewish.

Too bad nicotine has a lot of benefits and this mouth-foaming war against smoking has regressed any progress made in applying it for other things.

If most old people just put nicotine patches on it would do wonders for a lot of them.

Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. I got sore throats, coughing fits and headaches from it so I stopped.

>OP be sliding
>OP is a fag
pick two

Well it's been proven nicotine improves your mental capacity in nearly every measurable way. It's just the delivery system(smoking) is harmful. Saying it is completely bad is one of the biggest memes. Keeps your weight down if you're a tubalard too, and obesity shortens your life expectancy just as much as smoking. Being a fatass has no actual benefits though unlike smoking. Yet smokers are villified and fat people are suppose to be a victim class.

AmeriCUNTS love their smokes.

I hate this country.

Idk man libertarians I know are generally against sin taxes.

Feels good man, and I don't value my health or life at all.

I could say the exact same thing about fast food.

Fast food, in moderation, provides nourishment and is nowhere near as unhealthy as cigs, which don't do shit for your body.

>what is nicotine and what does it do for your brain

Every time I see someone smoking, I want to punch them in the face.

Every time I see a leftist like you I wanna shove a serrated blade down your throat and a bamboo shoot up your ass and take bets on whether you'll choke on your own blood or bleed out first.

But we both can't.

I'm about as much of a leftist as you are a decent human being.

>i smoooooke cause I'm hoping for an early deaaaaath

I don't hope for an early death, I'm just apethetic about it. Yeah, I could stop smoking but I don't really want to. If I get cancer, so be it, it was entirely my fault and I'll take responsibility for it.

As a smoker, I really wish I never picked up this fucking habit. Fuck cigarettes and fuck tobacco companies, why am I so fucking weak-willed.

Nihilistic much?

I don't smoke myself. But I'm not selfish enough to expect everyone to stop doing shit because I don't like it. If people want to smoke let them.

Nope, I don't believe that life is meaningless at all, I just can't be arsed to try and stay healthy. Too much effort.

that's what you're saying but it's the most retarded shit ever.

stop it then. the radioactive fertilizer they use and all that Arsen or whatever, that shit all lands inside your system.

it's pretty crazy how cigs are a product that retards pay money for voluntarily.

>"here's a new pack of health problems. enj- *cough* *cough* *wheeze*"

>living in accordance with nature

truly a Stoic.

I don't really care mate.

Why are you autistic enough to care so much about other people's personal health decisions

maybe he has hope for his fellow man and wants to see him live a Good life.

smoking is the only way I can control my anxiety and potentiate my amphetamines. At this point (senior year of college) it's either succeed or die trying so may as well.

Definitely not sustainable in the long run though.

Why are you nihilistic enough not to care?

>I smoke menthols when im sick
why?

Because Canada

I'm not autistic. if you walk in front of me with a fag in your mouth and the wind goes towards our direction, then you disturb me with that disgusting shit smell. if you drink alcohol next to me, it doesn't even matter. it's not good to do that though.

this I can confirm.

your choice but you should though.

wtf i hate leafs now

bullshit, Cigs never smelled bad to me, even as a kid who lived in a family of non-smokers. I actually remember trying to get closer to people lighting up since I enjoyed the smell.

Alcohol on the other hand, makes me want to puke, especially when I'm not drinking. I hate smelling it on other people.

I didn't have a problem with people who smoked, when I didn't smoke.

Now I smoke.

Not surprised.

I've hated them for years.

bump