Islamophobes BTFO

>Refugee finds 50 000 Euro in secret compartment of his used cabinet
>brings money to police

gmx.net/magazine/news/jahresrueckblick/schatz-schrank-fluechtling-50000-euro-zurueck-32076052#.homepage.hero.Der Schatz aus dem Schrank.2

Well, Sup Forums? How many of you christcucks/atheist fedora tippers would have done the same? Not a lot, i bet.

And this is not the first time this happened. At least 8 other syrian refugees have found 10 000s of Euros in hidden compartments of their used cabinets in the past months and ALL of them brought the money to the police.

You basement dwellers are just mad because they are better people than you with better morals. And you know why they are better people? Because of Islam, the One True Religion Of Peace.

Stay mad and immoral.

Other urls found in this thread:

tag24.de/nachrichten/fluechtling-findet-150000-euro-minden-70611
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

zzzz seems fake as fuck hans, just fuck off

>And this is not the first time this happened. At least 8 other syrian refugees have found 10 000s of Euros in hidden compartments of their used cabinets in the past months and ALL of them brought the money to the police.

[citation needed]

What the fuck is a cabinet in euro trash land?

Fake news isn't allowed here, hans.

Shittiest false flag ever

yeah because that's true

And he kept the other 150,000 for himself incase of sexual emergency.

>gmx

Ah, good old GMX.

It's probably drug money

Refugee finds 6 million jews in his basement and brings them back to the camp

>Things that didnt happen

> brings money to police
> police gives it to mutti
> mutti invites another million because she now has them monies for dem programz and tankz an shieet
It's worth asking who the nigger is from time to time.

WOW, you mean we should give these people an participation prize for being decent humans? wow and here i thought that was something that is OBVIOUS.
You're telling me that unless we encourage these people to behave civilized, they will not do it? I guess germany and world is fucked.

Most refugees are friendlier than the average Hans, the refugees from across the street even cleaned my garden for free and sweep the street in front of my house, because they don't have anything to do.

I can only find one other case, the rest must have been deleted from the internet by russian hackers:

>150 000 Euro given back by refugee:

tag24.de/nachrichten/fluechtling-findet-150000-euro-minden-70611

He could easily have paid human traffickers so his brothers can get out of war-torn syria to the safety of germany, but he chose to give the money back to the people of his new home country because he is such a good, stand-up guy.

That's what i'm talking about. Most germans wouldn't even shovel snow for their elders for free. Most refugees have inherently better morals than germans.

as if anyone would do that

Yeah totally not staged events to make all the robberies, assaults, murders and brutal rapes seem insignificant.

> not literally every single refugee is bad
> Sup Forums btfo

Welp, I'm sold. Justin, let them all in!

>it's a 'refugee tries to steel wallet but gets caught so he claimed he was on his way to the police and becomes famous because the media really likes stories like these' episode
this is so 2015

ahmed vlad and piotr don't give a shit about elders.
everyone complains about neonazis, i never had a fight with one, rooskies and shitskins on the other hand just wait to start a fight as soon as you turn your back on them.

this funny because imagine how there is 1.5 million shitskins in Germany and much hidden money is lying around, but only the ones who bring the money to the police have supposedly been the only ones found the money. You wouldn't see people keeping the money to admit to it.

And only 8 people? Give me a fucking break, what good morals are talking about, Hans?

In case this is a b8, I'll give you a 8/10, made me unironically respond.

>refugees randomly finding tons of money just lying around

This is such a weak attempt of the lügenpresse.

yup you let the shitskins keep raping your women. I guess your price 50k Euros.

keep counting those shekels m8

Whats the laws on finding money there?

Pretty sure in the uk unclaimed money can eventually end up in the hands of who found it.

Refugees have probably just found a way to legitimise thier dirty money.

Checked

translate your pic

why the fuck is this flag so often in Sup Forums?
where even is this fucking country?

I can fit at least three refugees.

preach brother, preach!

ITT things that didn't happen

Fake and gay. Bate propaganda.

What the fuck do they mean by "used cabinet" anyway?

When was the last time that ten people in a couple of years found tens of thousands of euros in a "used cabinet"?

What, like a kitchen cabinet? Medicine cabinet?

lel, they really do keep increasing the amount of money refugees find and bring to the police every time

Bump l