Pick one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyoOfRog1EM&t=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*tips*

>(((Intelligent)))
>Going to hell

Pick one

Oh boy you got me good, really rustled my jimmies. Maybe that's enough shitposting for you today.

>Brazilian
>White and not from Favelas

Pick one

(You)

How old is the Earth according to the Bible, again?

Why don't you tell us a bit about creationism?

>God is fake, religion is a sham
>gets cancer, dies

[ ] not rekt
[X] rekt

How could religious people possibly believe that they will go to heaven when they have to be threatened with eternal suffering in hell just so that they don't steal and kill people?
It's only possible to be a good person if you're an atheist since then you are doing good things because it is right right thing to do, instead of expecting a post-life reward for it.
Religious people literally have no morals, they just borrow someone else's or it's forced upon them.

(A burger)

Atleast you arent muslim

How did Moses split the red sea, again?

I believe in simulated reality.

You have to be incredibly dumb to be religious.

That's all there is to it.

>reading a religious text in a literal sense
>not understanding meanings of stories

Fuck off with your non-country

I choose intelligence. You can choose what ever you want.

All priests, cardinals, bishops, and popes are highly learned. Part of seminary is learning to speak Latin and other languages. Also science and mathematics are laser point focuses for some reason.

I've never met a "stupid" clergy member in all my life.

>tfw going to hell

>>

>confusing education with intelligence

oh deary me Bosnia
oh dear oh dear oh dear
religion gives you spirituality
atheism leaves you walking alone

1. Atheism and spirituality are not mutually exclusive.

WTF
I didn't upload that picture
I don't even have it on my computer!!

WTF?

youtube.com/watch?v=jyoOfRog1EM&t=

Hitchcore

"the period of human history where nobody had the smallest idea what was going on"

>Doesn't describe right now

test

Atheists are morally reprehensible

He picked cancer

Bosnians are well known to have nigger IQ so jokes on you Emir

WTF
Why do we have the same picture??? OP EXPLAIN THIS SHIT

One has to be intelligent to learn, yes.

How many wheelchair retards do you see conducting scientific experiments that better then entirety of humanity?

None, is the answer.

Those 7 proxies didn't help. You've been hacked.

>How many wheelchair retards do you see conducting scientific experiments that better then entirety of humanity?
>None, is the answer.

Stephen Hawking

Dude God exists this is amazing
You can't explain this shit OP
I upload an image and it copied this guy's

Jewish tricks

Don't tell them that. You'll lose an afternoon

>Bosnian
>inteligent
Pick one

>>

>Czech
>Your wife wasn't fucked by a Bosnian man when you visited the Croatian part of the Adriatic coast

Pick one

>people had no idea what was going on 2500 years ago

except that's wrong

the ancient Chinese and ancient Greeks had already figured out most of the world, physically and philosophically

Oh, so God isn't meant to be taken literally. It's just a metaphor. Got it.

>le edgy atheist meme
daily reminder that you must be an adult to use this board

>m-muh safespace, all atheists are neck beards and edgelords

Option 1: kill yourselv
Option 2: go back to plebbit

Now fuck off, kangaroo.

See
If you think that ancient Greeks, Romans, Chinese, etc. didn't have the slightest clue as to what was "going on"--you obviously don't know what's going on.

The hubris of modern "science," everybody.

In that case I'll reject "intelligent".Considering that this advanced civilization rose from a bunch of un"intelligent" people, being un"intelligent" is not that bad.

Except that humans will submit to their lusts and greeds if they don't have a moral compass. Look at today's world: What was the point of legalizing LGBTQA(etc)? What was the point of free sex culture in the west? These are only to fulfill their lusts and to pretend that God didn't exist.

This kind of stuffs inhibit - if not reverse or even reset - human civilization progress.

Atheism is a failed experiment and your civilizations will be corpses within our lifetimes.

Natural selection strikes again.

School's out for Christmas isn't it?

He's not a retard, he's a genius. He's also a Christian.

How exactly does it help human progress if we either pretend that gays and other sexuality don't exist or even punish them for it?

>religion is the main source of hatred
Really the only issue I have with this sinner. Obviously was never robbed by a nigger or knifed by a gopnik. Obviously never seen a liberal cuck choke on his own liberal rage. Just because a limp-wristed atheist SJW's hatred is impotent and futile doesn't mean it isn't there or that it doesn't rival the hatred of a sandnigger about to explode.

He didn't hate the religious, he just hated their beliefs.