Psychology is a pseudoscience and a Jewish trick!!

>psychology is a pseudoscience and a Jewish trick!!
>IQ shows whites are superior to blacks!!

Which is it faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_neuroscience
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The first one. Whites are superior to blacks for a plethora of reasons that aren't iq. Asians are higher iq than whites and we're superior to them too

That's just babble
This is what brainlets believe.

>Which is it faggots.
The one that makes you feel better.

>The first one. Whites are superior to blacks for a plethora of reasons that aren't iq. Asians are higher iq than whites and we're superior to them too
Is that why we're having to taking you over? You should thank us really, if we left you to your own devices you'd be letting niggers or muslims massacre you all

False dichotomy

>objective testing of task solving capability with a series right/wrong outcomes is the same as having a nice lie-down conversation about your childhood and playing association games
k

>unironically being an Asian in a white country

The fact you all scramble like insectoids our of your shit holes to white countries is proof

>he moved to a white country to claim the one he left is better
Maybe when people from everywhere are desperate to flock to your society your opinion will matter

>having a nice lie-down conversation about your childhood and playing association games
That's psychoanalysis, not psychology.
Psychoanalysis does not =/ psychology.
The majority of psychology has nothing to do with clinical fields or medicine, and those that do, are thoroughly scientific (like cognitive behavioural psychology, which uses CBT, one of the most thoroughly researched therapy methods). .

>thoroughly scientific
>not a hard science

pick one

The human brain and human behaviour are much more complicated than rocks, boiling water, heated metal, and rockets.

Yes, human thought is incredibly complex. That doesn't mean philosophy is suddenly a hard science just because it's complex. Hard science is an objective field that uses laws and objective measurements that produces infinite reputability with as few variables as possible. Psychology is soft science aka pseudoscience

>he moved to a white country to claim the one he left is better
I never claimed it was, I claimed that WE'RE better. 100 years from now your race wont exist. You let foreigners run rampant in your country, taking your jobs and committing crime at their leisure.
But even worse, you think you can assimilate collectivists. didn't you learn anything from Germany's Jewish problem? Collectivists always come out on top in Individualist societies, today most of Canada upper class are Chinese, we dominate wealthy suburbs in Australia too while the natives are working class.

Your individualistic greed will be the death of your race.

>WE'RE better
>created shitty societies their people have to flee from to white societies because they see them as superior

pick one

You're drawing a false dichotomy between psychology and philosophy, the latter isn't scientific in the traditional sense and doesn't claim to be.
Psychology is an umbrella term for many different sub-fields, many of which are scientific in the strictest possible sense. Biological psychology is objective and uses biology and statistics to support many of its claims. If psychology isn't a serious field of science, then neither is physics, chemistry, or anything else.

Scroll down to research methods, dumb dumb.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_neuroscience

Partially true, every person thinks different therefore you can't say that everything in psychology applies to everybody

The differences between the races are common knowledge which makes your statement partially true, IQ as a test method is in itself a bad method to measure someone's intelligence since it only uses few of your cognitive abilities.

>IQ
>psychology

Sup Forums unironically sounds like Scientology.

>>psychology is a pseudoscience and a Jewish trick!!
youre thinking of psychiatry, which is medical
>>IQ shows whites are superior to blacks!!
thats not exactly psychiatry or psychology, it has its own field

>calls psychology a pseudoscience
>says common hearsay and subjective opinions about people thinking other races are superior/inferior is scientific

Romanian education.
The most cited studies by Sup Forumstards to show blacks are inferior are some very famous adoption studies. Guess who carried those studies out? Psychologists.

Yes, IQ was formalised in a sub-field of psychology called psychometrics.

there is a difference between behavioral psychology and neuropsychology

>measuring what you are mentally capable of is the same as "oy vey goy you do this behavior because you (((subconsciously))) want to be a girl, you should give me all your shekels and cut your dick off"

>many of which are scientific in the strictest possible sense
no, not in the strictest sense possible. In the loosest sense possible, which is why it's considered a soft science and a Bachelor of arts degree in many places.

>If psychology isn't a serious field of science, then neither is physics, chemistry, or anything else.
This is why you've lost all credibility and are the laughing stock of all these threads

>Sup Forums is one person

I am aware of the distinction between psychology and psychiatry, but Sup Forumstards conflate the two. IQ is squarely under psychology, it's from a sub-field of psychology.

you're half right

behavioral psychology is a half ass attempt at science, but they don't dive into the actual mechanics of behavior, just some observations

cognitive sciences, like cognitive psychology and neurology are actually based on biological evidence

>psychology isn't a science
>physics is a science, though many of its claims are completely theoretical and cannot be experimentally confirmed
The only that is a laughing stock is you, since you've just resorted to spouting memes again after being BTFO'd.

Maybe in leafland, nowhere is psychology a bachelor of arts in the UK.

I dont see psychology here, do you?
Biological psy is just biology 101 disguised as psy. Since you are desperately bringing in completely other fields of science, it is obvious that psy by itself falls short. If you were to visit /sci/, you would see that the status of psychology as a "serious field of science" is questionable at best.
Are you daft? Precisely clinical psychology is corrupt.

I said cognitive behavioural, not behavioural. They are separate fields.

you, i like you

psychology is a pseudoscience

good thing neurology will soon replace it :)

I've been the subject of CBT

it's literally just a new form of psychoanalysis

you might as well look up the wikipedia page of your illness and it'll be the exact same

it's

>Oy vey goyim you do this because you want to fuck your mother

>I dont see psychology here, do you?
Then you're an idiot and should learn to read in English.
>Biological psy is just biology 101 disguised as psy. Since you are desperately bringing in completely other fields of science, it is obvious that psy by itself falls short. If you were to visit /sci/, you would see that the status of psychology as a "serious field of science" is questionable at best.
Biological psychology is not biology101, the fact you're making such a claim tells me you're some retard undergrad from /sci/. And then poof, you confirm it in your next paragraph. /Sci/ is a shithole filled with pre-undergrads and grads i.e. clueless people.
>Are you daft? Precisely clinical psychology is corrupt.
Clinical psychology isn't one self-contained field.
Clinical psychology is a form of applied psychology, similar to how medicine is a form of applied chemistry and biology.
It's applied because it takes knowledge about the brain and human cognition and applies to solving psychological distress and dysfunction. It's clear you're a clueless meme kid repeating shit you read on /sci/.

TFW could get any of the idiots here to believe anything I want. Feels good being a trained hypnotist and psychologist

>good thing neurology will soon replace it :)
That will never happen. It's like saying physics will replace chemistry.

Yes, CBT is trying to solve psychological distress and dysfunction, something psychoanalysis also aims to do. Both are a form of psychotherapy (applied psychology), the difference is the former is based on thorough scientific research and the latter isn't. Which is why psychoanalysis is practically non-existent in clinical psychology and is further and further pushed to the periphery.

>Yes, IQ was formalised in a sub-field of psychology called psychometrics.
>this means that it has no other scientific merit in any other field such as genetics, neuroscience, etc

whites are superior to blacks for many other reason in addition to just iq

You clearly dont know what you are talking about.

blacks were inferior prior to IQ.

These are not mutually exclusive statements. You're making a false dichotomy.

When people say psychology is jewish bullshit, they're not talking about the empirical side of things involving actual data and scientific rigor.

They're talking about the genuinely jewish bullshit. Freudian psychoanalysis, for the most obvious example. And don't even get me started on the pathologization of normal behavior (vis a vis: "authoritarian personality" or how 10 year old boys not wanting to sit around in class for 8 hours a day must be a psych problem rather than just boys being boys) The shit that is completely unfounded bullshit that these kikes rattle off as fact.

>you don't know what you're talking about!!! Says the man that provides no arguments to support his statement.

>They're talking about the genuinely jewish bullshit. Freudian psychoanalysis, for the most obvious example. And don't even get me started on the pathologization of normal behavior (vis a vis: "authoritarian personality" or how 10 year old boys not wanting to sit around in class for 8 hours a day must be a psych problem rather than just boys being boys) The shit that is completely unfounded bullshit that these kikes rattle off as fact.

No, they mean everything. As this thread shows.

You're not so autistic that you can't understand that people make simple sweeping statements because they don't feel like sitting down and writing a treatise on exactly what specific aspects of something they're referring to and in what context, right?

Nobody is saying that literally any/all study of the brain is jewish bullshit, no exceptions, you retard.

>Nobody is saying that literally any/all study of the brain is jewish bullshit, no exceptions, you retard.

Lad, read through this thread.

>asians are taking over Canada

I guess that's why I keep hearing about Asians getting FUCKED UP by Moose. Ya'll can't even handle the animals here, your pseudo-economics and social applications are bare-minimum when it comes to total country being.

Either put your boots up through the fucking mud in the Spring, suffer the bugs in the summer, deal with the fucking awful bitter fall, and survive the winter all out-door work, or don't call yourself a man/Canadian. City Slicks and Gooks are nothing but insects in hives, the most you leave for is to sniff a microgram of life off a flower then back to your cancer factories.

I already stated my case and explained the difference that you're trying to obfuscate.

We all did you limey cunt.
He's spot on with what hes saying, you're just giving in to confirmation bias

You have been the one that is making a complete fool of himself in this thread. You are not even aware of the fact that all psychotherapy is not more effective than talking with a good friend nor that psychotropics fail to beat placebo-pills. That is all extremely basic infromation anyone with a modicum of knowledge of the field is familiar with. The so-called application of theoretical knowledge of the brain and psychology fails. Nothing is being applied. All old theories such as monoamine deficiency have been disproven. The current explanations are barely any more than conjecture and fail to meet up scientific rigour. That is not surprising given that all medication for mental disorders were discovered by chance. Again, that is common knowledge.

I'm not disagreeing with what you said, numpty. Some faggots are trolling or making sweeping statements, but there are several faggots here that mean "psychology is a pseudoscience" in the most literal sense.

>psychology is not a science because my subjective thoughts say it isn't

Let me explain what you believe to you,

Science is a methodology, if psychology does not follow the scientific methodology, its not science.

Psychology does follow the scientific method.
Form hypothesis, find evidence, repeat.