Can someone please point me to a download for Legend of Galactic Heroes?

Can someone please point me to a download for Legend of Galactic Heroes?

I see it suggested so often here on Sup Forums I'd like to check it out, but didn't find a good download yet.

Also Sup Forums approved Anime thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9ktgN80MP4&t=1s
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://avxblog.ru/torrent/163344/ginga-eiyuu-densetsu-legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-bd-720p&ved=0ahUKEwj1iNW0oYDRAhUmwlQKHZpCAokQFggcMAE&usg=AFQjCNE7viS2lrN4wJEOybSMaGQ4k80KOg
ww1.gogoanime.io/legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-episode-1
youtube.com/watch?v=h3crWqIdZJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sup Forums approved Anime

kill yourself to be honest lad

>what is Sup Forums

Try nyaa

it's all on yt if you're really desperate

youtube.com/watch?v=R9ktgN80MP4&t=1s

It's on YouTube

also don't be fooled by the "redpilled anime" meme.

Anime is too broad to really sort out something "redpilled." I Think you'd be better off just watching this one and no more. The rest of the Anime world is full of degeneracy.

we have a board for this, retard. where do you think we are ?

you can see my (unfinished) discussion of this here:

You know about torrents right? Copy before mods 404 this thread. And this is a great show.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://avxblog.ru/torrent/163344/ginga-eiyuu-densetsu-legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-bd-720p&ved=0ahUKEwj1iNW0oYDRAhUmwlQKHZpCAokQFggcMAE&usg=AFQjCNE7viS2lrN4wJEOybSMaGQ4k80KOg

Watch it online: ww1.gogoanime.io/legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-episode-1

Read the Manga

thnaks guys

>implying Sup Forums would have helped me

Shinsekai yori- multilevel redpill. Starts with explaining egregore and ending with selfish women and rotten human soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=h3crWqIdZJA

bump

Just search it on nyaa.se

And while you're at it, try Mushishi, Kuuchuu Buranko and Mononoke as well. All are pretty redpilled

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA xD

Just wanted to get the thread off page 11.
LoGH was super skillful, it's longform, 110 episodes without filler. It's very skilled at using Historical allegory, I've watched through it a few times and I tend to notice a new historical allegory every time I do. It's well written, only flaw is one true to history, when the big battles are fought and you're left with terrorism, err, terraism, it's just not as interesting

Its overrated shit.

Why is it over-rated?
What other TV show or Anime uses historical allegory as skillfully, or is able to keep comprehension and continuation without filler, for over a hundred episodes?

Kino no Tabi's pretty redpilled, a lot of its themes are about culture, traditions, politics and the blurred line morality and customs.

blurred line between morality and customs**

get out newfag