I'm fucking sick of this

All this thread about "muh Mediterranean master race", "muh Nordic master race "" muh nordcucks useless " etc etc that are not even done by Europeans, are fucking cancer. You only do this because you fear a united Europe, you know that a new country filled with some of the most relevant countries in the world would have no match in a war. Your only luck is that we are too dumb to do this and keep on attacking each other, but even if I'm not white, even if I'm only a spaghetti, I would gladly DIE for my European brothers, North, South, East, West European, it doesn't make any difference. Keep on with the fear you that want to divide us and wait until we find our strength under a unique flag, then chose: with us or against us. Europe unite shall stand against this invasion of shitskins, sandniggers etc. We are all brothers, different each other but brothers.

Daily reminder Greeks aren't white

Daily reminder to not consider an emu when is shitposting

>I would gladly DIE for my European brothers
Have fun with that.

I'm not shitposting, I'm 100% serious.
Greeks and Bosnians have 500 years of Turk blood.

These images are fucking cringe

Daily reminder Aussies are the plebs of Europe mixed with abos and chinks

Heil

I know, but you were using that fact in order to divide again.

IT'S CAUSE WE ARE BEING INVADED BY LEFTYPOL

They were all using proxies and spamming replies in a cuck thread earlier.

a few of them were niggers and shitskins as well.

I don't really have much of an argument other than the fact that I have no allegiance to any other people than my own ethnic group. You want to die for bureaucrats in Brussels or Germans who can't even be bothered to preserve their own identity? Have at it, but don't expect me to follow suit.

You goddamn autistic idiots

No they dont have turk blood.
You dont know shit about Europe mate

You're falling for Jewish d&c tactics

Fucking commies
TRUMP
There's always a bad side
Greece pls stahp.

Pure N/European
Suck a dick Mohammad

>the Ottoman Occupation never happened
>says I know nothing of history

Keklmao
What were the crusades you retard

Stay strong bro
Nice big nose you have shlomo

Muditerraneans and mud sympathizers will hang on the day of the rope.

No youre not N.european.
Youre australian, genetics dont mean shit mate

Roach baby
How depressing

Found the immigrant, hide better next time Jamal

Well said. A strong and united Europe is urgently needed now. We must stand together and drive the kikes and shitskins from our lands.

They absolutley do, considering you're a nigger posting as a Swede

Well you obviously have no historical perspective.
Do you think the turks somehow outbred the greeks and bosnians? Really?
No, they replaced the ruling class which at max was 1-2% of the population.
They even had a population exchange after the empire fell you goddamn aussie idiot.
Learn to history

Nah man, they really dont mean shit.
Youre not european. And you never will be.

I would say the same thing to you, but that would imply there's a difference between muds and Africans.

and the crusades happened hundreds of years before the invasion of the balkans.

why you are so mad abo?

wew
It's just DnC shilling. Ignore it and move on.

Then why do Greeks have arab hair?
Non-Islamic families were forced to donate their first born son to the army, and their firstborn daughter to be bred with the Muslim occupiers. Non compliance meant death.
Read a history book shithead. This is how Mulims conquer, they genocide through breeding, just as they're doing to your country right now.

Roach

Wise words Italianbro
PS: bring back the Roman Empire please

>Born in London
>I will never be European

K, pagan larpers i swear.

>Then why do Greeks have arab hair?

Greeks always had dark/brown hair Ahmed

It's cause of emus
You are a good bro, not this Jamal you actually pay for

Greeks had brown hair, not thick curly black hair and arab beards.
Roach.
You will never be the ancient Greeks, dont LARP

You're right spaghettinigger, lets stand together!

Fuck off Italy you've been irrelevant for 500 years. If Italy wasn't such a genetic swamp maybe you could tap into that former glory.

>All this thread about "muh Mediterranean master race", "muh Nordic master race "" muh nordcucks useless "
It's really just a single guy posting them. He's baiting people day in and day out. That's what you get when you weaponize autism. He is the kickback of Trumpgun.

>But why all ancient paintings are with dark hair and tanned skins

Pure Ancient Hellene blood in my veins!

Stay salty Ahmed

Someone is pissed, what time is in this moment in aboland?

>former glory

???

>Germanic achievements
creating the industrial revolution and 80%+ of the worlds technology, genocing injuns and abos

>Mediterranean achievements:
Butt fucking, first case of interracial mass migration and creating some ruins in addition to beaners

>medshits
>human
pick one

He's talking about Rome. It was an obscure Mediterranean country in the antiquity. No reason to remember such things.

Time to go to bed because I have work in the morning.
Just dropped in to trigger some Roach rape babies.

>pure

WE WUZ ARISTOTLE N SHEEIT
You personally aside; If Greece was genetically pure, why is it such a fucking shithole? You used to be the pioneers of all knowledge, now you cant even think yourselves out of debt.

Germany was great and we were great even before, now you too do something great, help Trump and give hope to the future.
Right it was nothing

Nordicism is a device of the left designed to weaken whites by having them idealise the most culturally barren europeans then claim there's no such thing as white culture.

Inb4 muh D&C meme. Don't fall for it. It's a jewish thing to mudify pure European races and destroy Northwestern chauvinism. See Anti-Italianism and Immigration Act 1924. You know who pushed emancipation of Italians as Whites in the US? God damn right - Jews

Mediterraneans and Germanics are eternal enemies, you cuck. WW2 proved that there can't be a real alliance between the two people.

tfw too intelligent for an other jew bait divide thread

The disgusting mud bloods that currently occupy Italy have nothing to do with the Roman empire. This is purely "we wuz kangs" faggotry.

Objective reality. Prove me wrong, you can't

>whites
>white culture

Nice American meme faggot.

Agree. Same with """Greeks""". Mongrels squatting on remaining artefacts of the noble Hellenic Race

This desu
Remove sweden and add Finland though
Finns are bros
Sweden isnt white anymore

This .
Funny how all sandniggers identify with each other even if one is from algeria and the other from Yémen, niggers even if one is ivorian and the other rwandese, chinks at a lesser extent and spics as well, but euros don't. Not even islandese with bulgarians, but even serbians with croatians or albanians with greeks. They share a fucking border they surely are related to a certain extent, y dna proves it. It's about time whites have the same connection and solidarity as mudskins.
Let's say kind things for each other for a start .
I am half basque half arbereshe (albanians of italy).
French may be called gavachos by spaniards but they created fine culture, had a huge Empire, revolutioned warfare and created the basis of modern science with Lavoisier.
Castellanos may be a little mixed with moors but we have a common history, wars and Empires we should be proud of and secceeding from our brothers would be a mistake.
Germans coming here are somehow autistic but they are great workers, with tremendous will and gave us euros some of the best philosophers.
Serbians may be a little extreme and tried to genocide my related cousins but they displayed great bravery and love of their nation and even if that was used by politicians for wrong purposes, I admire that.
Albanians who stayed there converted to islam under roaches, but they adapted it to their culture and their flavor of this shitskin religion is much more european , open minded and always goes second or third after the nation and politics for them.
Greeks may have mixed with assyrians and roaches but they maintained their philosophy of life and bravor and fought like heroes since forever, and never bended the knee to the eternal roach.
Slavs may live like shit and adopted the kike bolchevism but they gave us great chessmasters, mathematicians and the space.
Italians may be shit at war, but they gave us the Renaissance and are the legit heirs of the greatest european civilisation.
Go on pol..

Good night, but first finish sucking
the cock of your wife's emu and don't dream the emu war or you won't sleep well
Jamal is time for the welfare, go take it
Not true. If the war was between Europeans and shitskins we would still be best buddies.

Sorry but Slavs replaced them after the 18th century, southern euros are not relevant enough to be considered our enemies anymore.

Being retarded and cucks like the modern Hellenes doesnt have a connection with genetics.

Look the nords.They are they same people and they are cucked and retarded as fuck too

Agreed. But the worst division that the Jews are promoting is between Western Europeans and Russians.

Divide et impera

Hahahahahahhaha yeah totally man

Totally agree. Russians could be very good allies

Why Czech Republic and Latvia?
Those lines seem very particular and unusual.

>emu emu emu

Only one of us is living in a country with hundreds of thousands of niggers and mudskins raping and pillaging right now.
Enjoy your emu quips, at least my country is 95% white.

you're doing god's work, fratello.

daily reminder to ignore the shills, the emu cucks, and the burgers.

Czech Rep is heavily Germanised and Bavarianised, Latvia is a fortpost of Teutonic blood

Have you SEEN Czech girls?

>french
>white

The wogs begin at Calais, m8

Because us finns have had such a fucking great history with them through the years?

sowing dissent is the most basic COINTELPRO tactic. Don't listen to these fuckers.

These threads are about to turn me into a concern-shill. I usually think "so don´t enter the thread fucking whiner" but FOR REAL MAN.

Literally mulattos meme by jews to dump you as a drag on pure Northwestern races

>Sweden isnt white anymore
1% is black, 6% is muslim.
Fucking spot on man.

i lived in prague for 6 months. they certainly don't all look like that.

Don't you have to go to bed? We Still don't have this much of Shitskins and remember that 95% of 0 is still zero abo
We are all brothers fratello
Your pick really makes one think

the Europe you talk about doesn't even exist, unless you actually think Merkel's 4th reich is Europe.

Somehow I strongly doubt that LMAO
Whites are a minority in Stockholm

I know it doesn't exists but it should

IGNORE THE SHILLS! YOU ARE ALL EUROPEANS!

Except Greeks

if you get raped - you win

it's a fact that ancient romans and greeks were black, have u ever seen where they were? the oldest depictions they have ever found show them being black.

>1/4 unemployment
>master race

>wojack posters
>white

>Czech Rep is heavily Germanised and Bavarianised
>Have you SEEN Czech girls?
I actually don't know anything about Czech Republic, even though they're right at our border. That's why I assumed they're irrelevant.

>Latvia is a fortpost of Teutonic blood
Are they really different compared to Lithuania and Estonia?

>this meme is bad
..aaaaand you made another thread promoting the meme. Either you are a retard or working for ((them)). sage. /thread

Wanna be butthurt after 70 years? France and Germany share a pretty nasty history as well, but who on earth thinks they should attack each other at this point.

Hahahaha dude what are you talking about. What do you possibly know about the demographics of stockholm?
Seriously, outside of Sup Forums memes, what do you know?
Do you honestly think you know more about my country than me?

>ftfy

>Lithuania
Partially lipka tatar subhumans
>Estonia
Finnic tribe

There's no way Europe will ever unite.

wew

Not only 70 years. But please go ahead and move to russia.

>central asian literal gypsy Hun
>Europe

Daily reminder

Abdul, go back to impregnating Sven's wife.