A Marine's powerful and heartbreaking message to Trump, Pence and Mattis on his death bed

A Marine's powerful and heartbreaking message to Trump, Pence and Mattis on his death bed.

youtube.com/watch?v=OF-enQhzfxg

>"President Trump, Vice president Pence, And General Mattis i would like to say that the greatest honour of my life has been to wage this battle with you."

>"Vice President Pence, i'm so honoured to call you my Vice president, you're an incredibly good man and probably the only vice president in 150 years to have any brains."

>"President Trump i have no doubt in my heart and in my mind that you will be perhaps the greatest president in the history of our country"

He passed away some hours ago.
Rest in peace, soldier. May we meet in Valhalla someday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9PC8QaoiFXo
youtube.com/shared?ci=pRdhTxbtwJg
youtube.com/watch?v=4uiy0cCCbgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

F

Fight Jewish wars, win Jewish prizes

>calling a Marine "soldier"

WTF is wrong with you?

>Checks flag

oh...

F

I felt bad for him but that was two days ago. Now I'm sick of seeing this oldfart. Stop posting him.

F

They both do the same job, have a gun and shoot foreign cunts, justified mistake

F

i was not ready for those feels

fuck

>President Trump, Vice president Pence, And General Mattis i would like to say that the greatest honour of my life has been to wage this battle with you.

What fucking battle is this senile mongoloid talking about? It was an election, that's it.

Glad these old faggots are dying as they've been holding back social progress for decades already. One after another they go and the world becomes just a little bit better.

I spit on this man's memory and grave.

Weak b8, Fuck off you fatass sad shithead.

YOU ASSHOLE. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POST THIS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY?!

SHIT.

F

Probably should've checked time in America, Tis' almost Midnight here in Straya

>marines
>fight exclusively on land for the last 40 years
someone explain this?

F

I wanted to make witty comment and make fun of him, but he was to based

F

Top kek

>General Mattis, Sir, I'm out of ammunition.

Lost hard.

Kek

Got fooled by the Jews on his deathbed

He hasn't won the popular vote, he hasn't yet won the Electoral Vote, in fact he hasn't won a single thing except the Russian-supported meme of success. But here's what he has done:

1. He's refusing security briefings.

2. His entire cabinet is anti-woman, anti-environment, anti-alternative-lifestyle, and anti-middle-class.

3. He appointed a Goldman-Sachs Wall Street banker to his cabinet, but attacked a union leader on Twitter.

4. He has business conflicts of interest all over the world, most of which are in Russia, which he has passed ownership of to his daughter Ivanka, who will be living in the First Lady's bedroom of the White House (instead of his wife, how much creepier can it get?) and running them from there.

5. He knew Russia was involved in hacking the election, called on them to do so, and doesn't want to investigate the matter.

6. He won't acknowledge Aleppo, but tweets about Saturday Night Live.

7. His daughter routinely sits in meetings with foreign ministers to advance the family business interests, which will be run from the First Lady's bedroom.

9. His Secretary of State received the "Order of Friendship" from Russia, which he did not receive for nothing, I assure you.

10. His Secretary of Education is anti-public schools.

11. His Vice President believes in electroshock conversion therapy for homosexuals.

12. More than a dozen women have accused him of sexual assault.

13. He wants to leave NATO and repeal Obamacare.

14. He doesn't know how the Government works.

15. He met with Kanye West, but refused to meet with CIA.

16. He advocated giving China our Naval drone technology when they wanted to return it, in clear violation of International Trafficking in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and the most alarming thing is, he probably did it because he's never even HEARD of ITAR before.

but most of all..

17. If Donald Trump becomes our President, he will kill us all.

F

>f Donald Trump becomes our President, he will kill us all
>our
>us

faggot.

A FUCKING STAR

@CTR103533510
autistic pasta

/thread

> i am dying i cant be wrong

who fucking cares what an assasin, and killer is saying to Fascist.

paying the family of a dying man to spread your bullshiet.

Nice try.

No. Read that again spid shit.

if you cant cope your delusion with reality thats your problem.

i wonder how much money they pay to repeat all that propaganda.

how low can you get to make your family a public spectacle? have ppl in the usa no decency about giving a dying man a his peacefull quiet rest? nah just more money for his family.

Mighty christ all he was saying was Trump was a good man and he wished him to do good.

Btw, how's your bank account doin mexico? The day of the wall is comin!

damn..its 5 o clock already

Another Christcuck dead

Also fuck OP for not linking the original video

youtube.com/watch?v=9PC8QaoiFXo

There's your link leaf

i am a cristian too. and i dont kill ppl.

i dont make my family a public spectacle.

Decency is not worth that money.

Dont worry trump already backed down on a double fence.

Its ok to be a sellout and be a fucking clown to all the nation when you are about to die.

what an epic way to die, did nothing in his life, so he wants more money for his family is that too hard to get? repeating shitty propaganda.

the retoric here is
adying man cant be wrong.

but just like everyone else, age is nothing if you lived in times were the goverment made you do all those stuff.

Well shit. This actually brought tears in my eyes. Rest in peace, patriotic burger

>a dying man cant be wrong.

>beaner
as usual, absolutely nothing of worth

i am dying too.

i must be right too.

I like how you jump to the most fucking insane conspiracy theories because you're upset that god emporer trump won the election, wah.

"He's only doin it for the money!!!"
"Propaganda!!!"
"Sad killer man deserves it!"

Or - It's just an old marine on his death bed, who killed people to defend america. Wishing the President And VP good luck and fare well.

You also prey on fake stories from Huffpost and CNN about how apparently "Trump is done!!!" and "Trump not's gonna build the wall!!!" and spread that bullshit around.

Stay in denial, Shitskin. I guess this is the part where you ruin the thread. Very sad

>its on tv it must be real.

>"deserves it"?. Now you are putting words in my mouth, just like you put PUTINS in dicks in yours.

I know stupid shits will fall for this circus.

You want to feel sad? just look around and tell me poorfag.

Looks like we have an angry burrito in this thread

I am sorry to inform you that you are the one reading not me.

kek

>Implying that the Media on TV will cover this

Good one. It's all over the internet fuckface. It is obviously fucking real and legit but you're just so in denial over it because you're a Mexican with an IQ of a nigger.

Almost 200K Views on FB.

exactly thats why is

>special
>adying man cant be wrong.
> gee it remins me of my grampa, of my dad, etc
>propaganda directed to counter one specific nes.

>gee a patriot belives trump isa patrios, even if he is a sellout for the russian goverment and a russian puppet.

mfw

Please stay in your third world shithole. Also please convince fellow beaners to stop invading my country, we have enough illiterates here already.

And now you're just shitpostin

GG

>a marines powerful message
>rip soldier

Wat?

Here is the same video but i believe one is posted on his channel.

youtube.com/shared?ci=pRdhTxbtwJg

>HUUU HUUU HUUU R-R-R-R-RUSSIAN HACKERS HUUUUU

Your countrymen are going back, and Iran WILL receive the nuclear material required to nuke Israel, and there isn't a goddamn thing you can do to stop it.

your parents are proud of you.

Get a real job you fucking joke of a man.

what are you going to tell your children that you do for living?

>i troll ppl on theinternet as a living and i get payed for it

lmao you see annon we all do it for fun.

but getting pay to do something you love what a life.

>he says this as he's doin it

>who is stoping who?

thats a long post

so you have a copy pasta were you can choose?

>Valhalla
10/10 cringe

>some retard being edgy for (you)s
zero respect for a good man that passed after expressing his hope for the future

Good, do your drug cartel overlord proud and go and kill some kids and mothers who don't want to sell heroin, go and be the best wetback you can possibly be pedro, take more with you!

>mexican intellectual
youtube.com/watch?v=4uiy0cCCbgA

Cheers, i was looking for the original b4 but couldn't find

>Implying Valhalla isn't a 1000x cooler way of saying afterlife

The nords will agree.

nice virus

So you think i come here to click videos? or to discuss?

you have fingers, or did the americans cut them off?

>Nice virus

t. Mexican "Intellectual"

how fucked up you need to bee to think in to killing childrens and mothers, what kind of life do you have?

Good luck living on a prision country

they defeated you with literal rakes and shovels huehuehuehue

I don't know mexico, your country is the one who kills mothers and children for not pushing heroin, so you tell me!

Also rather be in a prison country than a country of rapists, murderers and drug pushers.

ty

You are welcome

soldiers are so fucking pathetic

muh fought and died for your freedom

yeah right they join the military because they're too stupid and poor to get a real job

real talk senpai, SNL-Hillary gives me a stiffy.

keep waching VICE and NETFLIX documentarys.

lmao

i dont think you have the money to come to cancun or puerto vallarta, you poorfag.

Learn your place kid. Now go eat cangaroos and horses thats what you do best.

the only country in the world who eats their national mascot fucking disgusting

all those dumbfuck Christians in the comment make me sick. And this old fuck this the US is a Christian nation and we're going back to God? Oh fuck no.

Hey, man. You'd be wishing they were around when shit hits the fan.

Marines are cucked by the navy.

ppl with no specific role , skill or quality always join the army.

its always Chad who joins the army, becuase violence is the only way of life you know.

They're literally cannon fodder

>Greatest vice president in 150 years
>Look up vice president in 1865
>Andrew Johnson
Wew lad.

burn the jew poo in the loo

t. millenial kid in college dept

digits confirm

Eres pendejo. Learn to properly write english. You make no sense.

except last time the military was needed, we had a draft. people who voluntarily join the military aren't doing anything. they're welfare cases.

Sorry don't read or watch any of that, but nice try friendo!

Also why would I want to go to a third world country when I could go somewhere else like congo and have less of a chance of being raped or murdered!

Also dad no I won't learn my place. and Kangaroos are delicious and I am afraid pedro it is your country with donkey shows!

You may call it disgusting but I call it delicious!

Wow, be more bitter about getting rejected from the military for your autism.

No.

I do as i please. Not i please as i do.

Learn how to speak English you fucking retard

Who the fuck is this old fart? What a waste of a thread, pull his oxygen pipes out and stop wasting it on a gonner.

He's worth more than you, Mohammed.

disgusting

Kangaroos even stands in 2 legs just like humans.

Navy specializes in controlling sea ports/"ocean territory"
Marines specialize in Amphibious missions (Taking beaches, etc)

The closeness of their roles allows the Marines to forgo having its own medical service, etc. and focus on their fighting force.

no.

Arent your 5 minutes up in the cafe? But yeah youve made.me embarassed to say i share heritage with you. You are far from a decent person and you are just projecting your shitty feelings. Its time to stop posting before you embarass your kin even more.

Triggered wannabe seal, go back to playing delta force in your swimming pool

AHHHAHaAhaha

I can fuck your mom while shes on one leg and shes pretty nasty too so i guess this must be true.

>ppl with no specific role , skill or quality always join the army.

Well actually.

The military on average is actually better in most metrics than civilians due to the screening and testing required to be accepted.

Higher I.Q.

Get free college.

More physically fit.

Higher lifetime earnings.

The dregs don't join the military, they sit at home and complain about Chad on 4 chan until their tendies are ready.

Delicious, they even taste better when you make them into sausages!

be proud bro.

what age am i?

lmao

>try to shitpost
>end up being triggered.

You make me proud.