Is 40k Sup Forums aprooved?

Is 40k Sup Forums aprooved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PB5PHxHxq-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

the only things that are Sup Forums approved are being white and making lots of white babies with white women. everything else is degenerate.

What if the game, helps you find the said "White women"

>Humanity is obsessed with genetic purity
>Humanity lives in a top-down ladder militaristic society which follows a honor code and fights for order in a chaotic galaxy
>Hates degeneracy, people live as part of a large equation and those that dont function productively towards that goal are disposed off

It really sounds like heaven doesn't?!

Slaneesh is pretty degenerate.

But the Thousand Sons praising kek would be pretty cool.

FUCKING DELET THIS

...no

>Only men have the strength and pain resistance to become space marines without dying.
>Women still get to serve as infantry if they are good enough to meet the physical standards of men

>Orcs are african hordes
>Dark eldar are marxist Jews
>Eldar are conservative israelis
>Tau is communists china with japan mechs
>Necrons, ancient enemies of Jews/eldar. Necrons are based on ancient Egypt.

absolutely

slaanesh is literally /d/

More like
>the marine enhancement process is tied to the boys' natural puberty cycle and has been designed for that, so it doesn't work on women
>that one woman (((journalist))) that didn't have anything to write about, so went and wrote a rant about how the hobby is "toxic" and "excludes women"

Wish I could find the article, it was pure autistic screeching

TAU ARE NOT Sup Forums APPROVED.
MAKE NO MISTAKE.

THIS IS NOT FUCKING CANON

Once they started adding 40K stuff with modern tech, it went downhill.

Classic warhammer with orcs and elves was best. It was essentially WoW done right.

It's fine, banana boy. The fans love it.

>fornicating with xenos

t. World's loudest faggot

Begone foul Slaaneshi

>That ID
>That Flag
F

youtu.be/PB5PHxHxq-M

It's almost as bad as the one about the Nu-maleā„¢ that left warhammer because he saw too many trump=God Emperor memes and didn't like Fascism in the Imperium

Definitely YES. 30k/40k is about radicalism, dictatorship, race wars and extermination, basically.

And Tumblr. And California.

What?

I am modelling some glorious hair for my Custodian sergeant that will go with my Imperial Fists (30k). People like "him" can fuck themselves

>Implying there's a difference between the two

t. Citizen

His helmet is a car.

SONS OF SIGMAR
FOR THE EMPIRE

The tau are literally the communist, multiculti "cant we all just get along" faction. With plenty of the worst weebery thrown in.

>vance motherfucking stubbs

btw, thanks for the video. Listening to it. And yes, that was the article I couldn't find, thanks

Tau aren't as bad as the Eldar but if you don't unilaterally support the IoM and the Emperor you're a traitor and a retard. The Emperor is the last, best hope for not only humanity but the entire galaxy as well. The Eldar/Tau are xeno scum and the Eldar are directly responsible for the creation of Slaanesh. It makes me happy knowing that they are irredeemably fucked and will all be raped by Slaanesh upon death

t. Khornate cultist

purge them. purge them all

Audible kek

Well he's pretty much a walking tank so there's that.

the weebery has only gotten worse with the addition of their new gundam, excuse me "battlesuits"

Much like our everyday world, people have lost sight of what really matters and have fallen prey to diversions promoted by a corrupt, bloated state with no actual right to exist.

Humanity must move forward. Not remain puppets of a prolonged status quo. We must build a better future. That's why the God-Emperor killed all the religious people.

Reminder there are genestealers that browse Sup Forums.

DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR LIES.

I don't understand why you would even bother posting about the Tau, they are so insignificant that they'll forever be irrelevant unless they get meme powers or some stupid shit

Night Lords did literally nothing wrong.

Nah, Konrad is a bitch.

Whoever made that image deserves to be purged for being such a heretic that would draw a Adeptus Custodes commiting heresy.